♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Just want to share two new MV's i made for our ship...

OTP rocks my world!

I enjoyed them. Thanks! But the greedy part in me wished that these could have came with the 9th chapter of your MINSUN fiction, Star Crossed Lover. I have been lurking there all week :P . But no pressure.... ;)

Thanks flower pot! great MVs!!

It seems like in the beginning GHS just wants to have a nice noona-dongseng relationship. She is so bubbly with him and teasing him and such.

But I think that wasn't LMHs intention and he made it clear somehow through his straight behaviour, showing her that he is not a dongseng but a man! :D

Later on she seems so shy and awkward beside him and doesn't even dare to look him in the eye :rolleyes:

What I wanted to say is:

They have a thing for each other :lol:

Guest spring&candygirl

one more minsun similarity: they both have dimples!!!^_^ hope to see them together again soon...

Guest pixie_eve

SZAC thanks for the astrological analysis keke..Im not much of an astrology fan, but i think there are instances when ur signs really tells you more about ur personality than wat u may know. I was astounded to know how MInSun signs seem to describe GHS and LMH for real :) I'm now more interested in astrology after reading this...thanks to u SZAC :)

Cancer and Scorpio enjoy buying things together and creating a comfortable living space: Cancer craves security and Scorpio strives for power.
HOW about Buying for the OTHER??? kekeke ohh and i do think scorpio strives for power - look at GHS' friends account of her early school yrs ( at GHS thread) :lol: she was such a bully!! :D

it's also a good balance of masculine and feminine energy. These two Signs coming together form the basic foundation of human relationships -- The Moon's nurturing love and Mars' ambition and passion. Scorpio, influenced by that Martian energy, is smoldering and intense, and emotional Cancer is attracted to this intensity. The Moon and Mars go well together; the Moon is about growth and rebirth, and Mars is about the passion of romance, Scorpio enjoys the adoration inherent to Moon-ruled, nurturing Cancer.

This fits MinSun to a T! ( the feminine being LMH ans masculine sign being GHS) :) The Moon's nurturing love - we saw how nurturing and caring LMH is towards his Jandi ;) - from the way he holds her in their numerous BTS: wen Minhoo embraced GHS and her knitted beanies came off and he couldnt let go haha; wen LMH wanted to personally put his ointment on GHS; and in their Taiwan trip Minhoo always sees to it that Hyesun is within his eyes range - seeing to it that he is behind her or beside her, and that giddy waterpouring scene keke..it tells us a lot how well minHoo takes care of hyesun :D and as the astrology says hyesun enjoys the adoration given by the nurturing cancer :P --proof? well she was immensely girlish in their appearances together in Taiwan. It's like the tomboyish and bully hyesun was replaced by a prim and girly GF keke :rolleyes: and oh btw i remember hyesun saying that she wants a man whom she will fall in love for no apparent reason but love -- like a true mars who has a passion for romance ;)

Cancer and Scorpio are both Water Signs. Both are very deep Signs and, like the ocean, you can never really see to the bottom of these two. Scorpio and Cancer may draw further and further into themselves, then suddenly roar back with intimidating force. Loyalty is strong with this love match, thanks to their mutual desire for emotional security. But while Cancer fixes their emotional energy on the family and home, Scorpio focuses more on life's nuances and undertones, the secrets behind this union is the power they can wield over other's emotions. Scorpio can take Cancer on a journey beyond the literal surface of things, and Cancer's expansive heart can open Scorpio up to their own emotions, teaching their Scorpio mate that feeling is nothing to fear. Additionally, Scorpio appreciates their Cancer mate's practicality, and Cancer really enjoys Scorpio's jealousy -- it proves that Scorpio really loves and cherishes them.

Wow i cant believe how exact this astrology reading is..."Scorpio can take cancer on a journey beyond the literal surface of things" -- knowing hyesun's depth of thinking and intelligence, i think it is true that she can show Minhoo a side of life that he has never paid attention to before. And this is also true -- "Cancer's expansive heart can open Scorpio to their own emotions, that feeling is nothing to fear" -- wen u look at their earlier BTS, u can see that the attraction and flirtations were more from Minhoo's end. GHS, was mostly trying to keep the atmosphere "friendly". Maybe she is cautious of harboring any romantic feelings for a "soon to be popular" LMH then. But LMH was really eyeing her i think :phew: so he flirted and coaxed until HS gave in to his charms :lol: and HS couldn't do anything but give up keke ( Ok.. i'm officially an astrology fan now hahahaha...)

