♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Though a silent reader most of the time, would like to express my sincere thanks to all of the minsun shippers here which made this thread so enjoyable with all the exchanges, sharings, views, pics, clips and at times very imaginative but probably holds some truth to certain extent of the "close affinity" between LMH and GHS :lol::lol::D Visiting here indeed helps to relieve some of my stresses physically and mentally .... :lol:

It's our dream GJP and GJD roles to reel from REEL to REAL .... but if not, sincerely hope their BOF friendship will carry over and continue to be strong and deep - with good rapport, interacting with ease and supporting each other especially in times of trial and difficulties ........ F4 and Geum Jandi FIGHTING!!! :D

Wishing all of you a good week ahead :D

Thanks for all the vids, photos and very sharp observations! Just feeling a little sad here..with the award shows and BOF promotional events over and both of them moving on to new projects, their appearances together will be now almost down to zero and in a matter of time, even the references to each other in their interviews would start to diminish. It's amazing how it has been a year since BOF ended and I've watched countless dramas since then but I'm still not over Minsun.

I just wish some company would get them together in a CF, maxim coffee or something. I would be sure to show my gratitude by buying whatever it is in bulk!!!

Annyong all sissies shipper, ^_^

thanks for share everything, that's why I really love this thread , really make my day :lol: :lol:

glad that you like the pic that I've posted before, actually it's not me who made those pic but my friend :lol: :lol:

and same here I can't stop giggling to when I saw those ps pic

I've gone gaga since etude interviewed now another interview appear. the fact between the keep appear day by day just like want to tell us to keep our faith on them. it seems not only us are curious with their closeness but another actress (PSH you rock girls LOL..LOL..) and now the MC for the SOUP interview.

shehe is this the picture that you mean???

2irxkbc.jpg

cr : LI

• Thanks 1

Guest junpyo.jandi

I can't help but giggle when I see PSH and MH's interview..... I don't expect Unnie HS's name will be brought up... And the unexplained action of MH really emphasize that there is something is between them...

Flowerpot, I really love your sentiments.... Those comments really makes me think deeply... Those reaction by MinHo is really different when the focus is Hye Sun... kekekeke...

Guest Nett_Prinzessin

2irxkbc.jpg

Hello sisters.

dear izzri,this pix determines that LMH only look at GHS, although there are many person around him but he just smiles in happy when LMH is looking his GHS's Jandi . :D ....Bravo...I guess right, Let reward for me one gift is the love of MinSun...yeahhh :P OMG...and plss make my dream come true... :)

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/izz_11/2irxkbc.jpg

Yes, yes, yes. That's the one. Thanks izzri. I've been pulling my hair looking for a video of this bts but can't find it. Among all the pictures taken of him looking at her, this was the one that caught my eye, especially in the video, he could not tear his eyes off her.

No meow. Although he was also staring at her here, the one I'm referring to is the picture izzri posted because they were talking and he was staring. The gif you posted also shows he's awareness of GHS. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for all the vids, photos and very sharp observations! Just feeling a little sad here..with the award shows and BOF promotional events over and both of them moving on to new projects, their appearances together will be now almost down to zero and in a matter of time, even the references to each other in their interviews would start to diminish. It's amazing how it has been a year since BOF ended and I've watched countless dramas since then but I'm still not over Minsun.

I just wish some company would get them together in a CF, maxim coffee or something. I would be sure to show my gratitude by buying whatever it is in bulk!!!

Let's just hope cheon that the producers of BOF will follow throught with a movie just like Japan. That would be a dream come true for me. If I was the producer, I'd make of movie considering the success of BOF as well as LMH and GHS. Who knows, maybe they're testing the waters in that the cast of BOF travelled to promote the drama and if I'm not mistaken they'll be in Japan this April for another promotional tour.

• Thanks 1

Guest leezzul

Hallo All sister! this past two days really make my heart in love with this thread and everything about MinSun.

You all too,such a good and great fans.thumbs up! :lol:

Haha! saintzizahmino,at first,i didn't notice that the guys in the pics is turn to MH face.u make it real. :lol:

Actually, i don't want to sound like so confident.but i can feel that most of them (means some celebrity,reporters and production management) in Korean already know about MinSun.how special and how far their r/ship this time. But,yeah,maybe because all of them in the same circle,so they really understand this kind of situation.

