♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest blooming

I read on GHS thread that she's leaving today to China for the Chinese Film Festival to show her short film "Care Taker" and at the same time LMH just coming back from Taiwan FM. Why can't they be together.:((

just wanted to share some pics from the TW fanmeet.. look at them TW fans, they're minsun shippers too.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/397/img2291e.jpg

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/6725/img2294r.jpg

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/4975/img2332q.jpg

credit @ pic, pex

are these allowed? just tell me if they aren't.. :P

aww thanks for sharing this pics here! It's nice to know some tw fans of MH are also Minsun shippers it's so cute! :D Yep, HS will be in China today!

long time no see gals :P

little bit sad to read the article

anyway, i do trust my minsun spirit - NOT sibling!!

i still miss my minsun even under my busy working schedule :wacko:

sorry sas, dear nat, ret, shaz, pia, beth, sha

miss u gals :D

sipa its ok dear..we understand ;) sharing 1 vid from mh FM :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsE8qBWwBnE

i love this vid..this vid is from mh taiwan FM..so funny hahaha..when you guys notice start at 3:54 mh face suddenly change to serious when he watch his kiss scene with hyesun @ BOF.what happen mh-shi..maybe until now,you cant forget the kiss rite ^_^

dont forget to comment guys,thanks ;)

nat a.k.a moderator of this thread :lol: wahahahah! minho's face became serious and goodness he licked his lips haha! could he be missing something right there and then? MINSUN FOREVER!

Thanks to all my shipmates who shared pics,vids and translated news! ;):D:lol:

Jas we underatand its ok! i guess you are down because LMH cancelled his fanmeet in HK not just once heheheee.

talk to you some othertime

Natali DEAR thanks for your sharing,,,,,,yea!! he looks funny when he was watching kisskisskisskisskiss

oh no, you are bad sas DEAR,,,you mention again,,,,im so sad ><

LOL

Guest honeypia

just wanted to share some pics from the TW fanmeet.. look at them TW fans, they're minsun shippers too.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img704.imageshack.us/img704/397/img2291e.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img13.imageshack.us/img13/6725/img2294r.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img704.imageshack.us/img704/4975/img2332q.jpg[/img

credit @ pic, pex

are these allowed? just tell me if they aren't.. :P

Thanks for this.. I think i also saw these pics from baidu. credits to renajaney and her group. :) thanks so much renajaney for representing the so many minsuns from around the globe. :D

First time to post here and just a silent reader since couple of months back. I want to thank you all girls, you know who you are for all the hardwork, giving us news and updates on our dear JOONDI/MINSUN couple. Just can't help but to react that I'm a bit disappointed with LMH's answer about his 'brother-sister' relationship with GHS but then I realized that LMH is playing safe and just protecting GHS from anti-fans so lets cheer up and MinSun fighting!

Guest phanlinh_111

Thank all guys for updates!

I make a gif and wanna share to u!

YouTube-091216CTI-YuLeShanJaiJi--Le.gif

and flash: http://www.zshare.net/flash/6999600010fe5a12/

Hi, all gals, again!

keke... thank nat for the article and the clip.

Thank meow and lolli for translations.

And thank anyone here for all ur goodies!19.gif

yes, I play that clip at that part again and again...keke.. nat and blooming, u must have sharp eyes, he licks his lip and at the kiss scene at the beach, when Jp and Jd start to deepen their kiss, MH tilts his head, too! His face is so serious during the kiss scene. :P

ah, abt his answer of their relationship, i know he has to answer in that way, but I still feel sad. But u know, as we see the pics that keczianthei posted here, TW fans are true minsun shippers, he must have been pressed. Even these pics are displayed on a screen at FM:

IMG_2444.jpg

Janey93.jpg

credit: tag+ baidu ( u can see the tag of all pics, janey, she is also an author of so many great PS pics of Minsun from baidu, she is so great, right?)

keke... I think TW fans deserve A MINSUN MEDAL219.gif

Guest keczianthei

sipa its ok dear..we understand ;) sharing 1 vid from mh FM :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsE8qBWwBnE

i love this vid..this vid is from mh taiwan FM..so funny hahaha..when you guys notice start at 3:54 mh face suddenly change to serious when he watch his kiss scene with hyesun @ BOF.what happen mh-shi..maybe until now,you cant forget the kiss rite ^_^

dont forget to comment guys,thanks ;)

haha.. thanks for sharing this vid nat! :lol: very observant of you.. thanks for pointing that part out.. ;)

welcome to the thread ania038!

thanks phanlinh_111 for making a gif of that part which natali has pointed out from the vid.. :wub:

Guest blooming

i love this vid..this vid is from mh taiwan FM..so funny hahaha..when you guys notice start at 3:54 mh face suddenly change to serious when he watch his kiss scene with hyesun @ BOF.what happen mh-shi..maybe until now,you cant forget the kiss rite happy.gif

Hi Natali, thanks for sharing this Taiwan video clips. I felt a little better after seeing this video especially the part where you pointed out around 3:54, how his facial reaction changed. I've noticed he unconsciously licked and bit his lip even tilted his head while watching their kissing scenes.:)

Any news about GHS arrival in China yesterday and the event that she attended too. I hope we'll see some pictures soon!!

nat & blooming, you are both good observers :) I thought he's was a bit embarrassed when the camera shooting on his face while watching the kiss scenes. when I re-watched it, his facial expression changed every time when the original BOF footage shown. it's kind of funny :D

Thanks phanlinh_111 for the gif :) you really capture that "moment"

- oh I topped the 200th page :) -

Keep the Faith , MinSun shippers!

Hi all.

It's quite some time since my last post. There's not much things to say nowadays but that doesn't mean my Minsun spirit's fading away as well. Even MH's recent interviews could not dampen it. For me, MH just giving "industry's standard" answers. Some artists even hide their marriage!

Oh, btw, I found something interesting in LMH thread (cr: kiddie)

Being asked if Goo Hye Sun (who is preparing to direct a movie) will to ask if he will like to act in her movie, will he accept the invitation? Lee Min Ho laughed and said: “There was once she showed me the script and I told her that I’m busy. She replied by saying: “I do not have the idea of asking you to act in my movie.”

Was it during BOF? I don't know but I don't think so. It must be after BOF right? Meaning that, they did spend some times together (as a friend or not, doesn't matter) after BOF. Isn't that a very good sign?

And about his facial expressions while watching Junyo and Jandi's kiss scenes - it's obvious that he's missing that moments. His lips felt dry all of a sudden... :P

Guest honeypia

thanks sisters for the video.. :) minho can say all he wants to say but the way he acted seeing those JOONDI kissing scenes betrayed his words :P minho still hasn't changed. demonstrative as ever :D that very moment, he still indeed surprised us :D

..i say, thank you minho. you really must loved your minsun fans. hihihhi

Guest kuchai77

Good news!! Our MINSUN COUPLE won the 2009 Best Drama Couple!!!!

:DCongratulations!!! :D

But i hope they still together forever..event min ho said that their relationship just like sister and brother. WORDS CAN'T DESCRIBE THEIR RELATIONSHIP OR FEELING...ONLY EYES SHOW THEIR TRUE LOVE.... :D

Thanks keczianthei, minjee and the rest of the Joondi/Minsun shipmates for welcoming me on this thread and I must say keep up the Minsun spirit and thanks for all your hardwork guys for keeping this thread fun and exciting to read. I so love this couple. Congrats to Lee Min Ho and Goo Hye Sun for winning the Best Drama Couple!