♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Honeybin, you're right! She's wearing that T-shirt again (this is the third time). She must really love that T.

Not only that. She seems to be wearing it durng special occasions. :) Like this one, it's during a meeting with two of the biggest painists, Yiruma and Sasaki. :)

I totally agree with you, jujol and kellneriner...

GHS must realy love the shirt..perhaps consider it as a lucky shirt ;)

Here's the photos from the GHS soompi thread

more pics frm the radio program today..

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc143/barbi_mi/radio.jpg

Guest pixie_eve

Saw the CF as well.. it was a Fun CF for me, but it looked like the first Cass CF. This time, minho is the jessica in the story. :)

oh yeah ur right! i never realized this before. Dara is now the Minhoo from the 1st CAss story .. thanks for pointing that out:)

don't worry bout the KISS on the CAss CF Minsun sisters .. i dont think Dara is Minhoo's type anyway :) Dara is beautiful, stylish and all, but i think she doesn't fit the "fluorescent white skin and song hye kyo" archetype ;)

and HYESUN is with her favorite SHIRT again!! waaaaa... i love it! so everything's a OK with MINSUN now, i guess??? :rolleyes:

Guest blooming

Hello,

I read on GHS thread that they want to remove the Japan video from YT due to copyright violation. I guess they are wondering how the video leaked on YT. I hope the person who upload won't get in trouble!!!

Blooming

Guest rubychubby

hi everyone,

it's the 1st time I post here. I really LOVE this lovely couple after watching BOF-they have a great chemistry as if they make me think that they are a real pair in life :D so I absolutely hook on this couple. BTW, in the 2sd Japan trip, I feel our dear couple were a bit awkward with each others since they had been always avoided looking at each others eyes :rolleyes: even not giving a glance .

For my opinion, at the SS501 concert where we saw a lot of the affectionate glances of the man clearly like he really wanted to show his feeling towards to the woman publicly (eventhough, we already realized "that thing" about the heaven-sent couple :D). Therefore, I think they should pay extra extra cautious in Japan after leaking some drops of love during their BOF-mate's concert and TAIWAN trip widely ...hehehe....perhaps, "something" has been growing between them so that they must be that awkward and keeping a BIG distance during the 2sd BOF promotion in Japan ( no more passion, romance, intimate, glance, etc...).

hope to hear more good news about JOONDI couple :D

p.s thanks everyone for all goodies.

good day :)

He're another video from Japan interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr9uG9DJAmk

cr:leeminhovn

Blooming

Do not take this out of this thread please:

I think that this video is looped somehow so there is a repeat of the question. So I am starting from 1:21 to 1:51

I do not know Japanese so I am just translating LMH's response which I believe is in response to the question, of how he is similar to GJP in BOF.

His response was:

For GJP, he doesnt see anyone but the girl he loves and I am similar to him in that respect. [like the relationship portrayed in BOF between GJP and GJD] Because I like a relationship where it is comfortable like friends with the appearance of bickering, I think that is where I am similar to GJP.

I think that this video is looped somehow so there is a repeat of the question. So I am starting from 1:21 to 1:51

I do not know Japanese so I am just translating LMH's response which I believe is in response to the question, of how he is similar to GJP in BOF.

His response was:

For GJP, he doesnt see anyone but the girl he loves and I am similar to him in that respect. [like the relationship portrayed in BOF between GJP and GJD] Because I like a relationship where it is comfortable like friends with the appearance of bickering, I think that is where I am similar to GJP.

The Japanese interpretor said "LMH himself is a guy when he likes someone, he couldn't see other girls anymore. And this is the point where he is similar to GJP".

Below is an extract from a posting from jennyalfeche @LMH's thread:

Below is a note from Japanese girl who saw MH in Harajuku on 9/8 ...

Next, they entered a pet shop.

MH bought a suit of pink pet clothes.

They walked around in Omotesanto

We still followed them around.

MH sometimes turned around, waved and smiled to us

When I said "MH oppa, you are so cool!!!"

MH showed his prince smile^^

When I read this, a picture of HS with her properly dressed dogs popped up in my mind.

But maybe he's just buying it for his sister/mom's pet. Or maybe for his own female pet... :rolleyes:

Guest phanlinh_111

Hi, everyone, all Minsun shippers!

As many, I have wonder why "they" have to del the Clip ( u know what I mean). And I haven’t found out yet!

But when I go to Minho thread, read coms of many, I think I have understood a little, and to me, “ they” do right!

Yes, of course, to me, Minsun is always Number 1! I love our couple very much!

Many talked about the Clip and then the new CF of LMH, and said something, I think I know why, and at first, I admitted, I had that thought!

But at the second thought, I think he is an actor, then in the CF, he is a good actor, I feel very proud of him! And the clip, as many said here, we didn’t see all what happened, and if there were a LQ, I would think, it’s alright, as bell said, LMH like “ a relationship where it is comfortable like friends with the appearance of bickering” ( all of us like the love like it, right?), so don’t worry, guys!

We don’t want our GJP to have new pressure for something misunderstood, right? ( I daren’t think what happened then)

And the most important thing we expect is the relationship between our GJP and GJD always nice (maybe like our dream!)

Just relax and keep beliving in our couple as we have! “ Blessed are those who wait”

Now I think they are alright! Lets see! ( her trousers& shirt, his outfit he wore to Taiwan)

1-6.jpg

Sorry for my E is bad!

Thanks for all ur goddies!8.gif

Love all of u!

