♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest strawberry-

hi all , just to add some more proof about Minho's PA was sitting next to him before HS came

http://popseoul.files.wordpress.com/2009/0...w=499&h=333

One upside, though, is we were finally able to see the faces of all those countless advertisements everywhere in Korea. Yes, we saw the cast of the hit drama “Boys Before Flowers” (minus Kim Joon). Kim Bum, Lee Min-ho and Goo Hye-sun all attended the concert, and we were fortunate enough to sit only four seats away. Unfortunately, the security swarmed the place as soon as fans recognized who these people were and not too many pictures could be taken.

http://popseoul.com/2009/08/03/popseoul-ex...rsona/#comments

^ erhh... ;)

thanks for all your analyzes about this couple, its been fun to read them, keep them coming :lol:

and the parking lot video really makes me giddy :wub: i keep replaying it, LOL

another fancam from ss501 concert

this one is a bit different to the other ones i've watched on YT

090801 innolife TV - Lee Min Ho, Koo Hye Sun & Kim Bum @ SS501 concert

:D;)

credits:meow13131313

:PiM loving this vid, thanks so much MINJEE it is so cute when hyesun showed them that glow in the dark thingy..hehe

edit:

I think JD brother did the tickling keke :)

Guest minjee

Ahh..I think I've been posting a lot in this thread today LOL ><"" but I can't help it~~

the mnet ep.17 bts is OUT on YT!! for jd/jp interaction fast forward @ 4:36 for the ep.18 preview hehe~ :D:P I can't wait to see it next week! It looks like JD was tickling JP's feet during the ramen scene.

MNET JP EP 17 BTS

credits: minofied

oh and no prob~~pink_fairy & grrly it's good i've found that fancam on YT too hehehe~

Guest flower pot

Thanks minjee for the video!

GAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Another spazz worthy video! No matter what certain moments can still be caught oncam once they let their guard down... wahahaha! :love:

MINSUN FANCAM AT DOUBLE S CONCERT

68105478.png

Hyesun struggling to open a package while Minho looks on at what she's doing intensely...

53429204.png

Hyesun shows them the thing and says something

14620107.png

Minho's PA finally stepping up and taking the other plastic to open it for her...

74663702.png

Hyesun struggles with the OTHER package this time around and...

94526399.png

Minho says something to Kim Bum while laughing at Hyesun's efforts...

59044282.png

And then he looks back at her as if he's finding everything she does cute and adorable while Hyesun remains serious with her task...

HAHAHA! So who's the dongseng now? He's having a great time even just watching her do simple things!

And sadly, much as i'd love to say that it was Hyesun tickling Minho in that BTS... it seems to be Ji Bin... Hyesun's jacket cuffs have stripes on them and its white... The hand belongs to her BOF brother... :)

Guest flower pot

^^^ Aurora... The first rule of MinSun sisterhood... it's an absolute, absolute sin to share something as juicy as that without providing the link! LOL!

AS IT IS I AM ALREADY PULLING MY HAIR OUT IMAGINING IT! I NEED THAT VIDEO ASAP! Or someone can send me to the nearest mental institution... hahaha! :D

Hi all MinSun Shippers,

With all the vids, pictures and analysis , it has been making me to have lots lots of imagination these 3 days, can't resist to come in to find out whether there is any new "progress"..

On the other hand i have my own analysis as well, that is i felt that they might be still trying out to get along with each other after the filming of BOF ? As you know, sometimes actor or actress might felt that they might be too engross into the film and like the partner or just "illusion" , so after the filming , it's the time that to review or to recap everything , see if this is the real feeling or just on screen ...

They might have affection to each other but still remain as friend first.. may be also due to some concerns as well, age difference, their future , pressure from agency .. etc , may be i think too much... :lol:

All of this is just to make myself calm down from not thinking too much of them.. but somehow i can't resist and keep speculating whether is it real or not..

But i felt that , we should give them some space to develop their relationship, if they really remain as friend and dare not take a step forward ??? I don't know how daring nowadays for youngster/ celebrities especially in Korea..

These are just my personal opinion .. :P

Still, thanks for all the effort for putting all the information on this forum ! i really appreciated them very much !

Someone at Baidu translated the part of the clip where HS made some remarks in the shoot I think. i dun think it's word for word though.

HS says that her white outfit (the furry one) makes her feel like a Siberian Husky (>>> reminds us of someone??).

She also said that usually, she is in casual outfits. Her body flaw, she feels is that she has a short torso so she likes to wear high-waisted clothings. HS reveals that she likes guys in suits as well as in casual wear. What is attractive to her is when a guy dresses up for date, looking high-class & stylish. [this is why a clip of Gu Junpyo came on]

>>>> ahem, someone also said before he likes dressing up in suits when he was shooting for the Trugen advertorial....

上面那个是soup海报拍摄的新闻

里面基本没啥内容

就说衣服是公主风

那套白色衣服说自己穿了象哈士奇

平时喜欢穿随意舒服的衣服

其实自己的缺点是腰短,所以穿裙子会故意拉高,类似高腰服装

觉得男生穿西装很帅,随意的穿着也喜欢,但更喜欢象是为了和女孩约会特意穿得,有财阀的感觉

然后就出现具俊表的画面,旁白说原来这就是抓住丝草心的秘诀

还说10月发专辑,和公司的风格不大一样

credit: wingya (baidu)

Guest ml_87

ths FP, minjee, aurora for vid and analysis. i esp love the vid of minjee and FP's post. HS looks like JD here :D

myta: i cap it from aurora's vid ( she posted it in previous page) :D

Guest flower pot

Someone at Baidu translated the part of the clip where HS made some remarks in the shoot I think. i dun think it's word for word though.

