♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest flower pot

Before i begin posting, i'd like to apologize if i will be quoting some pictures if only to make a point for this post...

MinSun sisters, now this is the way to start a weekend... *thumbs up*

GAHHHHHH!!! *pulls my hair out and spazzes like crazy*

So this is what the sisterhood was all agog about over at chatango last night but i didn't stay long enough to find out what it was... I should have stayed longer but i think whether i learn about this piece of news today or yesterday, it's effect on me would have been the same... I would still be as giddy as a high school girl on the throes of her first crush... hehehe!

I am smiling like a loony watching and rewatching Minho's reaction to Shin Hye's teasing and it never gets old... Really, there's truth to the saying that action speaks louder than words because Minho just got busted big time! wahahaha! :lol:

This is what i've been talking about in my posts previously... I think it's so fishy how it's been a year that BOF was over and yet Minho and Hyesun's name are still attached to each other... It's like people are really not buying the fact that they are just friends and they don't tire of baiting them with questions like these probably hoping that they'd luck out and get something out of them when they are caught unguarded... :lol:

But this interview is more special because it's Shin Hye who is teasing Minho... A friend who's really close to him and i think there's something more to that question than she has let on...

It's not just plain teasing or ribbing but it was somehow like a private joke that only Minho and her can understand... like how you share a deep secret with a friend and ask her to swear on her grave how she won't talk about it and yet she just can't help teasing you or getting a rise out of you about it in public...

Just look at Shinhye's serious expression... (i seriously LOL'd at meow's translation where she even asked permission to ask the question before dropping the bomb on Minho... she looked so serious that Minho didn't even know what was coming... When she giggled upon blurting out Hyesun's name, i think it was only then that Minho understood what she's up to, hence his natural reaction of nudging her with his elbow to make her stop...hehehe!

n386tj.jpg

3wu1g.jpg

30upk4l.jpg

I think they have such a close friendship that Shin Hye can tease Minho about something that is seemingly important to him... I mean if nothing was going on, he won't have over reacted but since he was caught off guard, Minho's reaction was natural and instinctive...

(I won't even be surprised if ever he forgot that they're in front of the camera that he even go so far as to cover Shin Hye's mouth with his hand just to stop her from saying anything more... :lol:)

However, Minho got his moment of revenge when he picked Shin Hye only to drop her like a hot potato in the end saying he's only saying what he said because she's there beside him... LOL

But i guess what i'm really happy about is the way that these girls who are previously linked to Minho seem to be really nothing more to him than close friends...

Shin Hye obviously knows something and seems like to totally approve of HyeSun that she even teases Minho about her...

Bo Young made Hyesun's "Around the Alley" her cyworld background when she launched her new age album and they seem very friendly in the good downloader event...

The F3 also seem very supportive of them and i guess what i'm trying to say is that to people who matter to both Minho and Hyesun in real life... they seem to know the real score of where these two really stand with each other and i couldn't be happier that they're as happy about it just like the way we all are... :)

And i totally agree with genxv about the comparison she made regarding Minho's reaction when Shin Hye chose him over Geun Seuk and Hyesun choosing him among the F3...

Couldn't care less...

PSH-LMH-2.jpg

Out of this world happy...

minsun-kbs.jpg

I don't know if i'm blinded by the fact that i am an avid shipper of MinSun but somehow even while watching Minho's BTS moments with Shin Hye on this same clip where they seem to be having fun only emanates a friendly vibe to me... and yet when he's with Hyesun, something's different... like the way he smiles or looks at her or tease her...

He's more manly in my eyes and he seems more flirtatious... he smiles more widely, more genuinely and i guess that's just the sort of effect that they really have on each other which they can' get from any other leading man or leading lady... :)

And with that i rest my case...

Guest ching22194

Thanks meow and blooming for the translation.

And i agree PSH is adorable, they do have a great chemistry.

Minho's reaction is so cute,

PSH is so clever to tease him by mentioning hs name,

his reaction is automatic and we all loving it.

If its not the reporter then its their co-worker

who kept writing their name in the same page.

