♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest flower pot

Since the Taiwan interview really made my day... Made a new MV to chronicle this happy, happy day for all MinSun shippers...

Enjoy!

Guest flower pot

Sorry for this... i know it's totally offtopic but this scene from City Hall just reminded me so much of our dear Jandi and Junpyo... hehehe...

68723624.png

88279305.png

I came to realize that couple sneakers must mean a lot in Korea... hahaha!

shoes2.jpg

Guest honeypia

Since the Taiwan interview really made my day... Made a new MV to chronicle this happy, happy day for all MinSun shippers...

Enjoy!

And your MV made my day sister!!!! You know how since day 1 we've been playing that song for them.. hihihihi

Guest webby

wahhh.. i'm screaming.. for me, it seems like jandi and junpyo went together at the hotel then met F3 on there... wahhh.. B):rolleyes:

The korean article actually did not imply that the two met up first and then went to meet the F3. It just means all of them were together, but the way it was phrased was the two of them meet the F3... if you know what i mean.

I came to realize that couple sneakers must mean a lot in Korea... hahaha!

Flower pot, you really know how to relate things with JunDi. Good!!

I think quite many countries have this kind of sub-culture - couple wear somethings similar/same.

Especially t-shirt. I remember 1 scene in Beautiful Days (k-drama), the couple purposely bought two same shirts and wear it for their 1st date after reunion. I'm sure there are a lot of other instances. That's why when I saw Goo Jan Di wears that T which was same as the T that Lee Jun Pyo wore when he came back from Aussie, I was SO happy... :D

Guest ml_87

i love that in the taiwan trip, both of them didnt say things like: we havent met the other for a while! it's great to see JP after a while! blah blah :rolleyes:

and do they call the other JP-JD in real life, dun they? :phew:

Enjoy!

thanks FP

another wonderful mv made my day

shoes2.jpg

ok. FP u made my day again!!

both sneaker and also T-shirt were suspicious in my eyes even that is just a common sneaker that we can buy somewhere around. :P but of cuz T-shirt is more suspicious

P.S

does anybody notice that the red sneaker which JunPyo wore on the latest sign fuction is newly one compared with the pairs shown on the above photo?

sneaker wore for sign fuction, toecap is more turned upward...just sharing

medium.jpg

Guest spring&candygirl

the interview about hyesun saying minho can't carry her is soo funny and about minho liking shy, swaying her hair, blinking her eyes, petite, and fair-skinned girls are obvious things that can only pertain to hyesun :D

i always loved how minho looks at hyesun...it's obvious he likes her..you can tell it by his gaze *SQUEE!!!*

Guest hanzi

My apologies for getting carried away in my previous post for positively reacting on some of the earlier posts about LMH’s ideal girl. I rarely post a comment but when I do, I really put my heart into it. Perhaps I got really excited that I may have gone overboard for having a deep sense of hope for MinSun, hence, my post credited a reminder about what can only be posted in this thread. I honestly had second thoughts of posting again but I love this thread so I just have to stick with it.

For now, I guess I would just have to escape reality of what’s really going on for awhile and content myself with reminiscing some JoonDi moments that I can recall from memory.

A romantic kissing scene is usually a highlight in a drama but there are several impediments before such anticipated moments.

Prelude to a Kiss (Almost but Not Quite) :huh:

1. Jan Di saved Jun Pyo from drowning ; Jun Pyo seemed to have enjoyed the CPR and tried to force Jan Di to continue even after gaining

consciousness (much to JD’s irritation)

Place: swimming pool area

2. Jun Pyo tried to kiss Jan Di forcibly out of jealousy for Ji Hoo; Jan Di fought and cried so Jun Pyo stopped and left with deep hurt and frustration

Place: secluded area in campus

3. Jun Pyo tried to kiss Jan Di while trying to woo her after he showed his “heart” but Jan Di seemed confused of her feelings for both Jun Pyo and Ji Hoo

Place: hotel room in Caledonia

4. Jun Pyo and Jan Di were both nervous and felt awkward but almost got carried away by the kissing scene in the movie that they were watching;

Jun Pyo initiated the kiss which Jan Di appeared to be anticipating but got interrupted by a phone call from her family (darn! such bad timing!)

