they so cute :lol:

http://upload.bluegy.com/uploads/21d9db7d2...2c2868d688b.jpg

I try Translated but dont understand, sorry ><

같은 행사에 참석하면서도 같은 사진에선 볼 수 없었던 두 사람.

행사진행에 문제가 있어 사진도 거의 안 풀렸던 것 같은데요.

기자들 완전 왕대접 바라는 건가요. 요즘 완전 배짱 부리는듯...

Cr : tvzonebbs.media.daum.net

Thanks for the pic amp you make my day :lol:

so weird huh! why minsun pic is out so lately..

amp seems that pic is ps'ed :(

thanks for sharing the cute ps'ed pic natali! :D

kinda sad it's the last episode of Mnet BOF making but it's ok :) hope there will surprises soon!

BOF 1st reading Oct '08

2agum8p.jpg

BTS ep.23

2hs457a.jpg

cr:baidu

Guest tracyminsunlove

Thanks for sharing.The pic w/ the lady I recognized as she is a friend of GHS'S frequent customer at her cafe Manolin so that must be her dog..who is that girl holding the other dog? thats LMH's dog ryt? but who's that lady? hehe

you're welcome :)

according to bambi, it's MH's sister...

Guest tracyminsunlove

o oo so minho has a dog too :D thanks @tracyminsunlove to sharing their dog pic :P:P

i see minho's dog are soo small, that can be looked from his sister's hand that holding the dog :D

hehe ur all very much welcome... it seems MH and HS dogs are look alikes, both of them the same chihuahua breed.. HS dog white, while MH dog like him, brown colored...

wait just call me tracy instead of my long username haha :) btw, i love ur PSed pics of MinSun, saintzizahmino! keep it up! B) waves to all...

Guest junpyo.jandi

I love their dog... They really have the same taste... in fashion and in choosing pet... kekekekeke.... Miss them already. I hope MINSUN will attend in KIM BUM's Movie premiere.... ;)

You can hear Minho murmuring Hyesun's script when it was her turn to have a take and Hyesun mouthing the words that Minho's supposed to be saying when it was his turn at one time... Cute! :wub:

That tickling scene had me smiling it was well deserved since Minho was again getting Hyesun's attention by teasing her and copying how she pronounced her lines...

They are every inch the picture of a couple who's been together for quite a time already and who are comfortable with each other... :wub:

flower pot, thanks for stressing out this one.. i repeated watching it & i finally noticed this one..i totally agree with you..i believe they`re a couple for quite some time already & they have less hesitations with each other especially off cam..i expect that they`ll behave on-cam for many reasons i respect..i just wanna repost some of the pics..i love watching these 2 having fun together & enjoying every moment they`re together..

33874386.gif

70062290.png

77545942.png

thank you so much to everyone for sharing everything (reactions, pics, gifs, vids, etc) :D just keep MINSUN`s faith :D

our MINSUN just need to have things in common or with a bit of similarity :D

2zt9dz4.jpg9jllhc.jpg

GHS - Nov. 6 AISFF Cinema Talk / LMH - Nov. 21 Kimpo Airport

(the scarfs look good in them :D is LMH`s red sneakers the one we compare with GHS` red one??)

2lcv9mp.jpgou057t.jpg

LMH - Trugen Winter Collection / GHS - Nov. 30 Sister`s wedding

(i like the jackets :D )

f357k8.jpgjv0u93.jpg

GHS` & LMH`s dogs ?? (both are very cute :D )

] 2zf0nle.gif

another awesome ps'ed pic! How i wish this was real one instead hehehe :D

cr:baidu,janey

Merry Merry Minsun! what a lovely couple..RENAJANEY always makes the most beautiful Minsun Ps pictures..thanks Minjee!

when would we see real endorsements ads for OUR minsun? I hope real soon.... :)

hehe ur all very much welcome... it seems MH and HS dogs are look alikes, both of them the same chihuahua breed.. HS dog white, while MH dog like him, brown colored...

wait just call me tracy instead of my long username haha :) btw, i love ur PSed pics of MinSun, saintzizahmino! keep it up! B) waves to all...

heheehe thanks tracy, i try to make more :P:P

this is my new minsun photoshops, hope u like them .... and just call me love or saint, it will be better :D

4153592566_654424a6e7_o.jpg

4154887745_cb6bedf036_o.jpg

cr: me ^^

thanks for all who shared the minsun pics, i miss them so much, hope to see they will come out together as soon as possible at same event .. minsun fighting ...