♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest pixie_eve

photoshopped. this is what i wanted to see.

http://i37.tinypic.com/x391e9.jpg

:wub: love it webby!! this would have been the perfect scenario yesterday. I love all ur PSd pics..

FLowerpot..sis Donna mwah mwah...HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you. U are Minsun's lead cheerer - helping us out in times when we feel down about dear MinSun. U are MinSun's official investigator ;) every Minsun move and flirtatious glances will never be missed by our flowerpot. And of course, ur behind the scene stories on MINSUN makes u the official MinSun luv story biographer ;) For all these and more...for the countless sharing of fun and friendship (that we hope can further develop) ... HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! may you have MInSun joy as you celebrate ur special day :wub:

Guest flower pot

OMG! Minho and Hyesun together at Pusan is the best birthday gift that i have ever received... I don't even have to see the both of them together to be giddy but just the fact that they're at one venue together is enough to make me smile...

I wonder if they made the rounds of the after parties or if they decided to stay in after the ceremonies? I bet Minho was very happy about Hyesun's accomplishments... I can't wait to see a picture of them together in the future... I have a feeling it will surface...

And lastly, To all of my MinSun sisters... This coupling might have been the primary reason why our paths crossed in this great divide called the world wide web... However, i would like to let you know that we are all kindred spirits in our MinSun spazzing and for that i regard everyone here as my real, true to life friend even if we only interact through this forum or through chat...

I hope that i am able to bring much joy to your lives through the little contributions that i have made towards this ship in the same way that you have enriched mine... I'm looking forward to the sisterhoods increase in numbers, to our ever growing faith and the smooth sailing of our MinSun journey for years and years to come...

THE GIFT OF YOUR FRIENDSHIP IS THE BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT THAT I COULD EVER RECEIVE... (that and perhaps MinSun coming out into the open about their relationship in the future... hehehe! :D)

To all of your greetings and for taking time out to greet me on this day... MY HEARTFELT...

24774.jpg

hello everyone !

thanks for the updates.

happy belated birthday flowerpot !

get well soon...can't wait to hear your comment about our minsun... :)

hope you are doing fine as well tracyminsunlove !

just hope everyone is doing fine and always be blessed and protected.

happy weekend ! :)

Guest tracyminsunlove

Hi MinSun sisters... just droppin' by... you're very welcome FlowerPot! Hope you had a birthday blast! :) We wanna thank you for all the MinSun analysis, with them we're able to hold on and still keep the MinSun Faith. :wub:

jujuoye, hi.. thank you for your concern... hope you're also doing fine... and all our MinSun sisters here as well... :)

Good night everyone! Hope MinHo and HyeSun will announce their relationship sooner.. hehe! :D

MinSun :wub:

Guest smooch

Hi to all minsun unnie ! :)

i am a newbie and my first time in this forum.

i enjoy for all updates about our minsun, you guys are awesome !

can't wait to hear more and more about our minsun :D

happy belated birthday to flowerpot unnie ! it's good to have you back since i think everyone is waiting for your more and more comments about our minsun :D

tracyminsunlove unnie, so as you hope everything is fine.

Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun - I Love You MV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phPryBja40Y

Pls sharing you guys opinion about my post last night.should we change *star junpyo and moon jandi* title or we keep that.

because i want change to something new and wow :wub:

waiting for comment!!

alovebof *wave* and thanks for teddybear pictures :D

i'm so happy coz i received hyesun cd today!!!!! :lol:

FFFPPPP!!!! OMG!!! miss you so much hahaha ;)

Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun - I Love You MV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phPryBja40Y

Pls sharing you guys opinion about my post last night.should we change *star junpyo and moon jandi* title or we keep that.

because i want change to something new and wow :wub:

waiting for comment!!

alovebof *wave* and thanks for teddybear pictures :D

i'm so happy coz i received hyesun cd today!!!!! :lol:

Hi, Nat! Good to see you again!

1) Love your new MV - you've done a wonderful job once again.. I also finished my latest MV but I encountered a problem with the audio copyright. Still patiently waiting for the YT approval on the appeal I made so I set it to private status while it's still muted.

2) About the thread title, I think the current title suits the couple well. But if someone can come up with a bright idea, it would be a welcome change esp if it gains your approval and perhaps a nod from majority.

3) Wow, you're so lucky to have your own HS CD. How did you get a copy and how much did it cost, if I may ask.

EDIT:

This is my insight on GHS being judged as the worst dressed @ PIFF as posted at GHS thread.

Most people would expect conformance to norms especially on social events such as film fests and yet GHS still choose to go against the flow and freely donned what she thinks would best symbolize the director side of her. I admire her for that.

Seems like LMH didn't want her to be alone as he was also judged the same for the male category as mentionedby pink fairy in GHS thread (still waiting for an article on this). At least MinSun have matching titles for their fashion statements with their white & black outfits @ PIFF.. :)

I'm sure they will have a good laugh about it and perhaps they can't help but tease each other as they always do.

Hi, Nat! Good to see you again!

1) Love your new MV - you've done a wonderful job once again.. I also finished my latest MV but I encountered a problem with the audio copyright. Still patiently waiting for the YT approval on the appeal I made so I set it to private status while it's still muted.

2) About the thread title, I think the current title suits the couple well. But if someone can come up with a bright idea, it would be a welcome change esp if it gains your approval and perhaps a nod from majority.

3) Wow, you're so lucky to have your own HS CD. How did you get a copy and how much did it cost, if I may ask.

EDIT:

This is my insight on GHS being judged as the worst dressed @ PIFF as posted at GHS thread.

Most people would expect conformance to norms especially on social events such as film fests and yet GHS still choose to go against the flow and freely donned what she thinks would best symbolize the director side of her. I admire her for that.