Ans it's been a year since BOF ended

then there really must be something..!

anyong all minsuners :P:P

meowwwwwww, thanks for the interview translations :D very interested with this interview :P you know, i opened minho thread first and i watched that interview without know what they're talking about, i hear hyesun name had been called by psh so i want to know what she means with that words ;);) , (i ask minoz about this and i am worry that our fave guy will mind this hahaha ... she will say "drama is a drama .. " with her very nice language ;) ) anyway now i knew what they're talking about, thanks a lot ... :P love to see mino's expression when hyesun name come out, he's surprised and laughed so hard :wub::wub: it means something, right? ;)

all minsun shippers, big wave and thanks for everything, the pics, translations, videos and of course some investigations from our minsun ;)

my quick ps'ed, sorry for bad quality, i just miss minsun so much, and to mino => "you dont need to choose psh anymore, hyesun there beside you now, not psh hahaha "

mns.jpg

hello all :P

i just want to add something...

looking at PHS expression after LMH nudged her, of course it was obvious that she was teasing him by bringing GHS name...she laughed teasingly while bringing up her hands as if to say..."just joking Minho".in ordinary circumstances, mentioning a former co-worker will be ok, you'll just answer the question about it..but with Minho, he was somehow affected just hearing GHS name. nudging PHS as if to stop her from blurting out some more is cute and acting very defensive of Minho.

and her face when Minho chose her, she looked at him as if really not believing his answer...it was there in her face :P

she knew him well...hehe..knew he was lying....? ;)

Guest sweetyuth

aaah thank u so sooo much to dearest tracie..meow unnie..and sharon unnie for the translation that enlighten us.. :P you're the best!!

and FP..ur thought makes me even giddi-er!!!thanks FP..and most of all. i luuurve what u said here..

I don't know if i'm blinded by the fact that i am an avid shipper of MinSun but somehow even while watching Minho's BTS moments with Shin Hye on this same clip where they seem to be having fun only emanates a friendly vibe to me... and yet when he's with Hyesun, something's different... like the way he smiles or looks at her or tease her...

He's more manly in my eyes and he seems more flirtatious... he smiles more widely, more genuinely and i guess that's just the sort of effect that they really have on each other which they can' get from any other leading man or leading lady...

he is FLIRTATIOUS in my eyes when he's with hye sun..he's acting like a fallin in love teenager when she's around..i remember in one article..min ho chased goo hye sun around and mimicking her walking while BOF's break..and i dont see that in min ho's other bts with other actress :rolleyes: can't wait to watch his "Personal Taste"'s bts. :lol: ...so i have the same curiousity with blooming and leezul.. :D

I know that PSH maybe asked him "between GHS who has filmed drama together with you and me, who do you think is better?" (besides to tease him) but also to make it equal (since she was asked to pick between min ho and geun suk)..but what makes it worth the spazzing is.

1.why Hye Sun?i mean PSH can mention other actresses name that work with min ho..but why hye sun..and what's with PSH's expression?? :lol: (this makes me adore PSH even more..u go girl!! :D )

2.why min ho acted soo surprised??i meant he must already interviewed thousands time and asked soo many weird questions ryte?but why he suddenly "jumpy" when he heard hye sun's name and pick between hye sun and PSH?? :lol:

maybe his nudging means..(besides he wanted to shut PSH mouth's up to prevent her to stop teasing him)..but i think also means "Shin Hye, are u crazy to make me choose between my girl and u??" :lol: sorry gals..just my wishful thinking...hahaha

I know this is mean and no offense but when I first saw those screen caps, I was wondering where LMH was because it looked like two females sitting there.

:lol: :lol: he indeed look less manly than usual,isn't he?? :D but still handsome tho.. ;) dont worry F4Fan..no offense taken.. ;)

saintzizahmino..Lovelyn...thank youuuu for the ps'ed pic..LOVE IT!!!you are one of the best minsun ps'ed pic Queen... ;)

aaaah...Min Ho's expression always surprising...but it worth the spazzinggg..... :P

waves to all minsunners sisters...lovelots..have a pleasant day everyone...hugs hugs!

