♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

and here she really was pressing her body up on him. She was totally putting her weight on her right leg, and in turn, him. I think if he moved, she would have stumbled.

dbjpug.jpg

They just don't give the 'we're awkward with each other' vibe here.

I agree. HS's upper arm was pressed against MH's left rib. And look at MH's smile. The other 2 flower boys were smiling too, but why MH's smile (or is that what you call a 'giddy grin') was so different from the other two's. If I'm not mistaken there's a fan account in LMH thread saying that LMH looked moody on the first day. But here we can see he's smiling ear to ear.

I agree. HS's upper arm was pressed against MH's left rib. And look at MH's smile. The other 2 flower boys were smiling too, but why MH's smile (or is that what you call a 'giddy grin') was so different from the other two's. If I'm not mistaken there's a fan account in LMH thread saying that LMH looked moody on the first day. But here we can see he's smiling ear to ear.

they looked so good at that picture :D

i just wonder why paparazzi the didn't captured any of their 'eye to eye' contact or any sweet gestures? ;)

I miss those unguarded sweet moments they have had in their previous promo. :rolleyes:

yes, i've always thought minho looked a LOT like Kimu Taku in the early BOF episodes, most especially so in the bar scene in episode 3. But Kimu Taku is a big name in the Japanese industry and the lady killer for lots of years. I love his works too (if only minho and hyesun can do a korean version of "Long Vacation" or even "Love Generation"..... but Kimu Taku is not exactly the family man due to various rumors after his marriage. Minho will be much much better...

I totally love that couple black outfit (wedding couple?? lol) and the two groomsmen in white (bummie and kim joon). I know this is a joondi thread, but i have to scream 'bummie looks so cute'.. keke..

You can see through the lighting in one of the pics (may be posted on HS's thread) where her hair extensions start.

So as not to spam, my joondi shipping all started with this:

1z6dstf.jpg

The penetrating look by MH and the taken aback hand gesture by HS as she receives the love signals. omo!

MINSUN for life! :D

Whoa! it's nice to see this thread growing fast again~~ hi KISfantastic~~nice to see you see you in this thread :) but please don't quote the images you can take off the :D So many new discoveries for the jundi couple ey, hehehe~~ MH's cyworld song thing was fascinating and how HS eoni picked KimuTaku and then how someone from baidu analyzed the whole age difference thing between Kimura and his wife and the Jundi couple! wow!! it's like a sign or something. About the recent japan fanmeeting I love their matching black outfits and HS eoni just gets prettier and prettier these days :D and she seems really happy! ;)

edit: it's out now!

MNET HANADAN BTS 22

cr:meow13131313

I don't know if it's just me but the audio of the vid seems out of sync. I've checked the one ying5387isme uploaded and there's also something wrong with the audio ><

jundi screencaps:

JD showing JP proper way to kiss LOL :P

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i29.tinypic.com/j5bmol.jpg' alt='j5bmol.jpg'>

dvlmop.jpg

20sbvid.jpg

then...

ega1wh.jpg

2hs7u69.jpg

stay tune for next week...the bus chasing scene BTS! (looks like JP is making fun of how he will run after JD as she gets on the bus) :D

29ys3yr.jpg

2a7tpgi.jpg

Guest flower pot

OH MY GODDDDDDDD... I AM SPAZZING LIKE CRAZY OVER THIS BTS... WAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Bonding moments even when practicing the script...

72026123.png

And all of the name of being a "professional" ... Yeah, Hyesun... Show Minho who's boss! wahahaha!

26815790.png

However, both of their smiles and stares seem to say how much they're enjoying this...

25608417.png

But Minho can't let it rest... he has to show Hyesun who's the man...

25528800.png

OMONAAAAAAAAAAAA.... the staring and the smiling is KILLING ME!

FLIRTATION ALERT! FLIRTATION ALERT!

And it's only a rehearsal but why is Minho's eyes always on Hyesun's lips? wahahaha!

21587302.png

Ohhhh... someone's awfully giddy....and the Hyesun smile is in plain sight...

86317063.png

Now, someone translate this... PALIIIIIIIIIII!!!

edit: it's out now!

Thanks Minjee for the link. Oh My God!!! I'm dying...I'm dying of happiness.

Below are rough translations of the BTS, based on the Japanese transcription.

@ 3:24 MH asked HS why did she avoided his kiss. He seemed irritated.

