♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

PLEASE READ THIS ALL MINSUN/JOONDI THREAD LOVERS

today i go to 1st page of this thread and i found all joondi pics is already deleted from tinypic..so i need you guys contribution to share you guys minsun/joondi pics so i can post in 1st page.

i will credit to all who sharing they pics.thanks for all who love this thread :)

today i go to 1st page of this thread and i found all joondi pics is already deleted from tinypic..so i need you guys contribution to share you guys minsun/joondi pics so i can post in 1st page.

i will credit to all who sharing they pics.thanks for all who love this thread :)

Sorry to hear about this, Natali

You may check my blog with the tag JUNDI for some photoss that you may want to include. The credits of the photo uploaders are at the end of each post.

I also have some JunDi/MinSun photos in my shareapic account but seems like I can't access them for now.

You may check the thumnails in some of my blog posts to view the gallery.

Hope you can find this helpful. I'm sure more gals here will also share their photo files. We LOVE this thread!

Off topic:

saintzizahmino, lediemkieu and choijiwoojodi, I used some of your fanarts and I gave them a NEW TWIST

Hope you don't mind. Thanks!

Guest petite girl

Hello all MinSun Shippers!!!!! how are you guys??? :D

@ all.. thank you thank you guys for update and minsun photoshopped.. i luv it.. ;)

I just uploaded LEE MIN HO and GOO HYE SUN video on youtube... I hope you'll like.. ENJOY!!!!!!

awwww nat i hope i can help i'll check my pc as soon as i got home

if you want to i can create a new banner???? for them :D

@natzca i liked it girl..... and no problemo kabayan hehehehehe

Hello all MinSun Shippers!!!!! how are you guys??? :D

@ all.. thank you thank you guys for update and minsun photoshopped.. i luv it.. ;)

I just uploaded LEE MIN HO and GOO HYE SUN video on youtube... I hope you'll like.. ENJOY!!!!!!

Hello, Pipit!

Thanks for another MinSun goodie! :)

my first minsun / jundi video - All you need is one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrIzhxVlp8k

Congrats, ais! Great!

Welcome to the club! ;)

Guest honeypia

i just read in minho's thread where he was featured in a singapore magazine that he'll never flirt with anyone if he's in a relationship :D

.. now that's our man!!! :D

i just read in minho's thread where he was featured in a singapore magazine that he'll never flirt with anyone if he's in a relationship :D

Hi, honeypia! Thanks for the info! I would love to read that article on LMH.

So far there are no accounts or rumours of MH being seen flirting openly or with subtlety with any girl.

So does it mean, he's in a relationship right now? :P

Sorry to hear about this, Natali

You may check my blog with the tag JUNDI for some photoss that you may want to include. The credits of the photo uploaders are at the end of each post.

I also have some JunDi/MinSun photos in my shareapic account but seems like I can't access them for now.

You may check the thumnails in some of my blog posts to view the gallery.

Hope you can find this helpful. I'm sure more gals here will also share their photo files. We LOVE this thread!

Off topic:

saintzizahmino, lediemkieu and choijiwoojodi, I used some of your fanarts and I gave them a NEW TWIST

Hope you don't mind. Thanks!

hello natzca.thanks because you allowed me to post jundi/minsun pics from you blog in here.ok i will visit you blog and grab some good pics from there :lol: *big hug* for you :)

awwww nat i hope i can help i'll check my pc as soon as i got home

if you want to i can create a new banner???? for them :D

@natzca i liked it girl..... and no problemo kabayan hehehehehe

sha hello dear of course you can created a new banner.its very very big thanks sha,if you have a time pls do it ok.i will waiting :)

yes i just read that too.i believe minho will always do exactly like he said :wub: because he is loyal man ;)

Guest blooming

WOW!! MINHO REALLY!!!!WELL THAT GIRL WILL BE SO LUCKY TO GET MINHO'S FULL ATTENTION!!!:)) HYESUN ARE YOU LISTENING!!!HA..HA..HA..

Guest maddy19

Hello MinSun!

I am a silent supporter of JunDi/ MinSun...

I love them so much.. Not hearing any news from them is like killing me.

Hope i am welcome here..

Thanks!!