Guest cljp4

how come he didn't even invite hye sun to his fanmeet but pby is invited

SZAC thanks for the astrological analysis keke..Im not much of an astrology fan, but i think there are instances when ur signs really tells you more about ur personality than wat u may know. I was astounded to know how MInSun signs seem to describe GHS and LMH for real :) I'm now more interested in astrology after reading this...thanks to u SZAC :)

HOW about Buying for the OTHER??? kekeke ohh and i do think scorpio strives for power - look at GHS' friends account of her early school yrs ( at GHS thread) :lol: she was such a bully!! :D

This fits MinSun to a T! ( the feminine being LMH ans masculine sign being GHS) :) The Moon's nurturing love - we saw how nurturing and caring LMH is towards his Jandi ;) - from the way he holds her in their numerous BTS: wen Minhoo embraced GHS and her knitted beanies came off and he couldnt let go haha; wen LMH wanted to personally put his ointment on GHS; and in their Taiwan trip Minhoo always sees to it that Hyesun is within his eyes range - seeing to it that he is behind her or beside her, and that giddy waterpouring scene keke..it tells us a lot how well minHoo takes care of hyesun :D and as the astrology says hyesun enjoys the adoration given by the nurturing cancer :P --proof? well she was immensely girlish in their appearances together in Taiwan. It's like the tomboyish and bully hyesun was replaced by a prim and girly GF keke :rolleyes: and oh btw i remember hyesun saying that she wants a man whom she will fall in love for no apparent reason but love -- like a true mars who has a passion for romance ;)

Wow i cant believe how exact this astrology reading is..."Scorpio can take cancer on a journey beyond the literal surface of things" -- knowing hyesun's depth of thinking and intelligence, i think it is true that she can show Minhoo a side of life that he has never paid attention to before. And this is also true -- "Cancer's expansive heart can open Scorpio to their own emotions, that feeling is nothing to fear" -- wen u look at their earlier BTS, u can see that the attraction and flirtations were more from Minhoo's end. GHS, was mostly trying to keep the atmosphere "friendly". Maybe she is cautious of harboring any romantic feelings for a "soon to be popular" LMH then. But LMH was really eyeing her i think :phew: so he flirted and coaxed until HS gave in to his charms :lol: and HS couldn't do anything but give up keke ( Ok.. i'm officially an astrology fan now hahahaha...)

Guest suzata

hmmm being a minsun fan sure is making me go into sappy mode right now....to be honest i know i shouldnt expect anything serious but i'm just dissapointed that hyesun is not invited or she didnt choose to come to mino's birthday thing...i mean maybe she was invited and couldnt make it cuz of her schedule but y'know just kills me inside that she isnt there to celebrate with him ......and his friend park boyoung is there (sorryyyy...i just get a bit jealous everytime i see her name lol)...

i dont know guys just my thought.....maybe its my minsun obsession speaking but hyesun is always so supportive and stuff abt people close to her so i'm just surprised and depressed that she's not goin to be there which makes me think if mino is imporant to her or not .....okay i need to take deep breaths and calm down ...c ya later guys!!! sorry 4 acting crazy loll but this is wat this pair does to me ....

hmmm being a minsun fan sure is making me go into sappy mode right now....to be honest i know i shouldnt expect anything serious but i'm just dissapointed that hyesun is not invited or she didnt choose to come to mino's birthday thing...i mean maybe she was invited and couldnt make it cuz of her schedule but y'know just kills me inside that she isnt there to celebrate with him ......and his friend park boyoung is there (sorryyyy...i just get a bit jealous everytime i see her name lol)...

i dont know guys just my thought.....maybe its my minsun obsession speaking but hyesun is always so supportive and stuff abt people close to her so i'm just surprised and depressed that she's not goin to be there which makes me think if mino is imporant to her or not .....okay i need to take deep breaths and calm down ...c ya later guys!!! sorry 4 acting crazy loll but this is wat this pair does to me ....

fully understand your feeling. actually i wondered on yesterday for this too.

my point of view, HS isn't there is good for our minsun fans. maybe they are going on something.

maybe they don't want to raise any scandal again, they want to protect their "feelings" for each others

i just think that PBY was invited to his formal b-day party, it means they are just friend.

