♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest webby

i think the bts of mnet epi 12 when junpyo turned to look at jandi after checking himself out in the mirror is like "i'm talking to you, why aren't you looking at me?" Makes me wonder if it has been the 3rd day after they filmed the highway kiss scene.

i am suspecting JP's upper lip prob just managed to touch jandi when PD shouted cut.

Also noticed that when someone was fixing jandi's hair, JP looks totally dazed.. is he trying to recall his lines in the script, plain tired or entranced, no one knows.

ok...my attempt at translating the news posted by smdrma earlier with the help of the dictionary.. phew! certain words have several meanings in the dictionary so i hope i'm not using the wrong explanation. On another note, i personally think gaeul was not there becoz she was not of age during that time since i think she's close to jandi too due to the Caledonia filming.

준표-잔디 술자리서 '연인처럼'

Junpyo-Jandi "like a couple" at drinking party

스포츠한국 이현아기자 2009.04.03

Korea Sports Lee Hyuna reporter 2009.04.03

드라마 속 인연이 현실로 이어지나?

Is their meeting(fate) in the drama continued in real life?

'구금커플' 이민호와 구혜선이 1일 열린 KBS 드라마 <꽃보다 남자>의 종방연에서 묘한 분위기를 연출해 그 배경에 관심이 모아지고 있다.

The unusual atmosphere between the 'Goo-geum couple' lee minho and goo hyesun during the KBS drama Boys Over Flowers's farewell party held on the 1st has attracted attention.

두 사람은 이날 오후 9시께 서울 강남구 논현동 임피리얼 팰리스 호텔 지하의 바에서 김현중 김범 김준등과 5명만 따로 뒷풀이를 가졌다.

At 9pm that day, the two met up with kim hyunjoong, kim bum and kim joon, in an additional setting at Seoul Non Hyun Dong's Imperial Hotel's underground bar.

이들은 호텔 7층에서 열린 종방연을 피해 오붓하게 회포를 풀었다. 이 자리에서 이민호와 구혜선은 가까이 앉아 술잔을 기울였다.

Compared to the farewell party that was held on the hotel's 7th floor, they seem more at ease. During this time, lee minho and goo hyesun were sitting close by and tilting (possibly clinking??) their wine cups.

두 사람이 드라마 속 캐릭터 구준표와 금잔디에서 아직 벗어나지 못한 듯 친밀감이 유난해 보였다는 후문이다.

The two of them seemed to have not shed their characters in the drama as goo junpyo and geum jandi and particularly appeared to be close/intimate.

이 자리를 목격한 팬들에 의하면 '바의 VIP룸에 있는 이민호와 구혜선이 드라마 속 모습처럼 다정했다"고 입을 모았다.

According to fans that were witnesses, lee minho and goo hyesun who were in the bar's VIP room at that time were on friendly/intimate terms just like in the drama.

이민호와 구혜선은 <꽃보다 남자>가 방영 중이던 지난달 초 핑크빛 염문에 휩싸였다. 그 때문에 최근 몇몇 매체가 두 사람의 데이트 현장을 포착하기 위해 두 사람의 행적을 더듬고 있을 정도다.

Lee minho and goo hyesun's romance gossip surfaced during the airing of Boys Over Flowers. Due to that reason, several reporters who wanted to see if there was anything admiss were present at the filming of the date scene (referring to the beach date in episode 23).

당시 이들은 이를 부인하며 '친한 동료'라고 못박았다. 드라마의 한 제작진은 "워낙 친화력이 좋은 데다 드라마에 이어 CF까지 함께 촬영해 사이가 돈독하다"고 말했다.

At that time, they (referring to LMH and GHS) denied the rumor and said they were just close colleagues/friends. One production crew in the drama said that they have inherently friendly personalities and since both of them are filming drama and CF together, it's natural to be so.

Sportshankook Newspaper Website

Guest mytafan

mytafan, thanks for the google translate. if no korean translator can help us, may be i'll look up the dictionary and try translating again. may take longer though when i can find time to spare. and then perhaps when i'm done smdrna can read it and correct the errors?

Guest ♥Yoo-Bin♥

Warning!!!!

