♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest ml_87

I am super happy to see this news even its a rumour as I am very bothered these days cos I feel JP and JD might be good friends instead of lovers only.... After I watched the clip on JP telling JD to choose him, I am down cos I feel if they really have something on he should be more careful than jokingly asking JD to choose him.

me, too. but i think his facial expression is not kidding at all. and if they're just friends, Sun should say: yes, i'd choose JP. :D

As for this news to me , I guess they are being spotted... they might have been spotted at corners of the bars holding hands... or probably some fans stalking them...

Why is not up in the news, guess they are being stopped by both their entertainment company, I heard entertainment company is powerful they can stopped rumours...actually I did read somewhere too that both behave like couples very close and there is once a fan tried to take pic but was stopped....that fan who wrote the article confirmed both act more than friends... she informed that her evidence were stopped so she is unable to upload her pics.... it is up to us to believe or not...

that was sometime ago, somewhere JP come out to denied his relationship with JD.....

The fan too mentioned that she was told not to create further rumours as there are already so many....

I was wondering for one time is rumour if there will be more ppl spotting them again and again, then it might be true...we just wait and see... I do hope its real.... :D

cant agree more :rolleyes:

after seeing what happened to LSY-Junjin, i realized how conservative Korean entertainment is :huh:

that fan'd better not take piz or upload it on net if she truly loves JoonDi B)

but i need fan accounts like this to make me alive. ha ha

i think it just a rumours because if the news in the article is true..it will be a headline news in korea show bitz :lol: i think joondi couple wouldn't take the risk ;)..just share my opinion :)

I agree with natali. I don't think they'd take that risk. I think that person, who left that comment on Youtube, referred to the BOF farewell party which only F4 and Jandi attended at Seoul Non Hyun Dong's Imperial Hotel's underground bar (please refer to webby's previous posting)....Still, these news make me SO very happy!

Guest mytafan

I am super happy to see this news even its a rumour as I am very bothered these days cos I feel JP and JD might be good friends instead of lovers only.... After I watched the clip on JP telling JD to choose him, I am down cos I feel if they really have something on he should be more careful than jokingly asking JD to choose him.

I think JP just wants to tease Hyesun though. For my opinion, the more they try to avoid each others the more they will be suspected so they should be comfortable with one another since they are recording so don't be down, Szac :)

Even though that's just a rumor but who knows, rite? . For myself, I don't expect much about they really are lovers or not.., I just hope they have the feeling toward each others first ..maybe, they can be more than friends and that friendship will be built up gradually...As you know, there are a thousand of couples in showbiz, they fall in love with each others when they are paired up in one drama or movie but after the show has done, their feeling has gone as well...so I really don't want to see that happening in this case over again....therefore, JP and JD should take time to make it if they want something serious ...hehehe....I will support GJP-GJD until the end :P

Just my own thought.... :)

Guest mintcar

i'm not sure if this was posted already.. this is a really cute MV of Joondi:

credit: maifantasy@youtube

Guest pixie_eve

It's always been in Minho's personality to joke around and tease HS.

He's been very vocal about the girl he likes, in this new interview posted LMH said he wants someone like GJD and someone who's feminine and shy too -- that's still GHS right? keke.. anyways i think basing from LMH's previous interviews, we can see he is quite candid and impulsive - especially wen it comes to his JANDI hehehe... he would always say wat's on his mind. He's not really the cautious type, but maybe his management is ;) that's y they always come out with statements about Minho's affairs :P, and for me the fact that LMH was comfortable in teasing HS in that interview (about "them") do not give me the impression that they are acting "friendly" :lol::rolleyes:

Why is not up in the news, guess they are being stopped by both their entertainment company, I heard entertainment company is powerful they can stopped rumours...actually I did read somewhere too that both behave like couples very close and there is once a fan tried to take pic but was stopped....that fan who wrote the article confirmed both act more than friends... she informed that her evidence were stopped so she is unable to upload her pics.... it is up to us to believe or not...

that was sometime ago, somewhere JP come out to denied his relationship with JD.....

The fan too mentioned that she was told not to create further rumours as there are already so many....

I was wondering for one time is rumour if there will be more ppl spotting them again and again, then it might be true...we just wait and see... I do hope its real.... :D

Korean ent. should give artists more freedom really. Its silly thinking that they need to control their artist's lives - especially their love lives. IT maybe one of the reason that drives some of their actors to commit suicide. It kinda reminded me about michael jackson who died a lonely man - used by his managers as a money-making machine in his death. It's so sad how popularity can take away ur freedom.

