♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest ml_87

OMG, i'm gonna cry in happiness. that's what i wish. they're happy together :wub:

seema: me, too. when i heard about that, i'm surprised since he's too young to think of marriage. :D

but honestly, i hate the idea that i wouldnt be able to see him in 2 years for military service :tears:

Guest flower pot

One thing's for sure... Minho's very consistent in his answers about how his best scene was kissing GEUM JANDI and we all know how he calls Hyesun judging by the way he shouted out her name in the Haptic CF and offcam in BOF...

I really wish their closeness would progress to something more although my MinSun heart is already telling me that something's really going on... hahaha! :D

Guest webby

i hope they get to pair up in the andre kim fashion show later on in the year... wasn't there news during March that minho would possibly be there, and since hyesun didn't turn up for the April fashion show, hopefully she'll be there too at year end.

Guest binamoo

i don't understand this photo. in the drama, i swear his head was to the other side. i didn't see this kiss....was it taken out?? if you look at the drama, he walks to her, turns his head to the right (like in the picture), but ends up kissing her with his head to the left. when did this happen???

Netizens pick the best drama kiss scene! [MinSun came in second!!!]

tn_1244686562_744938092_0.jpg

The famous HanKyul-EunChan kiss scene from drama Coffee Prince has been voted by the netizens as best drama kiss scene.

QOOK TV did a survey on 500 people aged 20~30 on the best drama kiss scenes from dramas after 2000. And the results were revealed on 11th June.

And the kiss scene between HanKyul (Gong Yoo) and EunChan (Yoon Eun Hye) in the drama Coffee Prince aired in 2007 was chosen as the best kissing scene.

2nd went to the kiss scene between Goo Joon Pyo (Lee Min Ho) and Geum Jandi (Goo Hye Sun) in the recent drama Boys Over Flowers. 3rd goes to the the kiss scene between MooHyuk (So Ji Sub) and Eun Chae (Im Soo Jung) in the drama ‘Sorry, I Love You’.

credit:kbites

so both of them are "marriage-minded"!!! <3

come on~ you both get married already!!! maybe in 2-3 yrs..

i am so ready for the BIG celebration!!! LOL~~ ;)

:D whew know what i'm very happy to read all your posts hahahaha

hmmmm.... does anyone remember the radio show of tablo with HyeSun as a guest????

i think Tablo asked her about what would she be doing i think 10 yrs from now....

i think it was translated by susAmerica.... :D i have to reread HyeSun's thread hehehehe...

:D whew know what i'm very happy to read all your posts hahahaha

hmmmm.... does anyone remember the radio show of tablo with HyeSun as a guest????

i think Tablo asked her about what would she be doing i think 10 yrs from now....

i think it was translated by susAmerica.... :D i have to reread HyeSun's thread hehehehe...

what does HS say in the show? want to get marriage? i didn't watch this show before.

thank you

Guest pixie_eve

Why is it that GHS and LMH look so much more appealing than PSH and LMH for Etude House?

The consumer in me just like the GHS-LMH picture more than the original. This is nothing against PSH because she is very beautiful in her own right. Visually GHS-LLMH just appeal to the eyes.

I don't know if its that we are so use to seeing GHS and LMH together. But, I like GHS with JIS or with Il Woo in their respective CFs and pictures. Maybe GHS just has a warmth or personality that comes across more than PSH, even in still pictures. I don't know.

haha me too.. i have the same feeling as yours..From a consumer's perspective i'd say id go for the hyesun-minhoo etude pic than the real etude keke...biases aside...like there was an MV at YT where they played up MInSun in an etude commercial and it was more consumer enticing than the actual one hehe maybe it has to do wd the MinSun chemistry too, i somehow cant see the same chemistry wd PSH - gud thing they didnt cast her as jandi or else the chemistry wouldnt be as big as MInSun :D

His favourite part,he says with a grin, was getting to kiss costar Geum Jandi."Actually, I had a lot of chances to kiss her but her friend always turned up to get in the way. But I got there at last!"

maybe something must have been lost in translation here cause i couldn't remember JD's friend getting in the way of their kissing scenes ... well not unless it's a kiss beyond the drama hahaha :lol:

But judging from Minhoo's first answer till now,,i think he was really excited over that first kiss :blush: :blush: and i also think that Minhoo was always looking forward to all his kiss scenes wd JD eversince BOF started haha :lol: I could picture him smiling as he answered the question keke... I think the attraction between MinSun came from Minhoo first,,wat do u tink?? :rolleyes:

Guest pixie_eve

If I'm not mistaken... the reason for the break up between Hye sun and her ex was Hye sun is 'marriage minded'. Correct me if I'm wrong. So if it's the case...I think Mino already in the right path to publicly declare his wish to get in a serious relationship with a girl that he eventually can get married like the arirang interview. Before...when I first watched his interview...I'm sort of shocked to hear his wish for 2009. I mean his wish to find a girlfriend and can marry her. At that time I think he's so young to have serious thinking like that. Having done your army thingy first then you can settle down.

Now ...I understand. He's giving some hints for the special girl that he's also a marriage minded. Just my two cents.

I think the interviewer was a bit shocked too over Minhoo's hopes for 2009 that's y she said he's a bit too frank haha...

Surprising, coz he didn't hope for something related to his career - which is the safest and most expected answer since he's just starting then and on his way up, instead he hoped to find a relationship with someone whom he can get married to someday :D hmmm that's quite telling dont u think?? keke Minhoo's interview wd Arirang came after the other interview right?? ;)

Guest spring&candygirl

just found out that minho and hyesun are both water signs..minho's a cancer while hyesun's scorpio. their blood type are also similar (A) and i think minho and hyesun have good chemistry because they compliment each other's looks and complexion..

I think the interviewer was a bit shocked too over Minhoo's hopes for 2009 that's y she said he's a bit too frank haha...

Surprising, coz he didn't hope for something related to his career - which is the safest and most expected answer since he's just starting then and on his way up, instead he hoped to find a relationship with someone whom he can get married to someday :D hmmm that's quite telling dont u think?? keke Minhoo's interview wd Arirang came after the other interview right?? ;)

I think the interview before Arirang interview was when Minho said his ideal type of girl.....has a fair skin like a florecent lamp and big eyes. Maybe petite too. In that interview too...F3 also said their ideal girls are someone like Hye sun....cute, easy going and cheerful.

I guess Min Ho is a family guy, as a cancerian family means alot to him, he will defintely placed family ahead of his career, that is why he is so keen to find a partner to start a family to share his happiness and sorrow together... so sweet :D

Hye Sun is a scorpio,they are a perfect match for each other .

Here is an analsyses of the Cancer & Scorpio Romantic Compatibility

When Cancer and Scorpio make a love match, the resulting relationship draws together the energies of two emotionally intense Signs. Signs such as these often combine well, each partner's strengths balancing the other's weaknesses. These Signs feel a strong sexual attraction, and when they are together the temperature in the room tends to rise! Cancer and Scorpio have a great deal in common, and much potential to keep their relationship passionate and going strong.

Cancer and Scorpio enjoy buying things together and creating a comfortable living space: Cancer craves security and Scorpio strives for power. Both occupy their minds with thoughts of domestic goods and resources, including stocks, bonds and inheritances. Since they are both concerned with the home and have fierce loyalties to the family group, Cancer and Scorpio complement each other well. They both see life as a passionate and deeply emotionally exercise of human connection.

The Moon (Emotion) rules Cancer, while Mars (Passion) and Pluto (Power) both rule Scorpio. Thanks to Pluto's powerful influence, this is an intense combination of Planets, but it's also a good balance of masculine and feminine energy. These two Signs coming together form the basic foundation of human relationships -- The Moon's nurturing love and Mars' ambition and passion. The Moon and Mars go well together; the Moon is about growth and rebirth, and Mars is about the passion of romance. Scorpio, influenced by that Martian energy, is smoldering and intense, and emotional Cancer is attracted to this intensity. In turn, Scorpio enjoys the adoration inherent to Moon-ruled, nurturing Cancer.