Just to let everyone know, all discussions in this thread are reserved for Goo Jun pyo and geum Jan Di. If you would like to talk about MinSun please check out the new forum that has been created. Otherwise this Joondi thread may be shut down.

Guest pixie_eve

i think the bts of mnet epi 12 when junpyo turned to look at jandi after checking himself out in the mirror is like "i'm talking to you, why aren't you looking at me?" Makes me wonder if it has been the 3rd day after they filmed the highway kiss scene.

i am suspecting JP's upper lip prob just managed to touch jandi when PD shouted cut.

Also noticed that when someone was fixing jandi's hair, JP looks totally dazed.. is he trying to recall his lines in the script, plain tired or entranced, no one knows.

mytafan, thanks for the google translate. if no korean translator can help us, may be i'll look up the dictionary and try translating again. may take longer though when i can find time to spare. and then perhaps when i'm done smdrna can read it and correct the errors?

but webby JUNPYO was not talking when he looked at JANDI or maybe he was really saying something but the BTS cam didn't catch it ;) but the way he looks at her is like gahhhh!! there's a hint of desire in the way his eyes looked fixedly on him for a few seconds :D and yah JUNPYO was only able to touch JANDI's upper lip wen the PD called out, that's y he's pissed hahaha,,

Oh bout the trans...thanks a so so much webby :

Guest pixie_eve

It looked to me that HS wasn't familiar with the names of the Taiwan night markets so MH was helping her out. Anyone thinks otherwise? ;)

Anyhow, MH was observing very closely when HS was answering. Just like when she was asked about the kiss scenes, MH jumped in when he sensed that HS didnt quite know how to answer. It may seem trivial to some but i think it speaks volumes on MH's part whenever he does it.

i agree Junpyo really seemed attentive to his JANDI eh?? Whenever Jandi couldn't answer or she feels feels shy about some questions Junpyo would most of the time bail her out and say something that will get her off the hook :) That's very sweet Gu Junpyo!! :) :)

Guest flower pot

Sharing this interview and YT clip of another interview for Taiwan's promo... courtesy of sister honeypia

Another spazzworthy interview of GJP and GJD

Q: (to HS) In real life, which F4 member will you choose to be your boyfriend?

LMH: Me! Me!

GHS: All 4 of them are charming in their own ways. In the show Guem Jandi chose Goo Junpyo. But if it's me, I wouldn't choose anyone of them, though all 4 of them have their own charisma.

Interviewer: None of them? (Then LMH says something that made Hyesun laughs)

GHS: But because Goo JP is here.... (I think Hyesun is saying thus she's going to pick him)

LMH: Forget it... (jokingly)

(Goo Junpyo... you sly boy you! always wanting to be picked by Geum Jandi... this reminds me so much of the MNET BTS where he asked Jandi to promise him something and when she can't he asked her to go home... hahaha! )

Q:In real life, will you like a girl like Guem Jandi?

LMH: I do like GJD's type of girl, but I also like girls with a complete opposite character. I like girls who are very feminine and shy. But my ideal type changes depending on who I meet.

Q: What is the interesting thing that happened during BOF filming?

GHS: LMH is a easy-going guy, so it's fun filming with him. If it;s something interesting, it will be that he doesn't have the strength to carry me. (laughs) He can't carry me. (emphasize with actions)

LMH: Because you're too heavy. Not because I'm not strong. (laughs and looks at Hyesun) You can't continue saying now right...

GHS: (laughs) But all the others are able to carry me! Everytime this happens I will tease him (LMH) sbout it.

(and they seem to have a world of their own even during the interviews... hahaha!)

Q: What's the hardest part about filming?

LMH: The filming schedule is really hectic, so we have to film until late into the night everyday. Being pressured because of the lack of time is the

most tiring part.

준표-잔디 술자리서 '연인처럼'

스포츠한국 이현아기자 2009.04.03

Korea Sports Lee Hyuna reporter 2009.04.03

드라마 속 인연이 현실로 이어지나?

Is their meeting(fate) in the drama continued in real life?

