♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

I was just thinking. If hyesun never visited MinHo at the hospital, wouldn't that make their actions even more suspicious.

Despite/inspite( I don't know which to use) of the fans, I think it's perfectly normal for reports about her visiting MinHo to come out. It's like a no malice matter.

A fellow co-star visiting at the hospital. It's so trivial.

But this hyesyn news balckout, ironically, makes us MinSun fans think even more maliciously of these two.

I was just thinking. If hyesun never visited MinHo at the hospital, wouldn't that make their actions even more suspicious.

Despite/inspite( I don't know which to use) of the fans, I think it's perfectly normal for reports about her visiting MinHo to come out. It's like a no malice matter.

But this hyesyn news balckout, ironically, makes us MinSun fans think even more maliciously of these two.

I'm thinking the same too. Hye sun can visit Minho at the hospital along with F3 without hesitation coz they are still considered actors and actress for BOF. Their promotion days for BOF haven't finished yet so they're still a team. There's no big issue actually if one member of the team wants to visit other member during the difficult times. But in Minho's case...no news or articles that said Hye sun was on the list of the visitors. Seems Hye sun's name is blacklisted. They should let the matters rest on its own. The more they try to conceal...the more the fans want to dig out. If they can reveal Park Bo Young as in the visitor's list, why not Hye Sun? She's his co-star too.

All these things really make us...start to think and get more suspicious about this couple.

Guest grrly

Did I miss something. Can someone please clarify this ordeal? What exactly happened? Was she not allowed to visit him or something? Did they release a list of celebritries who visited him?

Guest ml_87

as far as i know, only PBY visited Mino!! and i'm pretty sure other actresses came, too, but for some reasons, we dun have the list <_<

perhaps, Sun visited him secretly. :D

otherwise, like xiam said, they're soooo suspicious!! :rolleyes:

as far as i know, only PBY visited Mino!! and i'm pretty sure other actresses came, too, but for some reasons, we dun have the list <_<

perhaps, Sun visited him secretly. :D

otherwise, like xiam said, they're soooo suspicious!! :rolleyes:

maybe HS visits MH at his home... moooore privacy.. no one know... :P

Did I miss something. Can someone please clarify this ordeal? What exactly happened? Was she not allowed to visit him or something? Did they release a list of celebritries who visited him?

Oh, no, I'm sure she and everyone else were allowed to visit MinHo. It's just that there weren't any news of her visiting him at the hospital. It shouldn't really be a big deal if she did visit him. But it seems like they're being really really, extra, exaggeratingly(no such word) careful, and that's makes us a little suspicious as to why they're being too careful to careful of a potential scandal when it's such a simple matter.

Even Park Bo Young who also had a scandal with minho was reported to have visited him.

And no, there weren't any list of visitors, there were just random news that came out.

Guest F4fan

I think we have to put this in perspective. Reporters can't sit around LMH's hospital all day and night to report which stars go in and out. Sometimes, the stars or their management company leak info to the media.

I don't know if it was LMH's company that informed the media that the BoF cast came to see visit LMH, which could be anybody -- from Jand's mom to Hyesun to KHJ to KJ to the Butler. Some of these people want to visit their friend without it being a media circus or innuendos.

I am just happy that the BoF cast did visit him and I hope that Hyesun was one of them. I would be a little disappointed if she didn't visit her friend, Minho. Maybe later, LMH might do an interview and fill us in about which cast members did go see him. We just have to wait and see.

Guest minjee

I think we have to put this in perspective. Reporters can't sit around LMH's hospital all day and night to report which stars go in and out. Sometimes, the stars or their management company leak info to the media.

I don't know if it was LMH's company that informed the media that the BoF cast came to see visit LMH, which could be anybody -- from Jand's mom to Hyesun to KHJ to KJ to the Butler. Some of these people want to visit their friend without it being a media circus or innuendos.

I am just happy that the BoF cast did visit him and I hope that Hyesun was one of them. I would be a little disappointed if she didn't visit her friend, Minho. Maybe later, LMH might do an interview and fill us in about which cast members did go see him. We just have to wait and see.

I agree!!! I guess lots of minsun shippers are curious whether she did visited him or not but I have a feeling she did since they're good friends and plus back then when Hyesun was in the hospital recovering from her lip surgery he visited her too isn't ^^ also he saved her ;);) There's no need for it to be publicly announced right? :) but waaaah!! I'm also curious hehehe..I just can't help it I guess :rolleyes::D

I've seen heaps of Jundi/Minho & Hyesun fan made videos on youtube but this one is so nice~~

love the song and the edit was perfect fit for the mv~

btw does anyone know the title of this song and who sang it? I've heard it somewhere I think from the Enchanted disney movie lol~~ but yea :D anyways

check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs3GEsYf2wk

credit:ZeroCrossA9

bonus: minsun wallpaper!