@ 3:37 The PD (if I'm not mistaken) said that MH's nose is big. The problem is only that. Then they both laughed.

@ 3:54 MH said to HS "you want to ask a question again right? How was it, etc.." (he really looked irritated because HS avoided his kiss).

@ 3:57 MH said to HS "no need to worry (about the kiss) anymore. It's the 4th already". Then HS replied "Is it really (the 4th)?".

@ 4:03 MH said "It's the 4th time, (you) should not feel shy anymore". HS once again asked "Is it really the 4th time?". (I think HS just want to cool down MH's angriness.)

@ 4:08 MH said "It IS the 4th". And he starts counting their kisses, "at expressway, at cottage, and then at school, and today's is the 4th one". (At school? I thought he was kissing Jae Kyung at school??!!!!. Pls correct me if I'm wrong.)

@ 4:32 HS asked MH "Did you hear what PD said?". Then MH said something but was not transcribed. Then HS said "Because you really love Jandi"...they both laugh but MH still looked unsatisfied over something...end.

From 3:54 until 4:29, MH really looked like an angry, mad, irritated, rejected boy friend while HS looked like "I didn't mean to reject your kiss, it's just that I'm shy in front of these people. Pls understand me.....".

I never knew any junior and dongseng actor who's blunt enough to act like that (clearly shows his irritations) to his senior and noona co-star, unless ....hehehe.

yeah, why is it at school??? unless he's talking abt his own kiss scenes... lol.. he forgot the swing scene. wasn't that supposedly his favorite? but yes, i can tell he's totally not embarassed and at ease, and he expects the same of her, which she clearly isn't judging from the expression of her face. haha..

i like how she adjusted his head with her hands... lol. you can tell she's comfortable with him since she can do this, but she's still feeling embarrassed about the kiss. does minho really think they are comfortable enough to be rehearsing kiss scenes for 'real' before hand? You know how actors when asked why they didn't perform well for kiss scenes alwyas state the fact that one cannot actually rehearse such a scene, why.. mino is way too comfortable with his hyesun nuna.

on another note, when hyesun was interviewed and asked whether she is still in contact with the F4 (i forgot when was the last time she was asked, it was before her new-age album press con, either during Doutor or during her painting exhibition), she says they frequently call her. I think amongst the 4 of them, the two who prob loves to talk on phones the most should be bummie and minho, since bummie has the reputation of calling all the 3 hyungs and they are always too tired to talk to him.. (lol) and minho becoz he is known to frequently keep in contact with his friends and bummie said quite recently he talks to minho the most since kim joon and kim hyunjoong were on their concert tours during that time. And may be both bummie and minho call hyesun, but minho is prob the one closer to her (as evident from their interaction and logically so since they had more scenes together during bof). So what i want to say is, despite the little interaction gleaned from the Japan promo pics, don't be disheartened. There is also very little interaction in the previous japan promo pic. it was only from the video clips that we saw hyesun looking at minho, and for the most part, i think minho avoided looking at her openly during all promotions. Yes, even the Taiwan promotion where it's just the two of them, he still clearly holds back if you compare it to the BOF press con in Korea. So it's natural they behave that way in the spotlight, besides they may themselves be nervous of the event since it's live and they have to be performing such as singing during the event as well. But in any case, even in situations such as these, interviews still show they are chummy, e.g. minho said he felt like he's known hyesun since childhood during the taiwan interview.

edit:

35m31ip.jpg

33eoaac.jpg

cr: as tagged

baidu's observant fans quote the video clip of hyesun's interview right after BOF ended where she visited the zoo and named the little tigers/lions jandi and junpyo. now the lion is junpyo's mascot.. lol.

(edit: those were lion cubs not tigers, i checked the youtube link minjee provided below. Thanks!)

yes, flowerpot, the swing scene seems to be at a park. it was outside the dry cleaners place, but in actual fact, it could just have been a playground at a school??? perhaps minho was referring to that then. well look at the sequence of him counting the kisses.. he said the highway kiss first. lol... prob the one with the greatest impression and also their first. and yes, jujol, he could have meant what you said too.

yeah, why is it at school??? unless he's talking abt his own kiss scenes... lol.. he forgot the swing scene. wasn't that supposedly his favorite? but yes, i can tell he's totally not embarassed and at ease, and he expects the same of her, which she clearly isn't judging from the expression of her face. haha...