im also wondered if HS was invited but she refused to go...but who knows...HOWEVER, they are "very good friend" shown from BTS right? there is no point to reject MH invitation if HS is free. HS has no public function recently, just working on her album or art show right? i think that she can spend some time to go to the party as it didn't takes too long if she was under invitation list.

i got one question, invite PBY and Kim Jung is the decision making by MH's company or himself?

i think it is MH

fully understand your feeling. actually i wondered on yesterday for this too.

my point of view, HS isn't there is good for our minsun fans. maybe they are going on something.

maybe they don't want to raise any scandal again, they want to protect their "feelings" for each others

i just think that PBY was invited to his formal b-day party, it means they are just friend.

im also wondered if HS was invited but she refused to go...but who knows...HOWEVER, they are "very good friend" shown from BTS right? there is no point to reject MH invitation if HS is free. HS has no public function recently, just working on her album or art show right? i think that she can spend some time to go to the party as it didn't takes too long if she was under invitation list.

i got one question, invite PBY and Kim Jung is the decision making by MH's company or himself?

i think it is MH

Lately ...I'm in a way to think that Park Bo Young just only Minho' s close friend. If we used to see Hye sun with Tablo, Donghae and her other close friends from NNS5 so we have to give the same impression for Minho. Minho is so popular among his girls friends coz his Prince Charming attitude while Hye sun has a lot of guys friends coz her tomboyish charm. So...it's a fair and square game.

With Park Bo Young come to Minho's fanmeeting birthday party, she can solve certain things to go below the radar.

Lately ...I'm in a way to think that Park Bo Young just only Minho' s close friend. If we used to see Hye sun with Tablo, Donghae and her other close friends from NNS5 so we have to give the same impression for Minho. Minho is so popular among his girls friends coz his Prince Charming attitude while Hye sun has a lot of guys friends coz her tomboyish charm. So...it's a fair and square game.

With Park Bo Young come to Minho's fanmeeting birthday party, she can solve certain things to go below the radar.

""she can solve certain things to go below the radar""

you mean their very good friendship showing to us?

I dunno I'm having a feeling that they're using PBY to have those rumors of him and GHS die down...

The taiwan trip showed quite a lot of interaction that is very unusual for "friends" to act.. I mean.. GHS is like keeping a low-profile right now ever since she came back from taiwan.. and there's no better way of having those rumors die down than have another person get linked to minho.. :D just my opinion though

""she can solve certain things to go below the radar""

you mean their very good friendship showing to us?

Park Bo Young - Minho ........best friend

Hye sun - Minho ........ close friend and above

I think if we treat someone as a friend or best friend...we can freely aknowledged them to the world as our friend.

On the other hand...if we have something special towards someone....we are bound to certain rules such as we have to consider his/her feeling before taking any action. Just my two cents.

Guest ml_87

PBY is only a sister to Mino :)

i'm happy that not only her :)) but also Kim So Ru were invited to be the MCs.

i dun worry :D

i'm sure he invited all F4 and Sun but they're too busy to come. or they're afraid of scandal since they ahve sth more then friendship ;))

-------------------

i actually thought if Sun 'd attend Mino's FM, they're just friends :D

i actually thought if Sun 'd attend Mino's FM, they're just friends :D

Hi all, I've been a silent reader (in this thread) for quite sometimes but I've been a JoonDi shipper right from the beginning of BOF, while my MinSun "shipping" starts from the Japan fan meeting.

I 100% agree with ml_87, seema and others who interprete these things, about HS being 'left behind', and BY being invited to MH birthday event, as some kind of 'masquerade' or 'cover-up' to distract our - MinSun's obsession :D .

And for big and official event like this, I think it's not MH who has the final decision on the invitees. He can suggest but final decision comes from the organizing committee/ his company.

Even though I did felt down yesterday reading the news about BY being invited to the event, but on 2nd thought, knowing MH's company, I feel relieve now that HS is not attending the event. If she attended the event, meaning that there's nothing special between them. Remember HS's accident? Why such a noble, honourable deed of saving human's life should be kept to themselves. I mean, I also don't like it if MH bragged about it. But, covering up, saying that he only knew about it from the manager (during FS special) is... you know. And then we all know how honest, frank and straight forward our MH is... My point is, when it comes to HS, MH's company will do anything and everything to give us ideas that there's nothing between them. They're over-sensitive about HS.

So sleepy now, I'm dreaming that in the middle of Minho's singing "My Everything" GHS walks on stage to sing with him.....and the crowd goes wild....Waaahhhhhh!!! Don't let me wake up from this dream...