♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest imkaaaat

BEST KISSING SCENE

Vote for MINSUN. :D

One day left to vote.

** note: in order for your vote to be counted, don`t forget to enable your vote .innolife will automatically send a confirmation message to the email address you provided in the voting process. in innolife`s mail/message at the lower area there`s a link (the longer one) given thus to enable your vote. just follow the instructions.

so8ihh.jpg

http://www.innolife.net/vote/09/vote.php?apm_id=11

2iiy1yx.jpg

Guest blooming

Hello Minsuns,

Good morning. I hope everyone had a good Christmas Celebration!!!

I was browsing on YT and saw this video about GHS Online Exhibition.

I was so touched after watching and reading the interpretation of her artworks.

Good Downloader Minsun CUT

vid:

cr:phanlinh@YT

This video is so cute and is another example of how close Minsun are to each other. I was kind of surprised when Hyesun pointed out how round Minho's face looked in the Japan photoshoot, but now I realize they are so comfortable that they're able to say whatever they feel without holding back. In this vid, Minho is also close to the other two people and they seemed to find it hilarious that he blurted out that her speech was too long. I don't think he would have done that with someone he's not close to. So in spite of all the news about his ideal type (ideal type can be very broad. Even veteran actor Kim Seung Woo (Iris) stated that Hyesun is his ideal type recently and he's happily married), I find it heartwarming to see their close, warm friendship!!

I agree with you kgrl43 and all the MinSun sisters that Minho and Hyesun are so comfy with each other that they can say what they want to say toward each other without feeling offended and it's so nice to see thay they have a good relationship and hope and pray its for keeps. Everytime I see them on video or even on pics makes me spazz like crazy. Many thanks to minjee and phanlinh_111 for the DL event news and vid;-)

Please continue to vote for JunDi / MinSun for Best Kissing Scene.

http://www.innolife.net/vote/09/vote.php?apm_id=11

http://i48.tinypic.com/nx5e7c.jpg

Thank you. :D

Yeyy!! I voted, i wanna be heard. Hope MinSun wins... Don't wanna be left out... I am pure blooded JUNDINERs... Thanks imkaaaat for the info.. We need to show them the power of JUNDI/MINSUN.. Hip hop hurray...

I agree with you kgrl43 and all the MinSun sisters that Minho and Hyesun are so comfy with each other that they can say what they want to say toward each other without feeling offended and it's so nice to see thay they have a good relationship and hope and pray its for keeps. Everytime I see them on video or even on pics makes me spazz like crazy. Many thanks to minjee and phanlinh_111 for the DL event news and vid;-)

i agreeeee with you, see the words that i bolded, i remember how hs showed her film script to minho, if they arent comfortable with each other, i think she wouldnt do it :D:D and i am very happy because minho said it accidentally

so we knew that hehehehe ~you're absolutely not a lier, my cute minho :P:P

imkaaaat, thanks for the best kissing result, finally our lovely couple in number uno, best done from all minsun shippers, good job allllllllllllllllll :P:P hope they will attend the showwww hohohoho

Guest imkaaaat

Yeyy!! I voted, i wanna be heard. Hope MinSun wins... Don't wanna be left out... I am pure blooded JUNDINERs... Thanks imkaaaat for the info.. We need to show them the power of JUNDI/MINSUN.. Hip hop hurray...

Let us show them the power of MinSun!! Cheers to that! :D

hello everyone :D

lovelyn, hahaha i love the OJ pulp juice spazzing :D very sharp eyes huh??!! :P MINSUN are not even endorsers of that drink isn`t it?? Minho probably likes it at first then recommended it to Hye Sun, & now HS opts to drink the same..(or it could be vice versa) there will always be a connection in many things that they do hehehe :P we may think that it`s again a coincidence..why not?? or probably that both agree on it because they have a mutual understanding on many things :P

love these 3 PS`ed pics :D they look so real esp. the 2nd pic :D goo d job !!!

4218560706_9cc19532ab_o.jpg

4217642475_d5e286c99c_o.jpg

4218001415_6881a2cc32_o.jpg

4217692195_7aabcedd2f_o.jpg

sasha, i love these 4 MINSUN PS`ed pics :D both look so cute together :P thumbs up for a beginner like you..more to come pls...hehehe :D hope you won`t mind guys if i repost my choices :)

2lmt0rn.jpg

m757vr.jpg

33ju4k4.jpg

2dce6pu.jpg