Cancer and Scorpio are both Water Signs. Both are very deep Signs and, like the ocean, you can never really see to the bottom of these two. Scorpio and Cancer may draw further and further into themselves, then suddenly roar back with intimidating force. Loyalty is strong with this love match, thanks to their mutual desire for emotional security. But while Cancer fixes their emotional energy on the family and home, Scorpio focuses more on life's nuances and undertones, the secrets behind other's intentions, the power they can wield over other's emotions. Scorpio can take Cancer on a journey beyond the literal surface of things, and Cancer's expansive heart can open Scorpio up to their own emotions, teaching their Scorpio mate that feeling is nothing to fear. Additionally, Scorpio appreciates their Cancer mate's practicality, and Cancer really enjoys Scorpio's jealousy -- it proves that Scorpio really loves and cherishes them.

Cancer is a Cardinal Sign, and Scorpio is a Fixed Sign. Once this couple have a common wish, it will come true. However, if their opinions clash, look out! Cancer will be the first to instigate an argument and Scorpio the last to finish it. Cancer may seem to act as the dominant partner and manage to get their way more often, but that isn't always the truth. Sometimes Scorpio won't even agree to disagree, they just might pretend to give in. Neither Cancer nor Scorpio are beyond using emotional manipulation to get revenge. Rather than letting disagreements and bad feelings boil over, these love partners must discuss what's truly important to them in order to reach an equitable compromise. Once Scorpio and Cancer learn to trust and believe in one another, they can achieve almost anything through sheer determination. This love relationship will only fail if the two partners truly cannot overcome their opinionated, stubborn sides.

What's the best thing about the Cancer-Scorpio love match? Their powerful teamwork when they agree on their goals. When Cancer realizes that Scorpio is there for the long haul and that the partnership is emotionally productive, this relationship can blossom. Their mutual determination makes theirs a relationship of formidable strength

These Signs feel a strong sexual attraction, and when they are together the temperature in the room tends to rise! Cancer and Scorpio have a great deal in common, and much potential to keep their relationship passionate and going strong.

The Moon (Emotion) rules Cancer.

Cancer and Scorpio are both Water Signs. Both are very deep Signs and, like the ocean, you can never really see to the bottom of these two. Scorpio and Cancer may draw further and further into themselves, then suddenly roar back with intimidating force. Loyalty is strong with this love match, thanks to their mutual desire for emotional security.

This one is such a perfect description of their potential relationship

I don't really believe in horoscopes but, thanks for sharing. I really enjoyed reading it.

The whole Compatibility Analysis basically says that they're perfect for each other.

Here is an analsyses of the Cancer & Scorpio Romantic Compatibility

Cancer is a Cardinal Sign, and Scorpio is a Fixed Sign. Once this couple have a common wish, it will come true. However, if their opinions clash, look out! Cancer will be the first to instigate an argument and Scorpio the last to finish it. Cancer may seem to act as the dominant partner and manage to get their way more often, but that isn't always the truth. Sometimes Scorpio won't even agree to disagree, they just might pretend to give in. Neither Cancer nor Scorpio are beyond using emotional manipulation to get revenge. Rather than letting disagreements and bad feelings boil over, these love partners must discuss what's truly important to them in order to reach an equitable compromise. Once Scorpio and Cancer learn to trust and believe in one another, they can achieve almost anything through sheer determination. This love relationship will only fail if the two partners truly cannot overcome their opinionated, stubborn sides.

What's the best thing about the Cancer-Scorpio love match? Their powerful teamwork when they agree on their goals. When Cancer realizes that Scorpio is there for the long haul and that the partnership is emotionally productive, this relationship can blossom. Their mutual determination makes theirs a relationship of formidable strength

Somehow...the above paragraph is really bothering me. Hopefully they always have a mutual understanding.

Anyway thanks szac for the compatibility analysis. Enjoying it. Agree with xiam9 that basically they are perfect for each other.

Guest ♥Yoo-Bin♥

horoscopes don't determine a person's relationship, but it seems that both LMH and GHS DO have chemistry.

Just want to share two new MV's i made for our ship...

OTP rocks my world!

For your "got to believe" MV, do you happen to have the haptic CF video because i think there was a mistranslation unless they translated what he was saying rather than what was written on the screen?

On the screen, it literally translates to "I miss you, Jan Di yah"

Just want to share two new MV's i made for our ship...

OTP rocks my world!

FP, thanks so much!! It's so heartwarming and watching them dispels all doubt abt minsun from my mind...

LOL, beth...HS popping out of the cake...your creativity is astounding...

now that wld surely make MH forget he's on crutches... :D