Seems like LMH didn't want her to be alone as he was also judged the same for the male category as mentionedby pink fairy in GHS thread (still waiting for an article on this). At least MinSun have matching titles for their fashion statements with their white & black outfits @ PIFF.. :)

I'm sure they will have a good laugh about it and perhaps they can't help but tease each other as they always do.

hello,good to see you too..

1.hehehe thanks for watching my MV..if you want to search and download song for you MV you can go to 4shared.com..just write the title song and you can download from there..seems 4shared song is dont have any copyright.

2.yes,if majority in here like the title i wouldn't change it.

3.you can go to yesasia.com..i order and buy from there.the CD $11.49 + shipping fee $6.98 + free salex tax = $ 18.47.so total paid = $ 18.47..hope this can help :)

for me,hyesun is beauty inside and outside.so i dont care what ppl say about her.they just jealous :D

MINSUN FIGHTING!!!

hello,good to see you too..

1.hehehe thanks for watching my MV..if you want to search and download song for you MV you can go to 4shared.com..just write the title song and you can download from there..seems 4shared song is dont have any copyright.

2.yes,if majority in here like the title i wouldn't change it.

3.you can go to yesasia.com..i order and buy from there.the CD $11.49 + shipping fee $6.98 + free salex tax = $ 18.47.so total paid = $ 18.47..hope this can help :)

for me,hyesun is beauty inside and outside.so i dont care what ppl say about her.they just jealous :D

MINSUN FIGHTING!!!

Thanks for the info and tips, Nat!

Finally, here's my http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQ_n-REnKxA..

(Special thanks to the photo uploaders esp to webby for the photoshopped MinSun pics that I used in the vid.)

I'm grateful to YT for approving my appeal after the video had been muted due to a problem with the audio that I used. I refused to find another set of ong replacement as I believe that the songs I used are most fitting.

Sorry if I didn't use more artistic video effects as it make the size larger and harder for me to upload..

I'll try to make my next creations more appealing just like your MVs.

About GHS's critics, you're absolutely right. Well, they should try harder because they can't easily put a strong-willed but kind-hearted (and beautiful) lady down. ;)

Guest tracyminsunlove

hi gals.. :)

i agree with you all... She ditched traditional red carpet gowns for a menswear-inspired ensemble. It's so brave of her. I researched on actresses who also wore the same.. really, wanna support HyeSun and the outfit that she wore!

the closest...

a2.jpg

Ellen Page @ 2008 Film Independent's Spirit Award (Ellen just had a jacket on, but still it can be like HS's boyish outfit...look how simple, wearing flats!)

Although Spirit Award is not that prestigious, it's still an awards festival, participated by hollywood actors and actresses, filmmakers and etc.

Maybe they are right that HyeSun must have worn flowy or like the satin pants, but still what she wore is "black", hardly to observe the fabric... and her pants was made more feminine because it is skinny and it fits well with her figure.

While there are people who say she looked two thumbs down, I, We insist she was great.

With natural makeup or no makeup at all, who other actresses can do that? same with her light vibrant skin... and her impeccable sweet but infectious smile... can't blame her if she wanna go in that event wearing simple, yet fashionable outfit.... the heels, oh my! we all love it! :rolleyes:

We all admire Goo Hye Sun. She's definitely a role model, who dares to challenge the status quo! :D

Good evening :)

MinSun :wub:

EDIT:

natcza natalie, thanks for your new mv, love all your mv about our minsun...thanks for the weekend treat.

natcza i like your saying about LMH didn't want her to be alone..:lol: i have the same thought as well.

though LMH is not GJP but LMH still have GJP hearts and always be there for GHS :P

natcza natalie, thanks for your new mv, love all your mv about our minsun...thanks for the weekend treat.

natcza i like your saying about LMH didn't want her to be alone..:lol: i have the same thought as well.

though LMH is not GJP but LMH still have GJP hearts and always be there for GHS :P

Thanks, jujuoye!

Btw, found interesting LMH's photos from his soompi thread as posted by kiddie.

I selected 4 photos that caught my eye..

The girl on LMH's shirt has a striking resemblance to GHS based on my judgment.

I have no idea when and where the photos were taken but I just love the "coincidence" (?).

I can't help but make a post about it in my MinSun blog. :P

GHS Look-Alike on LMH's Shirt?

The girl on LMH's shirt has a striking resemblance to GHS based on my judgment.

I have no idea when and where the photos were taken but I just love the "coincidence" (?).

haha..i think the girl on the shirt is naked. he also wore that shirt before during his pre BOF days, in one of the promotion activities. May be Our School ET? dun remember. but the pic you posted seems a bit more recent, since his face looks somewhat rounder.

haha..i think the girl on the shirt is naked. he also wore that shirt before during his pre BOF days, in one of the promotion activities. May be Our School ET? dun remember. but the pic you posted seems a bit more recent, since his face looks somewhat rounder.

You're right, webby!

Info from maymay@soompi.com:

The girl wasn't Hye Sun.

Mino ever wear the same T at 'Meet & Greet' with My School ET cast in 2008

Guest petite girl

Hello everyone!!!

Thanks everyone for update... luv minsun sooo much.. lol

Hi nat, natcza, sas.. thanks for minsun mv... i like all your vids!! :)

hi sas... don't worry minsun will always surprise.. we never know.. hahaa.. :lol:

hi bella.. okay i will check my message now... :)

by the way i want to share my minsun video.. i hope you'll like it.. actually this video is a request video from my youtube friend.. but i want to sahare it to you guys here.. and don't worry i will make another minsun video coming soon.. hahahaa.. :lol:

++EDIT++

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY FP!!!!

+