HS says that her white outfit (the furry one) makes her feel like a Siberian Husky (>>> reminds us of someone??).

She also said that usually, she is in casual outfits. Her body flaw, she feels is that she has a short torso so she likes to wear high-waisted clothings. HS reveals that she likes guys in suits as well as in casual wear. What is attractive to her is when a guy dresses up for date, looking high-class & stylish. [this is why a clip of Gu Junpyo came on]

>>>> ahem, someone also said before he likes dressing up in suits when he was shooting for the Trugen advertorial....

上面那个是soup海报拍摄的新闻

里面基本没啥内容

就说衣服是公主风

那套白色衣服说自己穿了象哈士奇

平时喜欢穿随意舒服的衣服

其实自己的缺点是腰短,所以穿裙子会故意拉高,类似高腰服装

觉得男生穿西装很帅,随意的穿着也喜欢,但更喜欢象是为了和女孩约会特意穿得,有财阀的感觉

然后就出现具俊表的画面,旁白说原来这就是抓住丝草心的秘诀

还说10月发专辑,和公司的风格不大一样

credit: wingya (baidu)

Shaz, thanks so much for your wonderful, wonderful translations... My MinSun heart is bouncing once again with this interview...

To illustrate i'm capping some parts along with my analysis which is similar to yours...

When she was in this outfit, she said she felt like a siberian husky... hehehe!

siberian.png

And we all know whom she calls HER siberian husky from the cap below... :wub:

51354020.png

Hyesun said she liked GUYS IN SUITS, AS WELL AS IN CASUAL WEAR and that she likes it when guys dress up for a date looking high class and stylish... and of course when she explained that, the next clip showed GOO JUNPYO!

minsun.png

But the funny thing is her description is ONE AND THE SAME with Minho's answer about his FASHION STYLE... Is she unconsciously describing him perhaps during this interview?

minhon.png

26740680.png

WAHHHHHHHHHH!!! They're really driving us insane with these little hints here and there... It's too much of a coincidence that both of their descriptions are the same to the letter... :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

*goes bonkers, spazzes and dies*

^^ Nice....

I think it's even better that maybe they describe each other (latest case - Hye Sun describing her fav guy style, coordinates with Min Ho's style) unconsciously.

I DO agree with someone's post. That maybe they are taking it slow. Seeing they fell for each other (or so we think, and hope :D) during the show, maybe they wanted to see if the feelings are real, or only came about because of the characters and the show.

BUT, maybe also, they are 'testing the water'. Going out together, gauging how the public would react, or wanting to go out together, but can't yet, so they use F3 as a shield. Who knows.

One thing for sure. MinSun - they don't look like JUST friends. ;)

Guest ml_87

oh, i forgot to say thanks to sas and strobbery :sweatingbullets: . i'm wrong :D Mino sat next to his PA b4 Sun came :rolleyes:

FP: yr excellent memory and analysis skill never make us disappointed :D thank you :)

WAHHHHHHHHHH!!! They're really driving us insane with these little hints here and there... It's too much of a coincidence that both of their descriptions are the same to the letter... :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

I think this kind of situation has happended few times before. Other instance of this kind situation is in 100% Entertainment during Taiwan Fanmeeting. When the 2 male hosts, Xiao Gui and Show Luo asked MH to act as HS father and choose either one of them to be HS BF, MH chosed XG. And when they asked why, he said Show Luo seems to have lots of girlfriends around him. And then when HS chosed the same guy to be her BF, and they asked why, HS answered SL seems to have lots of women by his side.

And I think this is what MH meant by "harmony" is his interview. They are in same 'frequency' or 'tune'. When one of them talk about something, even the simplest thing, the other just couldn't agree more. Or when one of them makes a joke, which normally others cannot understand, the other one will definitely understand it. As the relationship grows, this "harmony" thing will turn to what we called "telepathy".

However, this is different from a copycat. I know when we like/ adore someone, we tend to be a copycat. But copycatting isn't natural and the copycatter often perceived as a pathetic admirer or love slave.

Let's do more research on their interviews to look for other instances of "harmoniness".

When she was in this outfit, she said she felt like a siberian husky... hehehe!

I wish she said "It makes me feel like being hugged by a (big and tall) Siberian Husky"..... :P

Guest minjee

WOW! FP I'm glad u like the vid ;):lol: and again u never fail to make me feel happy :P I was wide awake in my early class today because of ur analysis on that vid~also her recent interview as soon as she mentioned she feels like a siberian husky Minho popped into my mind straight away :rolleyes: and how she likes guys that wear suits reminds me of his trugen interview from last month~ it's all a "kya kya~"moment for me! so thank u very much ne~~^^ :D

here's another new one from YTN Star News today~it's a bit longer than the previous fancams. fastforward it to 0.30 sec and so on~ ;)

090804 YTN Star News - Lee Min Ho, Kim Bum & Goo Hye Sun @ SS501 concert

ENJOY!!

credit:meow13131313