♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Hi all,

I saw hs's latest photo during DouTor Coffee Launching Show (please go to GHS thread) and mh's latest (?. not so sure) during New Etude House Photoshoot (please go to LMH thread)...guess what I found. Their jeans look similar - faded/ bleached jeans. I've never seen mh wear such jeans before. Usually his jeans color is black. Or blue in recent fan meetings. Someone must have bleached his jeans... :D . Just kidding

MARGARET waahhh awesome photoshop pics of MINSUN!! :lol: for me they are match made not only in those photoshopped pics but they are sure match made in heaven and earth!!! im missing my minsun couple...

aprilfool your PS works looks like real pictures! thanks♥

pipit thanks for your mv.. :P

webby haha! your comment made me smile :lol: :lol: :lol:

i just want to share this old clip from BOF press Con BTS

~CHECK OUT HOW MINHO LOOKS AT HER WHEN SHE CAME DWN THE STAIRS~

bof PRESS con BTS

Guest honeypia

Hi all,

I saw hs's latest photo during DouTor Coffee Launching Show (please go to GHS thread) and mh's latest (?. not so sure) during New Etude House Photoshoot (please go to LMH thread)...guess what I found. Their jeans look similar - faded/ bleached jeans. I've never seen mh wear such jeans before. Usually his jeans color is black. Or blue in recent fan meetings. Someone must have bleached his jeans... :D . Just kidding

Yeah. When i saw both pictures and somebody pointed out the similarities, the jeans resembled and have almost the same style. :D

Guest kimberly19

It's my first time to post here. :) I love MinSun! Yeah! Hope next project may come for the two of them.

Guest webby

Hi all,

me too. that's what i thought when i saw the etude photoshoot pics. but given that it's a photoshoot and he's wearing the pink top, i think the stylist might have chosen the clothes. but whatever the case, seems like those faded jeans are the hot item, and they do look good, esp the blue pair on hyesun.

Guest aprilfool

hi! pink fairy..ur welcome and thanks for sharing BOF press con bts..i luv it

pipit ..i luv ur minsun video.so much..

hi! stroberry i luv ur minsun ps pics esp the first one.. he he.. thanks u for sharing..

hi! kimberly 19.. i hope the next project too..

hi guys! i make a video with my minsun photoshop pics...here! Lee Min Ho and Goo Hye Sun photoshop pics i hope u enjoy it... :)

Guest chunella_robicole

hi everyone :wave: i really the tandem of Minsun... they really rockz my world and i believe there's something behind them haha!!! :D thanks for updating us!!!

ask only is there other forum that i can view??? regarding minsun??? please give me some link thanks everyone :wave:

Guest petite girl

Hello Everyone!!

Hi Spring&candygirl.. here's for you.. :)

a37f9a455992361c879473de-1.jpg

Hi chunella_robicole.. ^^ if you understand chinese.. you can visit MinSun baidu.. here's the link..

MinSun Baidu

Hi shwe yi.. thanks for ur comments.. soo happy you liked my MinSun MVs!! I like ur MVs too.. :)

Hey All MinSun shippers.. ^^

I made another MinSun MV.. i'm soo bored and i'm missing MinSun sooo much.. :( I hope you guys happy watching my MinSun MV!! ^^

Guest ml_87

although i dun like the jeans Mino wearing in Etude piz, it's not bad at all to see HS wearing the similar one (of course, hers is much better) :rolleyes:

ths for the artworks. they're really beautiful. i particularly love the Single-Elle ones :D

Thanks for sharing that fan video!! I know, it's been so lonely not hearing about them...But, at least we're not hearing anything otherwise....Thanks, lumih, for the wonderfully made videos - I'm really looking forward to watching the 3rd installment! XoXo

Guest lumih

Aww I didn't know about this thread! I'm so happy that you like my videos, even here!!! This is so nice to know that other people are sharing my fanvids, thank you very much, I hope part 3 won't disappoint you guys! Support JoonDi/MinSun forever xD

Guest stroberry

Hey All MinSun shippers.. ^^

I made another MinSun MV.. i'm soo bored and i'm missing MinSun sooo much.. :( I hope you guys happy watching my MinSun MV!! ^^

weee~ petite girl, your videos are LOVELY!!! cant wait for moarrr of your minsun videos!!

hi~~just want to share new YT fanmade vids of jundi/minsun couple~~ i think it's really good~~like a movie hehehe~~

enjoy! ;):)

GHS+LMH - Jealousy Part I

GHS+LMH - Jealousy Part II

credit:luumih

these are GREAT!!! can't wait for part3!!

HAAHAA.jpg

LOL~~~~

credit as labelled.