♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest petite girl

i love the way the camera focused on LMH while GHS is accepting her Netizen award.

http://i864.photobucket.com/albums/ab204/p.../minsunkbs2.jpg

He looks like a proud BF!!!

CONGRATULATIONS MINSUN!!!!!

thanks crookshanks_22.. OMG!!!!! MINHO's smile is soooooo PRECIOUS!!!!! :wub:

oh yeah looks like a very proud BF!!! :D:wub:

EDIT+++

OMG!!! meowwwww!!!!! i can't wait for the videos!!!!! ^_^

Guest flower pot

THE BEST COUPLE IN THE MINSUN SISTERHOOD HEARTS BOTH ON AND OFFSCREEN...

Even if Hyesun is wearing a uniform, they still look SO GOOD TOGETHER...

1231224400ch71hd2009kbs.jpg

Meow sister, i know i can count on you... If only someone could have capped Hyesun when it was Minho's turn to accept his award... she has the same proud look on her face...

It warms my heart to see how supportive they are of each other... :wub:

It's been more than a year and yet the MinSun love is still present, still alive and still burning brightly more than ever... This is more than an onscreen coupling sisters... We've definitely gone way beyond that... GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Guest kaz_minsun09

yehey!!! congrats to our minsun! they made our new year's eve very happy. i wanna jump for joy! :lol:

me too i love how they smile to each other. love is in the air!^^

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Keep safe!

Guest flower pot

^^^ does anybody know what was asked from Minho and Hyesun when they accepted the award and what they said? I hope someone can post it... :)

Now Im almost dying, seeing the picture of proud Mr. LMH when GHS give her speech. It's not just a look pf proud, but the look of LOVE everybody...I can see it...(no, im just imagining)...LOL...

Is this sitting arrangement for actor couples on the same TV series like Emmy Award, or for real couple like in Academy Award? Geez, when it comes to this couple, I let my imagination goes faster than my mouth.

Yeeeeey!!!!! *pumping my arms up and down* Wheeeeee!!!! At last!!!! the MinSun couple is given some recognition! What a lovely sight! What a way to end the Year! HAPPY, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MINSUN SISTERS! Thank you for all the videos, links, pictures, news, MV, fanfics, and translations! I would've died without you this year! On to the next........XoXo

Now Im almost dying, seeing the picture of proud Mr. LMH when GHS give her speech. It's not just a look pf proud, but the look of LOVE everybody...I can see it...(no, im just imagining it)...LOL...

Is this sitting arrangement for actor couples on the same TV series like Emmy Award, or for real couple like in Academy Award? Geez, when it comes to this couple, I let my imagination goes faster than my mouth.

Guest flower pot

Seating arrangement...

9a4e4b41ebcd058a0bc3a3d2efce61df.jpg

So it's Minho and Hyesun seated with Sang Hyun and Eun Hye...

I can't help but play around with the photo above... Sang Hyun looked like an oppa telling Minho to behave and take care of his dongseng Hyesun while she laughs and waves him off... hahaha! :D

We just have to be careful since Eun Hye is there and she has not made it a secret how she's always wanted to meet Minho... hahaha! :D

congratzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz to our minsun won the best couple award ... they always look perfect together ,,,

thanks to all who shared the pics, screencaps and the descrIption of our minsun expression and reaction in KBS Awards ... love them interaction so much .....

meow, had you watch the show live? how could you do that?

to all minsun shippers..

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND WISH NEXT YEAR WILL BETTER THAN THIS YEAR .......

Guest Nett_Prinzessin

Congratulations MinSun!!!so MinSun were together at the moment in new year. I wonder don't know what he said to her at that moment? may be he whispered to her : <Happy New Year, honey. Saranhe...> :D

The seating arrangement is by dramas that they're representing. Here, only GHS and LMH are present as representatives of BOF. They're sitting on the same table w/ the cast of "My Fair Lady" (YEH, Yoon Sang Hyun, and Moon Chae Won). Kim So Eun is not sitting at this table because she's sitting with the cast of "The Man Who Can't Marry." It was a bigger drama for her because she had a more important role in that show. The entire cast of Iris is sitting together, and the entire cast of Sol Pharmacy is sitting together.

Also, the awards show assigns specific tables. The cast of the more popular shows sit at the front tables because they would be more frequently going back and forth from stage to receive their awards. This year, the cast of Iris, BOF, My Fair Lady, and Sol Pharmacy got the front tables. This signifies that the cast of these shows will sweep the awards this year.

OMG! that magic moment happened again when Hyesun awarded Top Excellence Actress. I can see the proud smile on Minho's face. Hyesun thanks Minho during her speech and camera shot that satisfied smile of Minho :wub:

@love, yes, I watch it live on kbs website.

Guest samysamir

I am so happy for Lee Min Ho and Goo Hye Sun for winning the best couple award. that is the best gift for them.

even HyeSun in outfit, she is still beautiful and dazziling also MinHo. they are perfect together.

can't wait to see the videos and intercation between our MinSun.

Guest flower pot

WHOAAAAAAAA!!! What did Hyesun just won tied with Kim Tae Hee? Is it for the top Daesang for Actress? I love how Minho was once again focused when Hyesun was doing her acceptance speech...

I feel so vindicated for Hyesun having won this award since she received a lot of flak for her portrayal of Jandi... goes to show you can never bring a good woman down...

She mentioned Minho in her speech... what did she say? can someone translate?

Thanks blue_angel... i have a feeling that of course they'd be seated together since they're representing BOF... Glad that they're in the front row so we can see all the action... hehehe!

Guest blooming

Hello Minsun Sisters,

First of all, Congratulations to our Minsun couple for winning tonight!!:) I agree with you guys when MINSUN received their awards and how proud they look at each other liked a real couple especially Minho.:)) He's so transparent... Love is in the air!! I hope they'll win more awards!! Minsun Fighting!!!! Wish Minsun couple to continue success and more projects in the coming years to come!!! We'll be here to support Minsun couple all the way!!! Seeing them together make me very happy and giddy already!!

I wish you all a HAPPY and PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!!!