♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

I'm bringing this over because I doubt she was not happy about the cameras but because she is sick as well.

I think we can all relate to how she must feel and would definitely not be in the mood to deal with screaming/chasing fans with cameras and the like.

thanks bella for clarifying! haha, again pictures do not always tell the whole story. Get well soon, HS and bella!

And smooch_g, dun be disturbed by his media answers! Look at his non-verbal actions and expressions.

Minho and Hyesun cant possibly divulge anything for the sake of their careers.

Guest smooch_g

thanks bella for clarifying! haha, again pictures do not always tell the whole story. Get well soon, HS and bella!

And smooch_g, dun be disturbed by his media answers! Look at his non-verbal actions and expressions.

Minho and Hyesun cant possibly divulge anything for the sake of their careers.

hi shaz !

just can't wait for another moments from them soon.... :)

Guest kimU-knowme

i hope they can be working together..

so miss them being together...

i want to ask..

is it min ho coming to malaysia..??

i just wonder...

Guest GooHyeSunfan

hello everyone :D

natcza, minjee, petite girl , thanks for all the wonderful Minsun vids..please, don`t get tired in making these wonderful works..thank you all guys :D

from So Hu Interview:

MH: There will sure be many pretty girls at a party, but I am not the sort to be attracted to those who are too dressed up (or made up). I will be attracted to simple girls..(i could only pinpoint to Hye Sun as the only simple girl that Minho may refer..i wonder why before in his interviews he likes an elegant woman but according to him also his standards may change depending on the person he meets) :D

from another interview during Taiwan trip:

Lee Minho revealed the type of girl he admires and expresses that he currently does not have a girlfriend. However, he wishes to one day help his girlfriend to put on makeup and personally cook ramen for her. (who is the girl who comes to our mind when it comes to ramen? of course Jandi/Hye Sun..maybe he misses eating ramen together with Jandi/Hye Sun..and who is the girl who doesn`t mind to put on so much make-up because she`d rather want her face look more natural & herself simple? only & no other than Hye Sun) :D

i know that there could be an agreement between our Minsun that as of the moment everything should be denied publicly between the 2 of them for many reasons..but privately, they`re too attached with each other..nevertheless, circumstances & their actions never allow them..there will always be evidences that will be coming out :D

same date/different events: Oct. 17

ne9pqu.jpg

28vww2b.jpg

just an observation..

before when LMH was asked about his ideal type.. song hye kyo was always mentioned.. I've read 3-4 interviews i think.. same answer..

recently, it has changed to: PETITE BUILD, CHARMING PERSONALITY, SIMPLE GIRL WHO HAS A CERTAIN HABIT LIKE BLINKING HER EYES, SWAYING HER HAIR WITH HER HAND... it's like he's practically describing hye sun. =D

I'm longing for another minsun moment.. im hoping the next would be on her bday =)

Guest mintcar

Hi mintcar.. yeah it's quite similar... btw are you member on baidu??

Hi petite girl, no I'm not a member of baidu. I sometimes visit there though. :)

Thanks all for the vids and pictures. I'm usually just a silent reader here and I enjoy reading all the Minsun updates and analysis.

Gifs I found in Daum:

5f4a36d1acf0471e9a5027d.gif

daeead4b3c4e8cd683025c5.gif

thanks for the link libra_nana!!!

that girl was really really lucky! minho is such a sweetie =P it reminded me of that one scene in romeo and juliet, but on his version, there's a ring at the end of the aisle and not a dead body hehe!

romantic goo jun pyo got nothing on romantic lee min ho.. hehe!

Guest smooch_g

i think lee min ho's character is slightly close to goo jun pyo in terms of romantic...

minho lights up 200 candles at church where junpyo lights up maybe also hundreds of lights at park in BOF.....

Guest trishalove

hello minsunners...

i think really, minho and hyesun are a couple now...

minho is very frank now to things dealing with love and relationship...a grown up gentleman... all of this he learned form hyesun...

and from all the sightings of them together, even the simplest like the glances and stares of minho to hyesun, same as hyesun to minho.. there's this 'love-electric feel'...

hoping for more MinSun moments on or off cam... we're very excited to all the news and updates about the most lovable and adorable couple, Minho and Hyesun!!

have a good night and sweetdreams thinking of only MinSun :D

Guest ching22194

When i heard Minho talking about the ring i remembered sue's (susamerica from GHS thread) inquiry

about Hyesun's ring. A lot of people thought she wore a ring but couldn't find a clearer picture of her

wearing one.. I was hoping she is the recipient of that ring... B)

ive heard that minho was supe rdrop dead gorgeous when u see him alive!the girl he like was truly such a blind if she doesnt accept his love..

I'm so happy to watch this just now hehehe! :D HS so cute and playful here and the two of them seemed to be close already and their New Caleondonia scenes were filmed like last November...whoa! time goes by so fast doesn't it? anyway watch it everyone!! it's worth it ;) HS pokes MH with a fork on his hand/arm and also plays a little prank on him :D sneaky Hyesun ;). The whole cast looked so tired and sleepy in this shoot ...poor thing..

BOF Making Ep.3 Goo Hye Sun cut

cr:trater@soompi

I love the part where MH was just hitting the metal part of his necklace against the champagne glass in the most bored manner, it's so random, it's cute....and yeah, I can't wait to find out what HS whispered to MH...if only they could work on something together again and get to spend so much fun time together.

Guest crookshanks_22

I'm so happy to watch this just now hehehe! :D HS so cute and playful here and the two of them seemed to be close already and their New Caleondonia scenes were filmed like last November...whoa! time goes by so fast doesn't it? anyway watch it everyone!! it's worth it ;) HS pokes MH with a fork on his hand/arm and also plays a little prank on him :D sneaky Hyesun ;). The whole cast looked so tired and sleepy in this shoot ...poor thing..

BOF Making Ep.3 Goo Hye Sun cut

cr:trater@soompi

Thanks minjee for the link! :D You're right! they dont seem like they just met in this BTS. Made me think when was this New Caledonia scene happens? November or december? And it looks like they are already sharing a secret eh! free-love-smileys-883.giffree-love-smileys-883.gif

Hope someone can sub this vid! I really want to know what they were talking!

jundisc1.jpg

Love this part! free-love-smileys-883.giffree-love-smileys-883.gif i can see some "holding hands while talking" eh! free-love-smileys-874.giffree-love-smileys-874.gif