(how i wish they'll make some suprise.maybe to give more hint about our MinSun r/ship. like PSH doing last day.) :lol:

I agree with sheherizade3,im totally no doubtful feeling that they really close,so undenieable. But still cannot claim that they have gf/bf r/ship.(although i can feel that lately,hehe..). Also the clip BTS,its look like MH knows,whatever he doing,HS will not getting angry about that.maybe,just little bit angry. :P

In fact,they don't know each other before BOF started this,right? (correct me if wrong) i feel curious if MH will doing same thing like imitating HS walking with another actress.maybe not.haha!

I feel that all the thing he doing for HS,like pull the chair,,always look back if she's okay,this showing how special HS for him.maybe anyone will said,what he doing is just a small thing. But is he will do this small thing for everyone who doesn't mean anything to him? for his family,no doubt he'll do this.but if not family? :D

I don't know,but i think if the one man doing everything very special for one girl,i feel doubtful if he will doing same thing with another girl. Because,it seems like 'is he always doing all same thing although he doesn't like that person'?

Coz i didn't see a man doing everything like MH did without any big reason behind that. :D (unless the man is the most kind person in the world,haha!)

However,im still believe with their faith and proud with their successful career. We still waiting for u,MinSun.(sound like so stress hah?) :lol:

Good Sunday to all Minsunnies!

Yes, this week-end has filled our hearts with another spazz-worthy moments....I can't help but feel high just watching their interviews. I was taken aback at first by MH's response. I thought that maybe he didn't want to be associated with HS at that moment. But, as I rewatched it, I realize that he was just being himself. MH, no matter how good he acts, almost always wears his heart on his sleeve. I mean that, in the videos with him not being interviewed, he laughs widely when he's happy, appears tense when he's anxious, acts like the normal boy that he is...That's why he was caught staring at HS so many times! That reaction from his etude CF was purely instinctive and unscripted. And, I thought that it really didn't add up with the rest of his actions if he was upset that HS's name would be attached to his in this interview. Thus, I conclude, like everyone else, he was too surprised that PSH had exposed HS so openly and he was not prepared for it. Like the other sisters, I also wonder if the entertainment industry has a clue as to their real relationship especially when GHS was asked that question (for the nth time) in the Best Couple Awards portion who she would choose AS GHS, not as GJD. As for minsunlover's inquiry...that's really new to me and I wish for it to be all true...Right now, I feel that I'm just satisfied to get this "happy headache" from analyzing, reminiscing, and spazzing over moments that are thrown to us. If their relationship is indeed that intimate and demands secrecy for now, I would rather wonder forever (not really, maybe we should know sometime when they decide it's right) thanhave them break-up over so much pressure from antis (and we all know how nasty they can get!!!).

Also, to all the girls (and boys?) who've made MV's, ps'd photos and translated! I know it sounds redundant, but, I depend on you so much for my "happy headaches"! Please don't stop!!! Also, I forgot my YT password and could never comment (my age is showing again) but all of them I LOVE!! XoXo

Guest minsunlover

Hi guys...sorry if my english is not good enough. But i can't help myself to express what i'm feeling here. These all are exactly the reason i always come here...to read all of u'r thought, hope, faith & good news about our dearly minsun :) I'm kind a realistic person & tend to a little bit pesimistic about a thing. So i often lose my faith about minsun, whenever no romantic news about them come up. Lately, after the KBS award moment passed by, i begin to feel anxious for not seeing their chemistry again. I begin to feel worry that one day everything about them slowly diminished & we have to face the fact no romance between them.That's why i keep coming here, to make me feel better coz i know i'm not alone. That so many people support & pray for them just the way i do. And because of u all, i begin to think that no matter what happened then, as long as their relationship still in a good way (or in other word just remain best friend), i won't be too disappointed. I'll always support for their carrier & hope for their happiness :) But still...i'm hoping their chemistry will last forever in a romance way ;)

Guest vanessa123

Hello MINSUNLOVER, when your you mention that there are evidences of his relation but that they have not been shown because managers of both has not allowed it, can you say to me where there are reed that, please!

Ah and also where reed that " Some reports mentioned about the photos. I heard there was to kissing scene in Taiwan (June)"

I am touched much knowledge this that you mention jeje

Thanks. B):rolleyes::D

Minsun love to forever

Guest leezzul

Hi MinSun sister!.

Just want to give some comment from my perspective. :) i read some comment in YT about MH latest interview with PSH a a past few day.it's said about a doutbful why MH look like didn't want to talk about HS after PSH tease him with mention HS name. In the other word,to avoid it. And worried about maybe MH already forgot about HS.