Hi, everyone, all Minsun shippers!

As many, I have wonder why "they" have to del the Clip ( u know what I mean). And I haven’t found out yet!

But when I go to Minho thread, read coms of many, I think I have understood a little, and to me, “ they” do right!

Yes, of course, to me, Minsun is always Number 1! I love our couple very much!

Many talked about the Clip and then the new CF of LMH, and said something, I think I know why, and at first, I admitted, I had that thought!

But at the second thought, I think he is an actor, then in the CF, he is a good actor, I feel very proud of him! And the clip, as many said here, we didn’t see all what happened, and if there were a LQ, I would think, it’s alright, as bell said, LMH like “ a relationship where it is comfortable like friends with the appearance of bickering” ( all of us like the love like it, right?), so don’t worry, guys!

We don’t want our GJP to have new pressure for something misunderstood, right? ( I daren’t think what happened then)

And the most important thing we expect is the relationship between our GJP and GJD always nice (maybe like our dream!)

Just relax and keep beliving in our couple as we have! “ Blessed are those who wait”

Now I think they are alright! Lets see! ( her trousers& shirt, his outfit he wore to Taiwan)

1-6.jpg

Sorry for my E is bad!

Thanks for all ur goddies!8.gif

Love all of u!

hello to all MINSUN lovers and addicts :lol:

thanks for this post..yes! ,MINSUN fighting! :P

Guest pixie_eve

His response was:

thanks BELLA and JUJOL for the trans :) I guess we learned another thing bout LMH huh!! :wub: that he's very loyal to the girl he loves and would not LOOK at anyone else except at her ... it makes my heart flutter really hehe..coz we've seen how he is with Hyesun and we've also seen him interact with other girls (on his CFs), and we know dat there's a big difference :) With HS, his eyes give out a certain glint and spark and he always look at her tenderly (lets not count the japanese fanmeet haha,,coz we dont have enaf vids of their interaction, to base our to assumptions on ;)).

LMH also said he wants a relationship where they can be as comfortable as friends to the point that they can bicker. Well well well :) if that's not GHS then i dunno who dat is :lol: From BOF hanadan BTS to the TBS King's brunch interview, we witnessed their endless bickering and closeness. We also know how deep their friendship is, in the way they support each other...So, could it be that LMH really have found the ONE he's looking for? :rolleyes: i dunno, but the way LMH talked about his ideal girl and wat he wants in a relationship was so detailed, that it's making me believe that he has ALREADY found that "girl" and that "kind" of relationship :wub: wat do u think JoonDi sisters keke??

Upcoming Minho and Hyesun interview in Japan TBS program "Academy Night" on Sept 24:

here's the posting from DC:

9月24日放送のTBS「アカデミーナイト」(毎週木曜深夜2時33分~3時3分)

イ・ミンホ, ク・ヘソン 共に登場

花男撮影秘話や、「映画」にまつわる話などを語ります

9월24일 방송의 TBS 「아카데미 나이트」 (매주 목요일 심야 2시33분∼3시3분)

이민호, 구혜선 함께 등장

Lee min ho and goo hye sun will be appear on Sept 24th TBS's Academy Night (program which airs Thursday 2:33am-3:03am)

하나(花) 단(男) 촬영 숨겨진 이야기나, 「영화」에 휘감기는 이야기등을 이야기합니다.

Discussion of unrevealed BOF's filming moments and of a 'movie' will take place.

[펌] 일본 블러그

(fr japanese blog)

vdpppv.jpg

cr: as tagged

Guest blooming

thanks BELLA and JUJOL for the trans :) I guess we learned another thing bout LMH huh!! :wub: that he's very loyal to the girl he loves and would not LOOK at anyone else except at her ... it makes my heart flutter really hehe..coz we've seen how he is with Hyesun and we've also seen him interact with other girls (on his CFs), and we know dat there's a big difference :) With HS, his eyes give out a certain glint and spark and he always look at her tenderly (lets not count the japanese fanmeet haha,,coz we dont have enaf vids of their interaction, to base our to assumptions on ;)).

LMH also said he wants a relationship where they can be as comfortable as friends to the point that they can bicker. Well well well :) if that's not GHS then i dunno who dat is :lol: From BOF hanadan BTS to the TBS King's brunch interview, we witnessed their endless bickering and closeness. We also know how deep their friendship is, in the way they support each other...So, could it be that LMH really have found the ONE he's looking for? :rolleyes: i dunno, but the way LMH talked about his ideal girl and wat he wants in a relationship was so detailed, that it's making me believe that he has ALREADY found that "girl" and that "kind" of relationship :wub: wat do u think JoonDi sisters keke??

Hi pixie_eve,

I agree 100%!!!

Guest petite girl

Hello MinSun Shippers!!! How are you guys??!!!

Just like nat... i make MinSun video too... hehehe... I make this video to make my minsun sisters and boys feel happy!!! Enjoy watching my MinSun video...

Actually i want song "LUCKY" by Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat (goo hye sun's fave song) became my background music.. but due copyright.. i changed it... I hope you like it... This is to all MinSun Shippers!!! MinSun shippers, FIGHTING!!!

webby thanks for the info..but im curious as to "of a 'movie' will take place" means..hehe♥

I LOVE THE NEW PS PIC!!! :P

PIPIT & NAT nice job girls for onother wonderful MINSUN mvs!

P.S in GHS cy.. THE VOD there are the ones she watched? i saw LMH cass cf there.... :) im sure shes so proud of him...