hello MINSUN shippers esp. to the new ones :D

waited for FP for her 2 cents on this part of the interview..just read her whole view on this particular thing that aroused MINSUN shippers` curiousity & surely everyone will be lightened up once again..agree also with mslee & sweetyuth & to everyone`s comments & analysis on this :) just look closely on PSH`s reactions when asked to choose between JKS & Minho compared to Minho`s reactions upon hearing Hye Sun`s name..before Minho answered, he even looked intently at PSH..maybe he assessed first what would be PSH`s reactions if ever he prefers to choose Hye Sun instead hehehe..could Minho`s answer matched with a giddy laugh meant that he`s just merely providing an answer but might be really joking in the end?? but we know Minho said it by heart that PSH is easy-going (comfortable to be with to some who translated) & cute but dunno why when he said it, still Hye Sun pops up in mind..

but on a serious note, Minho just provided the most appropriate & wisest answer..it would be improper if he chose Hye Sun over PSH who is his actual CF partner & what would be Etude Management`s stand on it..remember, during Taiwan`s MV making w/ Fahrenheit boys, Hye Sun chose FH boys over BOF F4 w/ a somewhat shy gesture because it may be the most fitting answer but she might be also considering what would be the F4`s stand on it..notice also that MINSUN`s pattern of answering are somewhat w/ similarity..the same w/ their KBS acceptance speech only that Hye Sun opted to mention Minho`s name because if both will do the same, it would be very obvious that they`re recognizing each other`s personal worth not only just as main leads in BOF but as partners in real life in front of the public which they remained undisclosed as per every shipper`s instinct..though at first it`s uncomfortable to hear Minho`s answers & his friendly gestures w/ PSH but finally it must be realized that for their career`s sake, everything must be understood & considered just like how Hye Sun acted in friendly manner w/ Taiwan`s FH boys..it would be disappointing to see both being unpleasant w/ anyone they work with isn`t it?? good to see both growing up more professionally..really wish both success in their individual undertakings..

blooming, gongjunim/sha & meow, thanks so much for sharing the translations :D

lovelyn, the best PS`ed pic of the day since it`s the first one..hehehe..jokee :P seriously, i love it..thumbs up to you!!

genxv, thanks for the beautiful pics :D

but gladly, have noted the best info from Minho on this interview :

Min Ho : sandara park was so ashamed, with for 2 days but we didn't become close

and yui(after school member) has active personality.

jessica gomes and i don't pass any word.ㅋㅋ

well, could this be a reminder to MINSUN shippers that on Minho`s next projects w/ any actress, there`s indeed nothing to be jealous of in behalf of Hye Sun??

He's more manly in my eyes and he seems more flirtatious... he smiles more widely, more genuinely and i guess that's just the sort of effect that they really have on each other which they can' get from any other leading man or leading lady... :)

hat`s off to these lines..that`s why i understand every shipper`s reactions & emotions on certain matters related to MINSUN because of so much passion on this couple..as of now, the best thing to do is support each of them in their specific projects..Hye Sun has a movie in the making & Minho has already a confirmed new drama..i loved Jandi because of her comic character & positive attitudes in BOF & with Minho`s new "Personal Taste", i doubt i would be a Minho shipper as well..with him carrying a gay role (though it may only be in the beginning or mid part of the drama), i already imagine funny scenes..it couldn`t be denied t that Minho has grown to be a good actor & he promised to be the best one..but what relieves shippers more, is the possibility of Minho having a leading lady who is again older than him..no doubt he really put so much considerations in picking a new project/drama..bless more & good luck to MINSUN & to all shippers as well :)

Guest Nett_Prinzessin

Hello MinSun sisters,

Thank for vid and analysis :D

I want the end results about MinSun's love, I will eat vegetarian. :P

And now I and my bf will go eat together to celebrate a little this information. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

MinSun fighting!!

Guest leezzul

Hi all MinSun sister! :D

Hello GHSfan and flower pot.love the analysis from both of u,sis. :D

Im totally agree too with all the comment here.seems like all MinSun fans really have a talented to analysis every moment about our MinSun. :lol:

im not so good to talk about love.but i think this word maybe suitable to our MinSun. :D my sister told me this when im in a confusion about my lovelife.not sure where she got this. :D (sorry if my English bad.i just know basic English.):lol:

"The meaning of True Love is:

one,when u can hear what he/she saying although without any word.

two,u already understand everything without he/she to explain it to u.

It's because love didn't come from word or any explanation.

Love come from a deep and strongest heart that only u can feel and understand it"

Hope MinSun will success in their career and also lovelife.love them so much! :D

Guest love_MinHo

waves to all MinSun sisters

wooww

this vid and all of your comments and analysis really made my weekend *hug*

after that KBS drama awards

I have had a fear that MinSun sisters will have to wait until April for gathering here and spazzing about our loveable duo

but our couple has never failed to surprised us, rite :D even when they do not come up together, their love still enlightens all of us since "Actions speak louder than words" :D

Mino is super cute and now I am less worried about his relationship with his new co-worker in the new drama :D

Happy weekend, Minsun sisters *hug*

p/s: I am not a newbie here since I have been a silent reader for a long time :)

Guest i_love_sun

Thanks minsun sisters for sharing video,gifs,translation and comments!

In my opinion i completely agree with you.I only want to speak more about my thoughts.

I want to speak about minho's smile.His smile beside HS is different from any actress whom he work with.

This is a deep smile and fulled happy!

I have never seen his smile like that before,now and maybe in future

I only see it whenever he beside HS.

Finally,whenever he heard HS's name, i see that he cant hide his real feeling in those moments!

Althought his answer about HS always make me sad and disapponited but his body language completely negatived his answers.I also see that the more he try to hide their real relationship,the more he show up.

Thanks minsun sisters for sharing video,gifs,translation and comments!

In my opinion i completely agree with you.I only want to speak more about my thoughts.

I want to speak about minho's smile.His smile beside HS is different from any actress whom he work with.

This is a deep smile and fulled happy!

I have never seen his smile like that before,now and maybe in future

I only see it whenever he beside HS.

Finally,whenever he heard HS's name, i see that he cant hide his real feeling in those moments!

Althought his answer about HS always make me sad and disapponited but his body language completely negatived his answers.I also see that the more he try to hide their real relationship,the more he show up.

i agree with you and ...

i know something that if you love somebody, everytime you hear his/her name be called by someone, you will laugh, laugh very hard like that minho did ;);) so i believe there is something between them B)B)

Just watched a new video on Hyesun's interview at SOUP CF shoot, it's kind of funny that Gu Junpyo was mentioned with a little LMH icon on screen

_04a.jpg

:D I was thinking like...what a coincidence?! just one day after MH's interview, HS was in another interview that GJP/LMH again is a topic

I dont understand the interview content though, my wild guess was that the MC told Hyesun to assume himself as GJP?! then the footage of HS's acceptance speech at KBS award was shown and then the proud and happy face of MH appears again...As FP mentioned, isn't it funny that HS & MH are still associated by many after BOF ended for nearly a year?! Even though the MC only mentioned GJP instead of LMH, in my opinion they are equivalent :lol:

I just enjoy watching this & that even if this is only bits and pieces, all these build up my faith in the MinSun ship :)

btw, here is the video. Hyesun looks soooo pretty in it, enjoy watching~ ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRgSxCqGR3k

cre DC gu

Guest flower pot

^^^ Meow, i was just about to post the same thing... you beat me to it... :)

Anyways, posting my thoughts on it nevertheless for everyone...

MinSun sisters... remember how i was just saying how it's been a year and Hyesun and Minho's names are still closely attached to each other all the time?

We got Minho just yesterday with that interview with Shin Hye and now Hyesun just finished her shoot for her new SOUP print ads and once again, it seems like Junpyo was mentioned one too many times over in the course of the interview... :)

GHS INTERVIEW AT SOUP CF PHOTOSHOOT

12482153.png

It seems like she was also asked about her win during the KBS awards and i am just a little surprised since the clip seem to focus on the part of her thank you speech where she mentioned Minho...

72161450.png

Hmmmm... she won for netizens choice and for the best actress category and she gave out quite a lengthy speech in all of those wins so i wonder why pick out that particular segment where she was just thanking Minho? Could this be another one of those open secret relationships among showbiz folks too? hahaha! (wishful thinking on my part)

I wonder if things would change when Minho starts with Personal Taste? Would his name now be attached to Lee Na Young's all the time and the same for her? Let's wait and see...

But in the tradition of dramas that i've seen this is really just the first time that i've watched two lead stars from a drama that has been over for a long time still closely attached to each other whether through interviews like these or through personal appearances...

I also find it coincidental how Minho and Hyesun seem to be apart but they seem to be doing almost the same kind of things at the same time... While Minho is busy shooting for Etude, Hyesun is busy shooting for SOUP... whenever Minho travels, Hyesun would travel a couple of days or weeks later... No matter what, their schedules are still very well matched and they always seem to come out with different and new things just days apart from each other and if one of them is MIA, the other one can't also be found too...what a funny, funny coincidence... hahaha!

Anyways, avidly waiting for translations for this interview...Hyesun looked drop dead once again for this photoshoot... i really love how Soup glams her up... i wish they can just be her stylist... hehehe!

I wonder how Minho would react or how he reacts whenever he sees her like this? hehehe!

_11.jpg

_12.jpg

2mdouwh.jpg

14lub09.jpg

Offtopic and just sharing... in my country, there was once a pair who everyone thinks is together but they've always denied their relationship saying they're just good friends and such even if fans dissect their every move and all evidence point to them being together...

One time, the girl did a really, really glam photoshoot for a glossy magazine cover for the first time and just like Hyesun it was sort of a big deal to her fans because she's always known to be simple and dressed down in almost all of her appearances...

(like Hyesun she was also ostracized once upon a time for her fashion choices but she couldn't care less...Now, it's an altogether different story because she's totally changed 360 degrees into a total fashionista that high end magazines like Cosmopolitan and the likes all clamor to have her on their magazine cover)

Anyways, once that magazine was published, The clever fans brought it to the guys fansigning and they asked him to sign for them in that magazine cover... To their surprise, he stared at the cover for a couple of seconds before affixing his signature with a smile and once he's done, they were surprised to see that instead of just signing it... the guy left a short note on the cover that says "ISN'T SHE BEAUTIFUL? :)" and that totally sealed their belief that yes something is going on between them...

I wish a clever MinSun fan could do this for Minho too... to have him sign on Hyesun's soup catalog and i wonder what he would do or what his reaction would be? I bet it would be a topic that the sisterhood would spazz over like crazy for days and days on end... :D

100123 KBS - Ku Hye Sun Interview @ SOUP CF Photoshoot

Headline: Perfect Woman: Goo Hye Sun’s Extraordinary Change

MC(narrating): Splendid skin, perfect face and attractive bodyline—the lady who has everything perfect. This is Goo Hye Sun.-------Not too long ago, it seems like we only saw her wearing a uniform. It has been a long time since we saw her like this, right?

@0:19 (on screen: cute and pure teen-like Goo Hye Sun)

MC: She seems like a living doll.

@0:23 (on screen: today’s clothing concept?)

GHS: a little like a princess,,(breaks into a shy laughter)

MC(narrating):she seems slightly awkward,,

GHS: I normally do not wear clothes like this so I am a bit worried whether I look OK in them or not.,,,,If I get a boyfriend, I will wear them often. (shy laughter)

MC (Choi Dong Suk): When I look at you today, it is a very cute and feminine image. With such an image, can a sexy image emerge?

MC (narrating) in a moment, her method to look sexy is?

GHS: (laughing) sexy? (GHS, as you see, just lifts up her long skirt slightly and puts it down quickly.)

MC(narrating): Oh, it is so regrettable….

@0:54

MC: Although I am lacking in many ways, pretend that I am Goo Joon Pyo and.,,,,, I am a married person but can I really make a pose as her date?

GHS: Ahh,, you are married?

MC: yes.

GHS: Then, please move to over there. (GHS pushes the MC away from her. All laughs)

MC(narrating): She did not know that I was married. Ahh, so this is how it is…

Scene changes to the KBS Award Ceremony:

(@1:09 on screen: Best Couple, Netizen, Best Actress Awards)

GHS: ---I also thank LMH who acted so well in rhythm with me,,,

MC(narrating): She received three awards at the KBS Award Ceremony.

GHS: After I got the Couple Award, then the Netizen Award,,,I thought it is time to go home now,,,but then,,,

MC: Oh No, what if you did go home, huh?

GHS: (laughing) yes, it was a joke,,,then, they gave me such a big award,,,

@1:35

MC: Without any male partner, GHS filmed her CF only holding the flowers.

(@1:40 on screen: they are trying to reenact the couple image with Goo Joon Pyo…)

GHS: The pose is this (she gestures to give the MC a punch on the face---remember, in BOF, Jandi and GJP’s typical interaction involved fighting and arguing)

GHS: I am sorry. In reality, it is not nice to hit people with the ring on. (BUT, as you can see, GHS is changing to her right hand the bigger, bumpier ring in preparation to hit the MC!)

MC: She is really putting on her ring,,,Truly, it was scary that she was smiling and yet putting on her ring!!!! (AS you see, GHS gives MC a fake punch with that big ring and choking and more!)

MC (narrating) Thus, our blood=?soonhwan? has been linked together.(On screen are: sound of punch and save the married man!) Following, we have a question and answer session.

MC: Even when I think about myself, I am really ungddoonghada=unconventional/strange/not normal or 4D.

GHS: (holds up x sign: I personally think GHS hates it when other people think of her as different: I actually love her uniqueness! But it is understandable)

GHS: It is not that I am different or strange, but I tend to be too playful and mischievous.

MC: How are you playful?

GHS: When I was younger, I used to give ddong-chim=hitting-usually boys-between the butt with the edge of one’s palm. (loud laugh from mc)

(@2:22 On screen: Are you stubborn and stress your point of view a lot?)

GHS: Yes, I do have my opinions but I tend to compromise a lot.

MC: Is there anything you will not compromise? A personal ironclad principle maybe?

GHS: Maybe if there is a lack of etiquette and manners,,,Within the bounds of manners, all is,, (on screen, it says, she is flexible within the bounds of politeness…)

MC: So, as long as you keep your manners, you can give ddong-chim..., (GHS laughs at her own ungddoonghan=uncommon principle. Hahaha)

From the studio, a Male Voice: she is really ungddonghada.

MC: GHS could live on dew drops. (given what MC says next, I wonder if this means that she drinks alcohol or nothing at all? I am not sure. But the connotation seems negative.)

GHS: She strongly holds up the X mark.

MC: So you drink once in a while?

GHS: Yes, but I have stopped now for a while.

MC: But you do drink.

GHS: I used to but not now.

MC: When people drink, their faces get puffy the next day. Dis you used to have your own way of managing such a problem?

GHS: My face never puffed up. (laughter)

(I did not get this part clearly: MC says don’t look at the mnihompy, and seems to be saying that maybe his own face swells up after overindulgence?)

MC: So even if you overeat, you don’t really get puffy…

GHS: (just laughs) no.

MC: Do you have more regular-people friends or more friends from the industry?

GHS: I have more regular friends.

MC: What do you normally do when you see your friends?

GHS: hmmm, we drink beer together.

MC: But you told me that you quit drinking.

GHS: I have not seen them recently…

(someone from the studio comments on her statement here but I could not hear---I wonder if he said she is again ungddonghada.)

(@3:30 on screen, Can you gain weight for your character?)

GHS: I could be different depending on the character. But I can gain upto maybe 10kg.

MC: Wow, that is a lot!

GHS: 10kg? Really but I frequently go back and forth about that much. (laughter)

MC: Do you think you can shave your head for your character?

GHS: (very confidently) Yes,,,,I love short hair.

MC: How about exposing your body?

GHS: hmm I would have to think about that,,,,,,Be always healthy and happy. Thank you.

MC: We anticipate more projects from the perfect lady….

Sue translated already so credits to Sue.

^^^ Meow, i was just about to post the same thing... you beat me to it... :)

Anyways, posting my thoughts on it nevertheless for everyone...

MinSun sisters... remember how i was just saying how it's been a year and Hyesun and Minho's names are still closely attached to each other all the time?

We got Minho just yesterday with that interview with Shin Hye and now Hyesun just finished her shoot for her new SOUP print ads and once again, it seems like Junpyo was mentioned one too many times over in the course of the interview... :)

Yes!! Isn't that a coincidence? Even the universe seems to be telling us something about this couple. Even after so long we are still getting great MinSun moments.

MC: GHS could live on dew drops. (given what MC says next, I wonder if this means that she drinks alcohol or nothing at all? I am not sure. But the connotation seems negative.)

GHS: She strongly holds up the X mark.

MC: So you drink once in a while?

GHS: Yes, but I have stopped now for a while.

MC: But you do drink.

GHS: I used to but not now.

This reminds me of the MinSun interview in Taiwan when LMH revealed that GHS can drink more than she eats. So in the months since then she has decided to quit? Perhaps there is a certain someone who is encouraging her to take better care of herself? ^_^ If you recall LMH once revealed that he got worried when HyeSun would eat non-stop and tried to make her stop.

Thanks Flowerpot and meow for posting this latest news! And thanks bellaangel for posting the translation. I love HyeSun's glam look.

By the way what country are you from flowerpot? The story you told of the famous couple is so sweet.

happy sunday all minsun shippers :P:P

meow, thanks for soup interview video, hehehe like you, i'm diggy when i got minho name appears on the screen, really want to know what is hyesun talking about? ;)

flower pot, if i have an opportunity to meet minho, i will do like that fans did, i will give him a perfect pic of hyesun and i want to know what's his expression after that hahaha ....

and thanks for hyesun beauty pics, really falling in love with her in that pics, she is natural beauty, with or no make-up :wub::wub:

4299669106_9e2c0a564a_o.jpg

4299669100_762767e78a_o.jpg

big hug to all minsun shippers :P i love this thread very much because all my minsun crazy inspiration can be channeled :wub::wub::wub:

Guest minsunlover

Hi..this is my first post here...but actually i've been a silent reader for quite long time. I just read this post below from thread about minsun (not from soompi), and i'd like to ask your opinion about it..is it true or just some old news reappeared again. But i wish it's true anyway :) thanks..

Entertainment reporters is very much aware of MinSun's real relationship status. In fact, they do have evidences [pictures]. However, they do not share it to the public because LMH and GHS's management doesn't want to open it to the public right now. Especially for MinHo's. Since he's fame and popularity has just started. We just have to wait and continue supporting them. MinSun's relationship started before BOF. As you can see in their filiming in Macau and New Caledonia. Some reports mentioned about the photos. I heard there was a kissing scene in Taiwan (June).

I read with interest the interview of LMH with PSH and I'd like to thank everyone for sharing pictures, videos and their opinions. Following that was GHS's SOUP interview that mentioned JP. Because of the popularity of BOF, LMH and GHS will forever be etched in everyone's minds for a long time. For example, Kim Sun Ah and Hyun Bin, inspite of the fact they've moved on to other dramas and movies, they're still much talked about to this day because of the cult following of Kim Sam Soon. That's why it never fails to amuse me how some fans at the LMH thread tries to downplay the role of GHS in LMH's career. Whether they admit it or not, there was something special between LMH and GHS. They're not blind, they can see the bts videos for themselves. I am not saying LMH and GHS have a romantic relationship but definitely, I can say without the shadow of a doubt they're close.

After watching LMH and PHS's intervview, I was reminded of the many bts scenes of LMH and GHS that showed how close they are. That article about LMH following GHS around after the camera stops rolling is proven by their bts scenes.

The bts where LMH was imitating GHS's walk. I don't think LMH will do that if they don't have some level of closeness. If he pulled that stunt with someone else that's not that close to him, his action may be considered as being fresh or rude. He is that comfortable around GHS and vice versa.

jpjd.gif

GHS is older than LMH but he was not acting like a dongseng in this bts when she was explaning they have to repeat the scene and he irreverentlly pulled her to her feet even saying "palli."

jpjd1.gif

This was a telling scene for me when LMH became self-conscious (and to think he was among the F3) when he and GHS were supposed to stare at each other and he lost focus and had a NG. KHJ even told him that if he gets self-conscious, MH should just keep on punching him. I got the impression that he was mesmerized by GHS. I can't blame him. GHS looked like a doll in that scene.

jpjd2.gif

This was such a sweet NG scene when after they hugged, LMH seemed reluctant to let go of her and his hands lingered on her head before he let go.

jpjd3.gif

There's one that's my favorite but I can't find it. It's when they were shooting the double date scene with Gauel and her boyfriend. LMH and GHS were talking between takes and the way he was staring at her, he was almost drooling. He looked smitten from the expression on his face. If someone has the pictures or gif. can you please share it again?

These are just my impressions and in no way am I claiming that LMH and GHS are bf/gf. They're the only ones who can answer that. But I am sure they're very close.

• Thanks 1