MH must have thought that he was kissing HS during that kiss scene (at school). According to the script, JP was kissing JK with JD in his mind. Maybe in real life, MH was kissing LMK with GHS in his mind..hhahah. Yes, he forgot about the swing kiss. Maybe because the time interval for these 2 kisses (expressway and swing) was short like yesterday and today. So he miscalculated it as 1 kiss. And he obviously not calculating the CPR and the violent kiss at the forest-like school compound.

Guest flower pot

Kudos to Minho for engraving all of their kisses to his memory... wahahaha! :D

I can understand his frustration but dear minho, to quote you... BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO WAIT... wahahaha! :D

The school he might be pertaining to might be the swing kiss scene... it might have been shot at a playground of a school? Or was it a park?

edit:

http://i28.tinypic.com/35m31ip.jpg

cr: as tagged

baidu's observant fans quote the video clip of hyesun's interview right after BOF ended where she visited the zoo and named the little tigers/lions jandi and junpyo. now the lion is junpyo's mascot.. lol.

wow! baidu fans are very observant! I know they call Jundi/Minsun couple "HOSUN" isn't? :) I remember HS had a guerilla date interview after BOF ended and the host asks her to give a name for the two tiger/lions and she named them "Jandi and JunPyo" even if both of the tigers were male hahaha~ :lol: but whoa! another coincidence?!? ;) it just seems to connect all the time ^^

Goo Hye Sun Guerilla Date (en)

BOF 1st & 2nd Japan Fanmeeting slideshow

cr:selita,hotbluebird2

Guest petite girl

OMG!! FINALLY!!! this is the right video. y'all...

Mnet Japan - Boys Over Flowers BTS Ep22

cr meow13 @ YT

Thanks FP... wkwkwkkw.. you always makes me laugh everytime i read your analyist about minsun.. i couldn't agree with you more... BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO WAIT :wub::rolleyes:

Hi natcza.. your welcome sis!!! :D oh of course don't worry i will make another minsun vid very soon... hahaha.. :lol:

Hi KISfantastic.. your welcome!!! enjoy here!! :)

Hi Minjee.. thanks for the cap pics of minsun... i can't wait for next week!! :D

Thank jujol for bring the translation... OMG!!! i laughed sooo loud read the translations... minho are too cute here... hahaha.. he even counted their kisses.. hahahaha.. :lol:

Hi falling.. your welcome honey!!! :) awww don't be sad.... MinSun are just fine... For me They look happy in japan... don't worry gal.. everything is gonna be alright!!! believe in MINSUN!!!!

Thanks Minjee for the link. Oh My God!!! I'm dying...I'm dying of happiness.

Below are rough translations of the BTS, based on the Japanese transcription.

@ 3:24 MH asked HS why did she avoided his kiss. He seemed irritated.

@ 3:37 The PD (if I'm not mistaken) said that MH's nose is big. The problem is only that. Then they both laughed.

@ 3:54 MH said to HS "you want to ask a question again right? How was it, etc.." (he really looked irritated because HS avoided his kiss).

@ 3:57 MH said to HS "no need to worry (about the kiss) anymore. It's the 4th already". Then HS replied "Is it really (the 4th)?".

@ 4:03 MH said "It's the 4th time, (you) should not feel shy anymore". HS once again asked "Is it really the 4th time?". (I think HS just want to cool down MH's angriness.)

@ 4:08 MH said "It IS the 4th". And he starts counting their kisses, "at expressway, at cottage, and then at school, and today's is the 4th one". (At school? I thought he was kissing Jae Kyung at school??!!!!. Pls correct me if I'm wrong.)

@ 4:32 HS asked MH "Did you hear what PD said?". Then MH said something but was not transcribed. Then HS said "Because you really love Jandi"...they both laugh but MH still looked unsatisfied over something...end.

From 3:54 until 4:29, MH really looked like an angry, mad, irritated, rejected boy friend while HS looked like "I didn't mean to reject your kiss, it's just that I'm shy in front of these people. Pls understand me.....".

I never knew any junior and dongseng actor who's blunt enough to act like that (clearly shows his irritations) to his senior and noona co-star, unless ....hehehe.

ths a lot dear :) JD's expression when JP counted their kisses is so funny.

omg, i think JP's irritated face is so genuine :rolleyes:

THEY'RE IN LOVE

webby: thanks. i always enjoy yr post :D

FP: could it be more true? no no. i totally agree with u :D :D

============

i'm topped page so made some caps :D

20090907224827.pngHS's expression. lol

20090907224419.png

20090907224659.png JD's sitting too close to JP here . he he :D

It's not the school, LMH said one of the kisses was at the swing.

