♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest pixie_eve

WOW! FP I'm glad u like the vid ;):lol: and again u never fail to make me feel happy :P I was wide awake in my early class today because of ur analysis on that vid~also her recent interview as soon as she mentioned she feels like a siberian husky Minho popped into my mind straight away :rolleyes: and how she likes guys that wear suits reminds me of his trugen interview from last month~ it's all a "kya kya~"moment for me! so thank u very much ne~~^^ :D

here's another new one from YTN Star News today~it's a bit longer than the previous fancams. fastforward it to 0.30 sec and so on~ ;)

090804 YTN Star News - Lee Min Ho, Kim Bum & Goo Hye Sun @ SS501 concert

ENJOY!!

credit:meow13131313

thanks MINJEE for the vids!! :)

Notice how MInSUn DELIBERATELY avoided looking at each other?? keke ;) when MH was talking to bummie, he looked at bummie straight in the eye, when Hyesun arrived, MH tensed up and you can sense he really started acting cautiously and avoided looking at HS (i bet it was done wd determination keke -- coz it's so hard to ignore Hyesun in that skimpy shorts she's in :lol:) MH was trying so hard to show us HS doesn't mean a thing to him hahaha but the paparazzi told us another story neh?? ;) the paparazzi gave Minhoo away hehe..coz if HS doesn't really mean a thing to him, then Y did he purposely wait for her at the parking lot?? and Y do they seem to talk so exclusively to each other at the parking lot? :wub: and i concur wd all ur observations...i think SOMEONE was beside MH in that SUV. If u look at the angle of MH's face, u can tell there's somebody else there--someone fair-skinned, a lot fairer than MH. At first it would look like MH's shadow, but if u play it again, u'll see that it looked like there's another person there beside him. Besides, there's just something about the way MH seated himself in that SUV, it's so unnatural, like he's really trying to hide/cover something/someone from others' view. DArn if only we can talk to the person who shot this vid ;) i also believe the vid is trying to tell/insinuate something, but is keeping the info or the vid to herself to protect MinSun... I respect that decision though, coz if i were her, i'll protect MinSun too ;)

There were so many pics of MinSun at Double S' concert, they were more like the highlight of the concert -- wd the way the news and pics are spreading hahaha ;) My guess is MinSUn rumors are spreading like wildfires in Korea too. If not, y do they make such a big deal with MH and HS (and Kimbum) coming to the concert?and with emphasis on MH and HS together? ;)

^^hey pixie, i havent analyzed so closely but I agree with you that there's something unnatural about the way MH tried very hard not to look at HS!

Just came from HoSun Baidu and they are talking about how the fancams at MH & HS DC have been taken down very quickly. I quote:

昨天视频中,有一个是惠善和金范聊,另一个是玩那个萤光牌逗笑民浩的,这两个是一个视频的,刚在民浩DC看到合起来的,还有善把那个牌包装纸拆开后那出来,民浩手伸老长,像教小孩一样在教她怎么挥似的,但这个视频不久就被删了,找不到现在

作者:喜び合う

Yesterday, there was one clip where HS was talking to Bummie and then another one, the one where MH laughed to Bummie upon seeing HS in concentration over the stuff she was trying to open. 喜び合う was saying that these 2 parts were actually part of a whole clip which showed HS succeeding in opening the package. MH had apparently stretched out his hand for the glo-stick and demonstrated how to wave the stick as if he were teaching a child...(obviously making fun of HS again). Unfortunately the clip is now gone.

============

Someone is obviously moderating the fancams put up and it is nt far-fetched to think that it's the work of the mgmt (cld be both of them) or even fans trying to protect the couple.

Sigh. Cant they let us enjoy them for a while? Seems like not many opportunities left for spazzing if HS's schedule for her album launch clashes with the Japan promo. Was hoping MH might attend her event but it looks like a remote possibility :(

edit: nudge nudge from another angle!! http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XMTA5OTY1NTQ4/v.swf

spazz spazz spazz

Guest ml_87

MH was trying so hard to show us HS doesn't mean a thing to him hahaha

ths pixie for yr comment. i esp love this one. yes, if she doesnt mean a thing to him ( or another word: a normal friend), they should chat with the other comfortably and naturally. but all i see is a big IGNORE here. Mino talked with bum, then, sun talked with bum. no sign of Minsun talking. if they're other friends who reunited after a while, they should at least ask for the other's life, work,etc. :rolleyes:

and sharon: oh, what a pity! why they cut the vid. even the parking vid has no big deal actually.<_<

but i love the fact that fans are protecting them B)

Guest honeypia

I feel abit sad of the possibility that Hyesun might not go to Japan, but I'm not losing my hope that she could still go.. September 5 is the concert right? But the event will be held the next day.. maybe she could still find a way. And I do wish YG can arrange this for the fans. Hyesun has to go.