Place: inside the car (in front of Jun Pyo’s mansion)

5. Jun Pyo successfully presented Jan Di with the necklace after feeling worrisome about how he would give it her; But just as soon as Jun Pyo finished his romantic lines about the symbolism of the necklace and felt the yearning to kiss Jan Di, the almost intimate moment was ruined with a sneeze.

Place: ski resort balcony

Of course, the real romantic kisses are far better to reminisce and accounted for but I’m at a loss for the right words and photos to go with these.

The Real Thing ;)

1. “Wanna-Be-With-You” Kiss (first kiss)

2. Defiance Kiss (against all odds & traffic?)

3. Promise Kiss (I’ll make you a lunch box)

4. Heavenly Kiss (JP’s love declaration after star-gazing)

5. Bittersweet Goodbye Kiss (Jan Di’s “like” declaration at the beach)

6. “Goodbye Amnesia” Kiss (apparently it’s more of a kiss than a CPR)

7. “Wait-for-Me” Kiss (cable car at Namsan tower)

It would have been nice if the ending was sealed with a kiss but the Japanese manga did not end that way. <_<

Guest petite girl

Hi Everyone.. :D

Hi Flower pot... Thank you sooo much for making minsun MVs.. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! :wub: :wub: i hope you will make another minsun video.. hehehe..

Hi webby.. yeah i know what u mean.. hehe.. gosh minsun makes me go wild.. hehe,,

omona guys.. i just read someone commented on minsun video @ youtube.. Here's..

i've read on some articles, that they are already dating and mostly seen on seoul's bars holding each other's hands..hope its true!coz dey r really a perfect pair!love dem both..

OMG!! :o is that true guys??? :huh:-_- oh well i know it's only a rumor but i believe it.. :rolleyes: Gosh... they always make a gossip about our favorite couple.. it never stop.. hahaha.. I LUV IT!! :P

JUNDI COUPLE!!! soo perfect!! :wub:

29c2uxl.jpg

cr: as tagged

Guest ml_87

i've read on some articles, that they are already dating and mostly seen on seoul's bars holding each other's hands..hope its true!coz dey r really a perfect pair!love dem both..

petiegirl: who this post belongs to? becauz i traced back some previous pages but couldnt find it :sweatingbullets:

Guest mytafan

hi Petite girl is it a reliable news about Joondi couple???? ..omo...you make me go insane right now, gal.....I really hope that's the truth :D

i think it just a rumours because if the news in the article is true..it will be a headline news in korea show bitz :lol: i think joondi couple wouldn't take the risk ;)..just share my opinion :)

Guest szac

I am super happy to see this news even its a rumour as I am very bothered these days cos I feel JP and JD might be good friends instead of lovers only.... After I watched the clip on JP telling JD to choose him, I am down cos I feel if they really have something on he should be more careful than jokingly asking JD to choose him.

As for this news to me , I guess they are being spotted... they might have been spotted at corners of the bars holding hands... or probably some fans stalking them...

Why is not up in the news, guess they are being stopped by both their entertainment company, I heard entertainment company is powerful they can stopped rumours...actually I did read somewhere too that both behave like couples very close and there is once a fan tried to take pic but was stopped....that fan who wrote the article confirmed both act more than friends... she informed that her evidence were stopped so she is unable to upload her pics.... it is up to us to believe or not...

that was sometime ago, somewhere JP come out to denied his relationship with JD.....

The fan too mentioned that she was told not to create further rumours as there are already so many....

I was wondering for one time is rumour if there will be more ppl spotting them again and again, then it might be true...we just wait and see... I do hope its real.... :D