Thanks Bell. I just translated the captions. The caption said "そして学校で。。。", which means "and then at school". Please blame Mnet for the inaccuracy (or accuracies)... :P

Guest flower pot

Hi bella... I really haven't seen the video yet that you've mentioned in my PM... but compared to MinSun, i still believe that there's something different with their closeness than that of friends... I base it on all the occurences that have already transpired between them, rather than that of just one incident...

Hyesun might hug other friends the same way that she did Joon also in her art exhibit as way of greeting but the way she smiles and stares at minho is quite different... I would rather base my observation on a series of instances that they are caught oncam together and piece it together rather than based on one incident or video that was shown...

Anyways, susamerica has already translated the whole BTS and here sharing on this thread from GHS's thread...

I was laughing my head off realizing that THEY really are arguing in front of the camera... hahaha!

This is strike two for Minho... he's really different when irritated... he just blurts out whatever he wants to say similar to that incident with Jaeha carrying Jandi and Hyesun liking it... hahaha!

I guess this is where that comment from the Taiwan trip also came about Minho saying that Hyesun hates him and does not like any of their kisses... :D

Oh Minho, how much more transparent can you be?

JP and JD conversation: this is the scene where both are watching the stars and JP tells JD that he loves her.

GHS:@2:36 This way, no, this way(this is where they are practicing how to kiss from their sitting position.)

(wow GHS also looks so tired and looks as if she is dozing off while filming and practicing the lines with LMH.)

JP: Oh, shi, do you think I am kind of mollusk or something?

(Maybe LMH feels abused by GHS as she is directing him about how to turn his face to kiss?? Cannot tell)

Is Minho offended that Hyesun does not seem to find his kisses right and she's teaching him how to do it? wahahaha!

(Over the loud Japanese narrator, I still hear JP and JD faintly arguing together about this way or that way, etc.

LMH is making funny comments about GHS' nose,,can't hear well..then I think he called her nose "a drinker's nose" and GHs laughs and says that she has not heard that in a while. hahaha)

THEY ARE TOO CLOSE FOR WORDS I SWEAR! Minho teasing Hyesun like that is so undongseng like...

I think reporter asked LMH about kissing GHS.

LMH: (addressing GHS, I guess) he is asking again what it is like (about kissing)

GHS: uhh..

LMH: now, it is no big deal.

GHS: how come? why?

LMH: (snickering) this is the 4th time. just another task...no feeling...

GHS: how so?

LMH: Of course, this is our 4th one. one at the road, one at the moutain house, at the swing and now. So this is the 4th time. see?

(WAHHHHHHH!!! I think Minho was really PO'd and pulling one off over Hyesun for revenge because she evaded his kiss... Now i understand why Hyesun looked so quiet in the video as if she wanted to make it up to him...Minho looks like a boyfriend on a rampage... he came with a mission and that mission should be done... wahahaha!

Here he is telling the videographer that he has no feelings... And look at Hyesun in the corner...

57525774.png

Hyesun asking him why and how come... at 3:21... listen to her tone... wahahaha!

19023986.png

You know what's funny here? HYESUN asking him how come it's supposed to have no feelings now like they're really supposed to feel something... and in relation to that... why does Minho have to say that it should have no feelings now? Meaning the first ones had feelings? hahaha! Minho just wears his heart on his sleeves... he just blurts out whatever he wants to say and his facial expression says everything... very Goo Junpyo... hahaha!)

GHS is saying hmm while listening to LMH talk. It is so funny, The way they talk and argue and laugh almost seems like there is no boundary from BOF the drama to their real life interaction. hahaha and they are saying all these in front of the reporter/cameraman too!

(And lets really have a lovers quarrel in front of the camera and the cameraman... hahaha!)

GHS: (I think talking to the cameraman as she is now using honrofics) What are you doing??

GHS: Ohh, you like Jandi so. (LMH giggles.)

(In the end, Minho really can't stay mad for long... he just likes JANDI so... and it shows in his smile... his heart melts right away... hehehe!!)

oh oh oh whr do I start? i liked that she held his face, I liked that they were like in a world of their own.