Actually,im totally don't think like that. :) Because,why he want to do that?after for 1 year he always took care for HS,doing everything for her,try to win her heart with his gentlemanly, and sometimes he's getting jealous,later,when he doing other job and be pair with other person,he forget HS just like that? for what reason? (sorry if im a little bit emotion.) :D

Maybe some of us feel curious and think MH didn't want to be connected with HS again in his interview. But,when think back, there's no use for him to be like that.he don't need to laughing and look like didn't want PSH open up 'something' about him and HS.he can be just relax and not act like a person who worried some secret will be open up. I think he just shocking suddenly HS name appear. We know MH always transparent. He's not ready and maybe,just maybe if he doesn't shut PSH mouth and himself for a moment after choosing PSH,maybe he will act much more. :D

Lastly,i don't think MH is that kind of guy who easily forget his friend,his 'noona',his lover and the one who always give him encouragement to be a successful person in entertainment world. :)

have a good day,everyone. :D

Hi MinSun sister!.

Just want to give some comment from my perspective. :) i read some comment in YT about MH latest interview with PSH a a past few day.it's said about a doutbful why MH look like didn't want to talk about HS after PSH tease him with mention HS name. In the other word,to avoid it. And worried about maybe MH already forgot about HS.

Actually,im totally don't think like that. :) Because,why he want to do that?after for 1 year he always took care for HS,doing everything for her,try to win her heart with his gentlemanly, and sometimes he's getting jealous,later,when he doing other job and be pair with other person,he forget HS just like that? for what reason? (sorry if im a little bit emotion.) :D

Maybe some of us feel curious and think MH didn't want to be connected with HS again in his interview. But,when think back, there's no use for him to be like that.he don't need to laughing and look like didn't want PSH open up 'something' about him and HS.he can be just relax and not act like a person who worried some secret will be open up. I think he just shocking suddenly HS name appear. We know MH always transparent. He's not ready and maybe,just maybe if he doesn't shut PSH mouth and himself for a moment after choosing PSH,maybe he will act much more. :D

Lastly,i don't think MH is that kind of guy who easily forget his friend,his 'noona',his lover and the one who always give him encouragement to be a successful person in entertainment world. :)

have a good day,everyone. :D

^Totally agree with you leezzul 101%. Minho is not the type of person who would forget his friends easily. Even GHS said that Minho has good manners and took good care of her until now. GHS and him shared some kind of 'deep' and special relationship may it be close friend or special friend just like what the rest of the MinSun sisters and brothers were saying and observed with these two. This special bond wouldn't be erased quickly no matter how many years would passed by and deep in my heart I know it for sure:-) Also in the vid, I don't think too that Minho was trying to forget and doesn't want to be associated with Hyesun because his body language and facial expression says otherwise. He almost jumped off from his seat upon hearing Hyesun's name from Shin Hye and quickly nudged his elbow to her to stop her from blurting out more and then they both laughed. Good morning MinSun sisters and brothers:-)

Guest vanessa123

News

the new companion of Lee min ho in its new drama is going to be Son Ye-jin (of ; I Married My Wife; Moment to Remember, Crazy First Love;)

MINSUN LOVE FOREVER

News

The pair of Lee min ho in its new drama is going to be Son Ye-jin (of I Married My Wife; Moment to Remember; Crazy First Love) according to thread of LMH

MINSUN LOV FOREVER

I also heard about the update.. son ye jin from the movie "the classic" will be minho's new leading lady..

she's pretty.. and for some reason, I feel at ease that minho's is working with her.. I guess we just have to wait to the see the bts and check if they share the same connection lmh had with ghs..

Guest betchay

A Jealous Goo JunPyo

:wub:

jp1-1.gif

minsun-1.jpg

Sas and I were chatting at spazzbox. We talked about what will be the name for future fans of PT drama.

Combination of Lee Min Ho and Son Ye Jin = MinJin smiley7.gif

MinSun versus MinJin laugh.giflaugh.gif

Sas and I were chatting at spazzbox. We talked about what will be the name for future fans of PT drama.

Combination of Lee Min Ho and Son Ye Jin = MinJin smiley7.gif

MinSun versus MinJin laugh.giflaugh.gif

lol beth.hahaha :lol:

minjin..hahaha i almost read minjin ------>minjee hahaha just kidding min ;)

MINSON lol sas,yes minjin is better hahaha :lol: