♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest Nett_Prinzessin

PhanLinh, I really like ur analysis, thanks u :x

so many MinSun's surprises make me dunt keep up breathing... That's right, I'm crazy for MinSun...MinSun love slowly,please...lolzzz....hehehe :rolleyes::D:P

Guest honeypia

Thanks so much sisters for the pics and gifs you share with everyone here. :)

I notice one thing with Hyesun: Touchy person. She has to really touch Minho almost everytime they talk or even have small chit-chats.

wave to all minsun shippers :P

thanks for the pics, videos and the gifs :D

and love your analysis, hehehe all of them stayed in my heart ..

our minsun's interactions never lied ... they are comfortable with each other and they are complementary to each other

:wub::wub::wub:

53033286.jpg

cre endreenoona@LI forum

I have been lurking but had no time to post any comments. Thanks so much for the wonderful analysis and fancams. I love every single one of your comments and fangirling. One year ahead and the MinSun/JoonDi ship is still sailing very strong!! And I still get giddy and excited when seeing photos, vids and analysis showing that the couple is more than just friends.

Also a belated "Happy New Year" wish to all. :D

Guest blooming

Luv tis couple lots . But wonder whether ghs like the fact tat lmh is a smoker? Hope he can quit smoking soon:)

Hi sushien, I wonder about that too! Probably we did quit smoking already that's why we see his face a little bit chubby now. Usually when someone stops smoking they intent to gain weight. I'm sure GHS will not let him continue smoking.:)

Btw, I agree with you all about Minsun couple. I'm still on cloud nine after the KBS awards night. Seeing our Minsun couple together makes us giddy all the time. I really liked MH hair style that night. He really looked like an oppa and very manly. I think he's the only young actor attended that night.Correct me if I'm wrong.

Ching 22194 I liked your analysis about "who's the boss"lol!! MH treated HS like his princess!!! I hope more Fancams will keep coming and some more surprises!!!

Guest yuki_akira

Hi all Minsun sis!146.gif

Happy 1 year anniversary!!!219.gif

Thank meow so much for the clip, I like this fancam too!

hehe... share with u some gifs:

Firstly, the gifs when MH stared only HS, even he didnt care who 's in front of him, maybe he could fall down like last time.hehe... just kidding! :P

123cg.gif

97366066.gif

when HS slapped him while he was giggling:

youtube091231leeminhoku.gif

when they celebrated New Year together, while others turned around to greet, they still teased each other until HS started bow to greet sunbaes, MH turned back to greet. Like many sis said, only HS is in MH's eyes!

Sis, I love the moment HS turned to signal that't time to leave. hehe... I think because MH 's the youngest there, he cant stand up before sunbaes. Maybe he waited for HS, when HS turned to him, immediately he saw her look and caught the signal right. hehe... sorry sis if I'm crazy, because I got so many MINSUN viruses. :lol:

youtube091231leeminhokuc.gif

I love the moment when MH helped HS pack up.

oh, I cant say anything because MINSUN always make us surprised and then happy.

Thanks all MINSUN sis for all clips, analysis! I love all!205.gif

@ Jujol: Thanks u so much, thanks for agreement!!! I'll send a Pm soon.

gifs minsun these really look like a couple !!

phanlinh_111 thanks for the gifs !!

and happy aniversary minsun+joondi sisters !!!

Though a silent reader, at times couldn't help to make a post b'cos I really enjoyed all the sharings here, be it clips, news, pics, minsun shippers "love" dream for them :lol:

Thanks alot, meow for sharing and combining the fancams on minsun varied spontaneous and "close" moments during the KBS award event :D Also a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who has shared many clips and fancams on their victorious moment at KBS award night, a sweet and unforgettable end of 2009 for Lee Minho and Ku Hye Sun as well as for all of minsun shippers and fans! :lol::D And not forgetting those fans who were diligently "on full time duty" to capture their comfy interactions with each other ..... making it REEL or Real ...... :lol::lol: If they did not become for REAL, hope they can continue such wonderful close friendship with each other :D God bless this pair of adorable and lovable and endearing couple :D

Guest Nett_Prinzessin

Hi sisters,

Sorry,pls tell me what's song name in this fanvid? who sing it?I'm really love it . Thanks U!

Happy Anniversary to all MinSun/JoonDi sisters all over the world!! To meow, my deepest thanks to you again for the wonderful vids. Girls, thanks a lot for your analysis and agree with you all. From the 1st day of their BOF script reading up until now MinSun never failed/faltered to show us how deep and special bond of

relationship theyr'e sharing right now be a real couple or friends, like everybody's wish that this special bond they have would remain for a lifetime:-)

Guest flower pot

Meow, sister You really know how to make the sisterhood happy... :lol:

i don't know how many times i've played that new fancam over and over... MinSun just scream of close, casual comfort when they're together... but you know what's driving me insane is the fact that THEY CAN'T KEEP THEIR HANDS AND STARES OFF EACH OTHER... :wub:

Whether they try to look away from each other a long time, somehow there's a point where their gazes somewhat stray back towards the other and the stares are somewhat questioning? Lingering? As if asking the other quietly if she/he's ok...

Those simple gestures of Hyesun where she rests her hands momentarily on Minho and of hitting him when he's being funny is an age old gesture for flirtation... IMO... but what i love the most is the time when it's time to go home...

Like you guys mentioned, Minho was still seated but Hyesun only had to glance at him to let him know it's time to go and he's up on his feet ... :lol:

youtube091231leeminhokuc.gif

Of course, i also love the fact that he helped her gather her things from the table... (which probably explains why he handed over the trophy to Hyesun in the next gif because he might have picked it up then...)

And lastly, Mr. Bodyguard paving the way ahead of Minho and Hyesun while leaving the venue along with Hyesun's codi...

123nk.gif

The whole scenario just screams of "we're leaving the venue together" and heaven knows where they'd go after... :lol:

Judging from the fancams, Minho seems to be pretty close with Yoon Sang Hyun too... I wonder why? Where could they have probably met? hahaha!

He does not seem awkward with him at all... like they met previously... maybe "someone" introduced them during a commercial shoot... :lol:

(again, forgive me... it's my imaginative MinSun mind creating scenarios in my head...) :lol:

But lastly, i can't let this night pass without greeting everyone...

Happy Anniversarry MinSun Sisters!

It's been a year and the ships sailing even more stronger... It's been a pleasure spazzing and going insane over these two with you guys for the past 12 mos...

Hopefully, we can look forward to more MinSun sightings in the years to come! Cheers! And here's hoping to a stronger, closer, more cohesive bond for the sisterhood for 2010...

LET'S SUPPORT MINHO AND HYESUN WHETHER THEY END UP TOGETHER OR NOT BUT MOST OF ALL, LET'S MAKE SURE THAT WE KEEP THE MINSUN FAITH!

NEVER SAY DIE! hahaha! :lol:

On a sidenote, i've topped the page for like three times now since the KBS awards... hopefully, that's a sign of good luck that somehow my predictions will come true... wahahaha! :lol:

Donna, I think your observation makes sense. That's what I thought too. They're leaving the venue together. And i hope there is fancam that finally revealed about they leave the venue together. And everybody knows where they are heading *full of my own imaginations*.

Im sorry, I cant share any news, proof or evidence about this couple. I can only comment on what's posted in this thread. If only i live in Korea, I'll probably spend half of my life stalk them like nuts!!! Hahhaa, nah, Im not that psycho. But I may do that to stay sane... LOL...

Thanks gals for infos and pics... Love them all...

Lovelyn!! susAMERICA? where? and when? or do you mean flowepot?

yupppppppp flowerpot .............. fuihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sorry i always make a mistake, very confusing if you post in three thread almost same time, you know? hmmmmm once again sorryyyyyy ...... thanks for corrected me ....

Chyne, I'm sooo with you! Can't help imagine the where's and what's after the event. Their stares, smiles, and touches just reduces me to a fit of giggles and tiny squeels. Stalking to keep my sanity? It might cure this JoonDi/MinSun addiction I've been wanting to shake....

FP, as usual, you always nail it on the head! The touching is such a basic form of flirtation. At the very least, it shows a need to be close with that person. When they are on stage, these two barely touch each others' clothing. Yet, when in their own little world they have no qualms reaching for each other (BTS and other vids from past events). I don't think other drama couples were THAT comfortable with each other.

Migs, I totally agree with you that HS looks younger and MH looks more and more manly! Those two are like peas to a pod now...not only in their actions but also in the way they look! Look at all their similarities in dressing up and similar pieces of clothing! I mean, if they've never met it's another story! But, after having been in a drama together and being continually seen in events outside of their obligatory fanmeets/promotional events... It's too much of a coincidence! Where, then is Kim Bum's or KJ's shirt (the one that HS/MH have)? If it is all fan service, why would they do that when MH has a very tight and protective following? That's just my two cents.....

Happy, Happy Anniversary dear MinSun/JunDi sisters and bros! XoXo

Guest blooming

Hello Minsun sisters,

I read on MH thread that he went skiing yesterday. I wonder where and who went with him at the ski resort. :unsure:

Hello Minsun sisters,

I read on MH thread that he went skiing yesterday. I wonder where and who went with him at the ski resort. :unsure:

Hello, good morning.

Fans korean told me 'Mino has gone skiing with four other guys.'

Maybe is his friend. :lol:

And where he gone ? fans korean don't told me and I dont ask her.