Guest gilerkore

just wanna share the latest MNET BOF making videos (3 parts)

1 of 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o079tLgF-M4

2 of 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk_y0KBbeW0

3 of 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9awupYDx8UE

Credit to meow13131313

I really miss the BOF gang, especially JoonDi.

can we get a translation for the above videos (particularly ALL interactions between lee min ho and koo hye sun) ?

The audio is really terrible but Sue from the GHS thread summarized it. If anyone speaks Japanese (Jujol!) please translate...

Here I come...hehheh. The audio was indeed terrible. I was also having difficulties in hearing who says this, who says that.

Btw, pls be informed that the translation below is totally based on the japanese subtitle. And I only translated the parts which' re related to MinSun and which I found interesting.

PART 2

From 2:09

Reporter/ staff: How do you feel being surrounded by pretty (hot) guys?

Reporter/ staff: : Who is your choice?

1 of the F4 : Please be honest

HS : Wait...…

MH : I won't give any pressures to you.

MH : I'm looking at another direction now, (so, no pressure).

One of the F3 : I am also looking at another direction (so, no pressure).

XX : If you took so much time to answer, they will cut (as in filming) it.

XX : Don't take so much time.

HS : I thought I just want to pass the question, but they keep asking...…

Staff/ reporter: What did you feel when you were selected?

HS: Eh?

Staff/ reporter: When you were selected as a heroine in a drama which fulls of pretty (hot) guys...

KB: She's having trouble in giving the answer but...I can't do anything to help.

MH: Hahaha..

KJ: Let's pretend that we are not here.

MH: I don't know what are noona's thoughts (so I can't help).

HS: I just thought it'd be fun and interesting. They are (F4) very fun to be with and they are very close with each other. It's only me who they don't be friendly with. Hahaha. I'm just kidding. Because we are close to each other like this, I think we can make a fun drama.

Staff/ reporter: Among this group, do you have your ideal type?

(After the reporter asked this question, HS turned around and looked directly at MH, (MH also looked at HS!!) then she briefly looked at KB, KJ and lastly KHJ. If I'm not mistaken I heard the reporter/ staff saying "Ohkk!!", as if she was surprised with something.)

Staff/ reporter: If looking at your eyes.... (I think, please correct me if I'm wrong, the reporter was trying to say that according to HS's eyes, because she was looking at MH first, seemed like MH was HS's ideal type***. But, before the staff/reporter could finish his/her sentence, MH suddenly open his mouth and said "it's really a troublesome question". He sounded so defensive to me. To me, he seemed like trying to gloss over HS's unguarded-reflexive-response.).

MH: It's really a troublesome question (Didn't he sound so defensive here? And he repeated the same sentence one more time. You can hear he said "chongmal..", "chinca.." (really..)).

KB: It's a bully.

HS: Each of them has their own charms. If I can take one from here, one from there and gather it, it will be my ideal type.

XX: You skilfully escaped from answering the question.

KB: Just like what is written in the text books.

KHJ: Then we have to pull out our eyes, nose and mouth and assemble it.

MH: Who it will become?

HS: Because each of them has their own attractiveness...…

Staff/ reporter: Please choose one.

One of the F4: Why my name is not nominated?

From 5:32

MH: Do you wear tights/ leggings under that? You also wear t-shirts inside right? You really wear a lot of layers of clothes, aren't you?

HS said something but was not translated.

PART 3

At 2:40 MH offered his seat to HS upon seeing HS coming in.

MH: Sit here.

MH: Please sit down.

(But HS ignored him. Maybe she didn't want others to notice MH's extra attention for her ;))

*** At 0:18, the reporter asked F4, who's the most handsome among them. She asked each one of them to give an answer. MH chose to speak first.

MH: Handsome guy?

Reporter: Yes, handsome guy.

MH: Aaaa...

Then MH looked at KB first, then he looked at KHJ.

Then MH said

MH: The youngest KB is very handsome while Joon-shi is thoughtful.

[[ What I'm trying to say is...This scenario and the above scenario are similar. When MH was asked who's the most handsome among them, he looked at KB first, then looked at the rest. Then, eventually he said that KB is very handsome.

So, in HS's scenario, because she looked at MH first before looking at the others when she was asked who's her ideal type, her reflexive non-verbal/body language response implied that MH is/was her ideal type...don't you think so?]]

• Like 1