And Minho's expression! He was truly bothered that she avoided his kiss. Hyesun tried to make llight of it but he took the trouble to count the last 3 times for her...his expression was like "you don't like kissing me? Still not comfortable after so many times?". I don't know if Im reading too much into it but I found he looked thoughtful after he laughed at Hyesun's remark that he really loves Jandi. The laugh sounded forced. It was too short and his expression sobered up after. What was he thinking? Maybe that he realised he has gone beyond liking Jandi but to the person who played her? :lol:

Bella, the japanese subs might have gotten it wrong cos the Kanji characters (which are also chinese) state school. Anyway I doubt that Minho would get it wrong...he committed to memory the number of kisses and even the sequence no doubt hahah.

edit: FP i love your analysis as usual and webby thanks for your perspective. This BTS made me feel so much better..almost...but not quite, making up for the lack of interaction from Japan trip...

Guest flower pot

Anyone notice by the way, how Hyesun made a face after Junpyo ticked off his fingers the number of kisses they already had to justify why they shouldn't have feelings anymore at this time? IT IS SOOOOO TELLING FOR ME...

Like, Hyesun's saying that he can say whatever he likes, but she knows the truth that he's just mad and saying things... and the tone of voice when she asked him WAE? like a little girl lost who wants him to take back what he said... LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!! :wub:

20090907224827.png

Guest jenbdiaz

It just crossed my mind. I wonder if LMH sent GHS another huge garland on her concert last Sept. 5 just like what he did during her exhibit. GHS' thread is so quiet, no details or pictures whatsoever about her concert.

About them bickering, i remember minho was asked how he interacted with GHS offset during the interview that took place while they and bummie were filming the LG ad. He replied that they always argue/fight but eversince they filmed their first kiss (referring to the highway kiss) things got awkward.

So yeah, he himself said that they always bicker... what we see in Hanadan BTS 22 is just a taste of their usual interaction perhaps? With such interaction, the least they can be are very close and comfortable friends. Therefore the lack of interaction at the promo events can be overlooked since they have a specific task to fulfill for the event.

I remember watching this clip of HS, showing her nonstop5 kiss scene shown at 0:41

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRhU4wCa-Q8

and note that in interviews she mentioned that the BOF highway kiss scene is the most intimate kiss scene she has ever done on screen. Hence the justifiable awkwardness.

edit: Bella, i agree with you that hyesun would prob prefer to be wooed the old-fashioned way. in fact, she stated around BOF presscon time that she herself is not attracted to younger men. i think this is also the same reason why she might have let her guard down and is able to mingle comfortably with the F4. In the case of minho, he himself takes no time to warm up to people and make people warm up to him, which is why i think he managed to be close to her. If he were older than her, I think she would have been more guarded and wouldn't have opened herself up so readily to him. During footage of early filming, hyesun always refers to herself as nuna whenever she talks to minho (Caledonia BTS, epi 10 BTS). I always thought she was taking particularly care to stress that since she could have easily referred to herself as I since she is older. This is the period where I thought she was more guarded and made sure she stay clear of rumors. I also thought the way she looked at minho in the caledonia BTS (the one where they were sitting on the bed and she was massaging her foot with a candle) was a really coy look but can also be used on an adorable dongseng... She seemed to have stopped referring to herself as nuna in the later BTS. Later on, HS said she started seeing minho and hyunjoong as men (in an interview, right abt the time when epi 10 or so was released), when asked about F4 on hana peppermint show, she said she is slowly falling for the character goo junpyo (i was a bit surprised at this too since in other interviews she always says she will choose neither junpyo nor jihoo), dating rumors with co-star spewing after her accident, evidence that she's clearly still chummy with minho in the recent mnet BTS 22 after denying rumors. From all the bits and pieces, i'd say they are real comfortable with each other ^_^.

Thanks jujol and shaz for the clarification, the Japanese voiceover is quite loud for the BTS of this episode and I couldn't even hear clearly. I also made a clarification per Sue's request in the GHS thread but at the 3:45 mark- the Japanese caption stated that (someone??) was not happy with the joking around. My grandmother (is fluent in japanese) thinks it might be the PD, perhaps GHS?

You do have a point FP ;) !

I find their bickering/interaction really cute and very genuine (can't agree with you more Webby!). Regardless of how people want to break their relationship down, it is quite clear both are very comfortable in each others' presence but if GHS is the type of person that likes to be wooed the old fashioned way, wouldn't it be better if they weren't so comfortable with each other???