'구금커플' 이민호와 구혜선이 1일 열린 KBS 드라마 <꽃보다 남자>의 종방연에서 묘한 분위기를 연출해 그 배경에 관심이 모아지고 있다.

The unusual atmosphere between the 'Goo-geum couple' lee minho and goo hyesun during the KBS drama Boys Over Flowers's farewell party held on the 1st has attracted attention.

두 사람은 이날 오후 9시께 서울 강남구 논현동 임피리얼 팰리스 호텔 지하의 바에서 김현중 김범 김준등과 5명만 따로 뒷풀이를 가졌다.

At 9pm that day, the two met up with kim hyunjoong, kim bum and kim joon, in an additional setting at Seoul Non Hyun Dong's Imperial Hotel's underground bar.

이들은 호텔 7층에서 열린 종방연을 피해 오붓하게 회포를 풀었다. 이 자리에서 이민호와 구혜선은 가까이 앉아 술잔을 기울였다.

Compared to the farewell party that was held on the hotel's 7th floor, they seem more at ease. During this time, lee minho and goo hyesun were sitting close by and tilting (possibly clinking??) their wine cups.

두 사람이 드라마 속 캐릭터 구준표와 금잔디에서 아직 벗어나지 못한 듯 친밀감이 유난해 보였다는 후문이다.

The two of them seemed to have not shed their characters in the drama as goo junpyo and geum jandi and particularly appeared to be close/intimate.

이 자리를 목격한 팬들에 의하면 '바의 VIP룸에 있는 이민호와 구혜선이 드라마 속 모습처럼 다정했다"고 입을 모았다.

According to fans that were witnesses, lee minho and goo hyesun who were in the bar's VIP room at that time were on friendly/intimate terms just like in the drama.

이민호와 구혜선은 <꽃보다 남자>가 방영 중이던 지난달 초 핑크빛 염문에 휩싸였다. 그 때문에 최근 몇몇 매체가 두 사람의 데이트 현장을 포착하기 위해 두 사람의 행적을 더듬고 있을 정도다.

Lee minho and goo hyesun's romance gossip surfaced during the airing of Boys Over Flowers. Due to that reason, several reporters who wanted to see if there was anything admiss were present at the filming of the date scene (referring to the beach date in episode 23).

당시 이들은 이를 부인하며 '친한 동료'라고 못박았다. 드라마의 한 제작진은 "워낙 친화력이 좋은 데다 드라마에 이어 CF까지 함께 촬영해 사이가 돈독하다"고 말했다.

At that time, they (referring to LMH and GHS) denied the rumor and said they were just close colleagues/friends. One production crew in the drama said that they have inherently friendly personalities and since both of them are filming drama and CF together, it's natural to be so.

Sportshankook Newspaper Website

THANKS webby THANKS mytafan

interesting yah! :phew:

cutf.png

PD: Cut...

MH seemed so tired/ pissed off.

To change his mood, the PD said "milk-color-skinned Geum. Jan. Di!". And then both MH and HS laughed.

happywok.png

The PD really know how to change MH's mood... ;)

준표-잔디 술자리서 '연인처럼'

Thanks so much webby for the translation. It's really glad to learn that we are here not on our wild imaginations only. We do have a ground. I also happy to learn that the F3 supports them, just like in the drama. If the drama titled Boys Over Flower, I want 'this drama' to be called 'dongseng over oppa'... :D

Guest ml_87

but webby JUNPYO was not talking when he looked at JANDI or maybe he was really saying something but the BTS cam didn't catch it ;) but the way he looks at her is like gahhhh!! there's a hint of desire in the way his eyes looked fixedly on him for a few seconds :D and yah JUNPYO was only able to touch JANDI's upper lip wen the PD called out, that's y he's pissed hahaha,,

Oh bout the trans...thanks a so so much webby :

i think he did say sth, but his mouth seems to just move slightly :sweatingbullets:

ths webby for the trans

ths FP for the great vid. i'm very happy :D

Sharing this interview and YT clip of another interview for Taiwan's promo... courtesy of sister honeypia

Another spazzworthy interview of GJP and GJD

GHS: All 4 of them are charming in their own ways. In the show Guem Jandi chose Goo Junpyo. But if it's me, I wouldn't choose anyone of them, though all 4 of them have their own charisma.