I'm looking at your video, natalie. I love the song you used. :)

pix,shaz couldnt agree more..sharon yeah about the vid taken out immediately i myself saw that happen i was skimming through a Kr website I saw fanvids, the parking lot vid and the vid where GHS was opening something and after a while those vids were deleted :mellow: I really wanted to read the comments but darn it it has been taken out so quicly..i think the vid is still buffering..hahahaha :D

nat thanks! cute vid was it "christian B." who sang the song? hehehe

pia omg, me too..i pray that GHS could join the rest for the last time...."one more time"..and i was hoping to see JP on hr first concert....thats too special to miss...

In regards to the dates of her activities and the Japan promotion, Im going to bet that in one way or another that none of the F4 will be able to make her concert to support her and she wont be able to promote in Japan. The schedule seems set from all accounts.

I think it's best to expect the worst for now.

Even Kim Bum's schedule is going to be tight considering his drama right now...

And RIP to President Cory, I hope everyone is ok

Someone is obviously moderating the fancams put up and it is nt far-fetched to think that it's the work of the mgmt (cld be both of them) or even fans trying to protect the couple.

That is so unfair. A simple gesture like that is so harmless. It's not like they were caught kissing or doing something couple-like.

YG and Starhaus, if it it their doing, are both so uptight. Just let us MinSUn fans see what we want!

Guest thekpopmassacre

woot woot, love their couple so much! mostly when

i see their kissing scene on our television in BOF!! ;)

MH had apparently stretched out his hand for the glo-stick and demonstrated how to wave the stick as if he were teaching a child...(obviously making fun of HS again).

I really hope this video is still available somewhere and someone would share it with us here. It must be cute and hilarious.

Guest minjee

hey everyone~~just want share vid analysis from this previous clip I posted before...I kept on rewinding and turning up the volume to check back and forth~~

090801 innolife TV - Lee Min Ho, Koo Hye Sun & Kim Bum @ SS501 concert

Screencaps: The vid was a bit dark so I made the caps more clearer

33aexxy.jpg

PD-nim seems to call out Hye Sun/Jandi then...

2060lc0.jpg

Bummie pats JP/MH's shoulder that she finally arrived...

2ih9ceg.jpg

both looking and smiling for some reason~~~ ;):P:D

fu3tzo.jpg

MH whispers to KB & this is the part that I kept on replaying and checking if I heard the right thing & by sound of it he says "Gu Hwabaek Geum Jandi" (The Artist, Geum Jandi) then KB just smiles :D

correct me if i'm wrong >__< I asked my friend Sungmin and he told me he heard the same thing~you can really tell 3 of them have strong friendship which is adorable :P so what do you guys think? Flowerpot? :) Ahhh I miss BOF and Jundi couple~I can't seem to get over it until now hahaha ><"

Minjee, I wish you didn't stop there. Because, after MH whispered something to KB, he looked so nervous+shy and I think he's blushing. He kept rubbing his left side of his neck and I think he was controlling himself hard not to feel so giddy. And he seemed to also control himself not to look to the left, from where HS was coming.

He looked like a school boy having a crush on his classmate.. :D

Guest ml_87

oh, really minjee :rolleyes: ? he spoke loudly enough for u to hear? :o

he calls her JD :wub: :wub:

---

edit:

i'm not sure but i think i didnt see HS came in :(

Hello, while browsing the youtube, i found this clip.. not sure whether this had been posted..

i find it very lovely.. and i also wonder whether HS know how to skate in real life ? seems she is not very familiar

copy this link and paste on the window browser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48tX-s5199c...=PL&index=1

not sure how to post a link, don't know can work or not..

I also wonder whether HS know how to skate in real life ? seems she is not very familiar

Very cute vid. Thanks for the link. :)

Hmm IDK if I remember this correctly but I think I read somewhere that Hye Sun actually said that Min Ho taught her how to ski. And til I saw the above link, I've always thought she meant skiing in the snow, but maybe she meant skating but I coud be wrong. It's cute regardless. :)