But i hope fans will just stalk joondi and not post pictures hehehe...stories and accounts are good but if it will take away the artists' freedom to love who they want then it's just nuisance. As long as there are k-news or secret fan accounts or rumor-mills wont stop talking about joondi couple even after BOF long ended..then i think WE have reasons to hope keke ;)

Guest ml_87

does anyone notice she wore the same bracelet as the last time at Korean airport to Taiwan? :w00t:

agree, Jp's female version :D

pp09070100061.jpg

pp09070100060.jpg

cre:as tagged

does anyone notice she wore the same bracelet as the last time at Korean airport to Taiwan? :w00t:

agree, Jp's female version :D

of course we noticed!!haha... :lol:

yes..i agree too..jp's female version..she looks very feminin with that outfit and plus the bracelet..

really like jp.. :P

btw,i wonder that is it a trend there to wear bracelet like that cause i notice that fan give minho lots of that similar

bracelet during fs,ryt?(correct me if i'm wrong ;) )

Guest ml_87

i wouldnt think that Mino and Joonie would visit Sun there. they're so sweet and close!! :D

ths pink for piz :D

8z5mxxnt2oa8mbprt.jpg

Guest sipa

OMG!!

i just wake up from bed. let me go to terrace and screaming first!!

JP went to the art show with WB to support JD!!

Guest szac

Mine! Oh Mine!! It's so excited to see JP and Kim Jun visiting the exhibition, its so great to see both JP and JD standing together, they are so compatiable, their attire and accessories.... suddenly I have a thinking :P , its JP's idea to vist the exhibition.... he pulls Kim Jun along to accompany him there, quite awarkward right to be alone there(he knows that there are present of media).... :D:D ... it's true never expect JP to be there cos JD was not at his birthday party... probably these two are slowly showing to the public that they are close and are contacting each other... they are opening out their relationship.... :rolleyes: (only my opinion)

Guest hanzi

OMG!!

Yipee! :w00t:

This is soooo unexpected but the news really made my day.

JJ forever! :)

JD must be really happy,too.

I love it that she's wearing the black bracelet. ;)

Thanks for the photos, pink fairy!

NATALI lets meet at minsun's hideout tonight! wahhhhh! we talked about this last night w/ our minsun girls ryt? ..we thought it was an impossible dream, but the dream came true..oh my god! I am so ecstatic ryt now :D im numb from giddiness... :lol:

LAN WELCOME! lets set a celebration! yipee! lo

edit:

*gasp* *gasp* *gasp* FP i am so happy w/ your analysis...wahhhhh!

i didnt see piz of MINSUN like this

200907011827291010_1.jpg

and thats how it should be w/ friends...lol

and the wrist leather band....omona! it appears again lol! :lol:

Guest flower pot

Ok... let me just take a deep breath here... this is the stuff that my fanfiction, Star Crossed Lovers is made of...

So let me just grasp if i'm imagining this in my head or it's really happening... Wahahaha!

Gosh! I love how supportive Minho and Kim Joon are of Hyesun although emphasis on Minho... it means so much for him to make time to see our girls art exhibit knowing how busy he is... Now, i know that it's alright to keep my hopes up that she'd be in the China trip because wishes do come true... hehehe!

Love the body language!

200907011736401010_1.jpg

200907011810161010_1.jpg

Why the space Kim Joon-ah!

About Minho asking Hyesun to pick him as her real life boyfriend among the F4 in the Taiwan interview... to me i feel as if it was not a joke between friends or if it is, then probably it was a joke half meant...

After all, Minho has been very consistent and vocal in voicing out his thoughts about Hyesun... If it was a joke, he would probably just tease her once about it and then stop... but oh no... he repeated it twice when Hyesun didn't respond even elbowing her in the process the second time around... if it was a normal joke between friends Hyesun would have laughed along with him but she can't even look him in the eye... to me, it's more like they were flirting than joking around... hehehe!

This is how it should be between friends...

200907011758571010_1.jpg200907011821341010_1.jpg

This? I don't think so...

minsunislove.gifminsunislove2.gifminsunislove3.gif

Hyesun-ah! Minho is also your "friend"! Where's his hug? hehehe!

:wub:

Guest petite girl

OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

how come i forgot this thread.. Awww i'm very surprised.. okay let me to scream .AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.. OH EM GEE!! This is insane.. oh my gee.. i didn't expected it.. :lol:

and of course he must be accompanied by kim joon... hahaha. :rolleyes: if not.. there will be a HEADLINE tomorrow.. hahaha.. :lol:

Guest minjee

OMG!!

hahaha i just woke up from a little nap too and when i checked GHS thread and here

i was definitely suprised that Kim Joon and Lee Minho went to her exhibition waaah!! so happy to see them all together again~~

it's cutee!!waah!! :D:lol:;)

thanks for sharing the pics here flowerpot!!

Junpyo said this to Jandi before the seaside kiss scene: "Is today a special occasion? It seems as if it’s my birthday or I won the lottery or something...."

That's exactly what I am feeling when I saw the exhibition photos. I was jumping in happiness. Ha ha ha. I can see that my Minsun sisters are enjoying the moment too!!!