GHS: But because Goo JP is here.... (I think Hyesun is saying thus she's going to pick him)

(Goo Junpyo... you sly boy you! always wanting to be picked by Geum Jandi... this reminds me so much of the MNET BTS where he asked Jandi to promise him something and when she can't he asked her to go home... hahaha! )

Q:In real life, will you like a girl like Guem Jandi?

LMH: I do like GJD's type of girl, but I also like girls with a complete opposite character. I like girls who are very feminine and shy. But my ideal type changes depending on who I meet.

Q: What is the interesting thing that happened during BOF filming?

GHS: LMH is a easy-going guy, so it's fun filming with him. If it;s something interesting, it will be that he doesn't have the strength to carry me. (laughs) He can't carry me. (emphasize with actions)

LMH: Because you're too heavy. Not because I'm not strong. (laughs and looks at Hyesun) You can't continue saying now right...

GHS: (laughs) But all the others are able to carry me! Everytime this happens I will tease him (LMH) sbout it.

(and they seem to have a world of their own even during the interviews... hahaha!)

Q: What's the hardest part about filming?

LMH: The filming schedule is really hectic, so we have to film until late into the night everyday. Being pressured because of the lack of time is the

most tiring part.

Thanks Flowerpot for the info and also Honeypia for the video! I've been smiling all day after watching the vid and reading this. They are so at ease together.

Guest ♥Yoo-Bin♥

No. Not references.. You are implying that Goo Hye Sun is Lee Min Ho's ideal girl and that does count as meddling into the personal affairs of the stars. As a topic starter, I am surprised you did not see this warning by the mod jaeho.

This problem has already been corrected. See post #2433 and next time let the moderators do their own job.

Guest petite girl

Hi flower pot.. omona.. i swear.. i luv ur analysis of goo junp yo and geum jan di.. hahaha..

Hi sasha.. thanks for the GIFs.. :D

hi webby and mytafan.. thanks for translations.. i luv this line..

wahhh.. i'm screaming.. for me, it seems like jandi and junpyo went together at the hotel then met F3 on there... wahhh.. B):rolleyes:

OMG, if i'm not mistaken.. i read in baidu.. someone posting about what LMH said to GHS and made GHS laughed.. here we go..

after the interviewer said to GHS : none of them??

and then LMH said : "SHE HATES ME".. huahaha.. :lol: he always teased her.. -_-:rolleyes:

OMG.. i soo love this interview.. and i luv the way GHS called LMH "GOO JUN PYO".. :lol::wub:

Come to think of it that GJP and GJD have never been that clinging onto each other in the ways like sitting together and stuff.

He was pursuing her and she was avoiding him, and the fact that most of the time he was with JK and she was with JH :rolleyes:

*fishy fishy*

I just watched the latest episode of BL and got a heavy heart seeing the main couple. they get so much time together and developing a strong bond and chemistry. Nothing can beat the chemistry of GJP and GJD. If they had been given more time together and a strong, convincing script.

When I think back I remember most scenes of them together, fast played underlayed with music(like a mv).

I don't know if it was really the case but I have the feeling though.

But beside all this I've become an avid JunDi shipper thanks to the great leads.

hey guys.... MNet BTs 12 is up...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyQCmxBF_2w

hello minsun shippers...

thank you so much for uploading the gif and translation...

i really really enjoy... :D

and i enjoy to see this new BTS12..

im curious in this scene in minutes 1:55.. (sorry, im not good in doing gif thingy) is mino took out his gloves and put his hand near the hyesun blanket? did u all noticed it? here is the translation thanks to susAmerica

GHS@1:57 (I think that is GHS’ voice speaking. It is a voice that sounds more like a little girl. Maybe that is why they called her "Goo Cho Ding"? I think it is GHS under the blanket next to LMH) Jiwoo unni, please give us one more throat candy. JoonPyonim would like to have one.

LMH: (jokingly as if he is still in the role of high and mighty GJP): unwrap the candy properly! (laughter from MH and HS)

i like both of them wearing same white long sleeve.. :D

thank you again... :) :) :)