♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest keczianthei

hi~~just want to share new YT fanmade vids of jundi/minsun couple~~ i think it's really good~~like a movie hehehe~~

enjoy! ;):)

GHS+LMH - Jealousy Part I

GHS+LMH - Jealousy Part II

credit:luumih

wow.. this is amazing.. im looking forward to the third installment.. :D

%7Boption%7D168zlex.jpg

hang in there everyone. i'm waiting for the BOF promotion in Japan in September.

i love this pic.. :wub:

HS looks so young in here..

i love this one webby! I thought this one was real! love it..

Aww I didn't know about this thread! I'm so happy that you like my videos, even here!!! This is so nice to know that other people are sharing my fanvids, thank you very much, I hope part 3 won't disappoint you guys! Support JoonDi/MinSun forever xD

hi! i love the vids..thanks for sharing, im looking forward for more..what do you call those vids? they have their own stories to tell..nice job its like vidfic? lol

hyang1441.jpg

cr: DAUM

Guest webby

HS looks so young in here..
this pic was taken when she was still MC-ing inkigayo. so they may be the same age(?) in the ps photo.

i love this one webby! I thought this one was real! love it..
the individual pictures had similar lighting so it looked more real... i hope it were real too.

14abe2o.jpg

Aww I didn't know about this thread! I'm so happy that you like my videos, even here!!! This is so nice to know that other people are sharing my fanvids, thank you very much, I hope part 3 won't disappoint you guys! Support JoonDi/MinSun forever xD

Oh YEA, i love your vid v much :w00t:

thank you lumih

Guest aprilfool

the pics lmh give a piece of cake to ghs is so cute.. he he..luv it..

hi guys!!! i want to share my 2nd video with my minsun ps pics..i tried my best to be like real pics.. he he.. i hope u enjoy it..LMH+GHS photoshop pics 2

Hey All MinSun shippers.. ^^

I made another MinSun MV.. i'm soo bored and i'm missing MinSun sooo much.. :( I hope you guys happy watching my MinSun MV!! ^^

OH petite girl

I just check your link, sori for late!! :P

full of sweetness inside this vid

they are so sweet :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

by the way, from 3.26 to 3.53 breakfast meeting with fanz

Both minsun are obviously shyness and embarrassed :w00t: what did those reporters ask?

hi guys!!! i want to share my 2nd video with my minsun ps pics..i tried my best to be like real pics.. he he.. i hope u enjoy it..LMH+GHS photoshop pics 2

thank you aprilfool

thanks for your effort

video looks nice, i love it :D

Guest phanlinh_111

OMG! Ahhhhhhhhhhh...! Hot...hot... hot news!

LMH & KHS were filmed with the Japanese press on 7/28

English translated by loveminho.com

According to some fans' messages from DC gallery, LMH and Koo Hye Sun were filmed while getting an interview with the Japanese press(TBS?) at the teddy bear museum in Seoul this afternoon.

LMH wore a white T-shirt under a blue checkered shirt, purple-gray skinny pants and yellow sneakers(today the shirt had also a wrong button style.^^) KHS wore a black dress, black leggings and high heels.

LMH & KHS walked around the museum and the press filmed following them. Some fans ran there as soon as they got the information about it, but they couldn't take his photos since the Japanese press strongly restrained the fans from taking photos. What a pity!!

Source: loveminho.com

I can't do anything but scream out because of happiness! I have waited for a long time! 19.gif

^^^just OMG! really? ive seen GHS pic today the fan acct said namsan...hehe shes in a black ensemble..but as you said they filmed at the TEDDY BEAR museum? maybe theres no LMH at the namsan area..nevertheless that news is a happy news hahaha! OUR house and our sisterhood is quite thesedays... :) MINSUN FIGHTING!6pqa1u.gif

Guest minjee

OMG! Ahhhhhhhhhhh...! Hot...hot... hot news!

Source: loveminho.com

I can't do anything but scream out because of happiness! I have waited for a long time! 19.gif

waaah!! OMG OMG!! are u serious~~i hardly go on minho's thread but always on hye sun eoni's thread and i saw her japan interview bts pics~~but no sign of minho anywhere...but wow!! glad to hear they're together for japan press thing~~ i can't wait to see it!

Guest phanlinh_111

^^^just OMG! really? ive seen GHS pic today the fan acct said namsan...hehe shes in a black ensemble..but as you said they filmed at the TEDDY BEAR museum? maybe theres no LMH at the namsan area..nevertheless that news is a happy news hahaha! OUR house and our sisterhood is quite thesedays... :) MINSUN FIGHTING!6pqa1u.gif

Yeah... the news has just edited. Now I know the Teddy Museum is in Mt. NamSan.

Wait for pics! :P

Maybe is it the homepage? I've found it from loveminho.com

http://jsnf.window.gabiauser.com/

Guest petite girl

OMG!! What a wonderful news!! ^_^ I CAN'T HARDLY WAIT TO SEE NEW MINSUN PICS!!! :w00t: :w00t:

Hi stroberry - hehehe.. thank you so much!! :D i'm so happy that you liked it.. Actually i'm in the making of MinSun and Brustin Video.. hahaha.. my two fave dream couple but after that i will make another MinSun MV... hehehe..

Hi Sipa- Thank you so much... :D yeah they're soo sweet like candy.. hehehe.. Actually i didn't know what they said.. hahaha... :lol: i found those minsun taiwan moment on YT.. They're soo cute.. I really liked it and i put it on my video.. hehe.. :D

Hi luumih- welcome on JunDi thread.. by the way i liked ur videos.. good job! :)

Hi shwe yi - Thanks for sharing it.. i liked it girl!! :D

Hi sasha, webby, mintcar - thanks for the MinSUn fanArts.. those pics are sooo cute!!! :wub:

Hi phanlinh_111- thanks for bring great minsun news in here... omg.. please bring new minsun pics in here.. :rolleyes: hehe..