2q1tgua.jpg

credit:icyprincess207

Guest pixie_eve

they did mention BOF costars went to visit him though. She could've been included... no one knows.

haha,,,actually i quite liked the idea that there was no mention of hyesun as amongst the cast who visited, it kinda made the announcement fishy hahaha :rolleyes: i guess it just but natural for hyesun to visit, seeing how close they are in BOF and in taiwan. Let's just let them have their own secrets and privacy keke :P

BTW,,i have seen this pic before but i just realized now that it was photoshopped haha... i thought this was the wedding picture that got leaked by the end of BOF. It just seemed so real. I wish i can see them like this in like 5-8 yrs from now?? hehehe

pcpdownloadphpfhandlez0.jpg

Guest pixie_eve

i think minho pulled hyesun up from the ground or so from the preview of next week's BTS.

when minho applied the oil on jung shilchang... it's as if he's applying it on a puppy, the way his finger goes back and forth his neck... lol...

no wonder hyesun didn't want it applied on her.. esp in front of the video camera...

:D:D just imagine minhoo applying that oil on hyesun's neck the way he did it wd jung shilchang :D Id probably die of giddiness hahaha

and minhoo was really insistent on applying it on her is he? haha... it would look too intimate ;) isn't he conscious of the camera in front of them? or is he at this time of filming slowly making his moves on hyesun? keke... he was a bit too forward for the shy hyesun :D Minhoo is indeed flirtatious :P but to be fair to Minhoo i didn't see him act this cozy or flirtatious towards his other costars in his Cf's..even wd the levi's gal who he had worked with in a drama before. I think he was really pinning in on hyesun :rolleyes: she's his type for chrissake! keke he wouldn't let this opportunity wd hyesun pass by would he? :P :P

:D:D just imagine minhoo applying that oil on hyesun's neck the way he did it wd jung shilchang :D Id probably die of giddiness hahaha

and minhoo was really insistent on applying it on her is he? haha... it would look too intimate ;) isn't he conscious of the camera in front of them? or is he at this time of filming slowly making his moves on hyesun? keke... he was a bit too forward for the shy hyesun :D Minhoo is indeed flirtatious :P but to be fair to Minhoo i didn't see him act this cozy or flirtatious towards his other costars in his Cf's..even wd the levi's gal who he had worked with in a drama before. I think he was really pinning in on hyesun :rolleyes: she's his type for chrissake! keke he wouldn't let this opportunity wd hyesun pass by would he? :P :P

I know right! Her name is moon chaewon. They already worked on 2 projects together, and in Mackerel Run they were even a couple, but MinHo looked a little awkward with her which to me is very unlike him, because judging from what I've seen in anycall haptic missions, he seem to be the friendly, sociable type.

But with hyesun, even on their early days of shooting, in New Caledonia and those BTS of the first few episodes, they already looked really comfortable.

---

Honestly, sometimes I really want to stop being a fan in denial. I know, and I'm sure that they're not together romantically, and all this minsun is just a wonderful fairytale in my head. But what I'm 100% sure of is that there's definitely an attraction between the 2, more than just co-stars who developed a Noona-Dongseng relationship, more than just a simple friendship and more than just chemistry. I guess we all just have to wait out for things to unfold, and hope that minsun is true.

Another thing I'd just like to share; everytime my digital clock turns 11:11, instead of wishing something great for myself, like a million dollars or something impossible, I would always wish that MinSun is true. Oh yes, I'm a crazy-obsessed minsun fan.

Guest minjee

^^minjee hi! the title of that song is so close by john mclaughlin from enchanted OST.

ahh thank you very much pink fairy:D:D

hahaha i knew i heard it from that movie lol~~

to xiam9...aww your story is so cute about wishing for minsun instead for yourself...aww so cute^^

Guest webby

half way through filming BOF, minho once did an interview (long one, video) that the reporter asked him abt his ideal girl (the reporter is male) which he said song hye gyo, and then which girl's style he likes, and he said also shin mina, and then the reporter blurted "what abt goo hye sun".. and minho laughed and then he said a bunch of things i couldn't understand (i think he denied it but i don't know what he said).. and i can't remember which clip it is anymore. So if anyone knows do you mind posting the link? I remembered i saw the link from DC, there were shorter versions of that same interview that i've seen elsewhere, but this is the only long version that had all the details..since it's been a while, i can't remember whether the interview was done before he saved goo hye sun from the accident or after.. short memory... Thanks bunches. Basically i remember you can't see the reporter in the clip but only minho.

Guest pixie_eve

half way through filming BOF, minho once did an interview (long one, video) that the reporter asked him abt his ideal girl (the reporter is male) which he said song hye gyo, and then which girl's style he likes, and he said also shin mina, and then the reporter blurted "what abt goo hye sun".. and minho laughed and then he said a bunch of things i couldn't understand (i think he denied it but i don't know what he said).. and i can't remember which clip it is anymore. So if anyone knows do you mind posting the link? I remembered i saw the link from DC, there were shorter versions of that same interview that i've seen elsewhere, but this is the only long version that had all the details..since it's been a while, i can't remember whether the interview was done before he saved goo hye sun from the accident or after.. short memory... Thanks bunches. Basically i remember you can't see the reporter in the clip but only minho.

there's an MV of MinSUn interviews from peeyahdee and i think that interview was included although the clip only have the part where the interviewer said goo hyesun at 00:14 Maybe we can ask peeyahdee if she still has the complete clip of LMH's interview :) is Peeyahdee one of us here??? kekeke

XIAM that's so sweet of u ... to wish for Minsun instead of yours :) i got to make an everyday wish too - for Minsun :D

http://i632.photobucket.com/albums/uu48/kk...00percent-2.png

Did anyone else notice that they are wearing matching outfits?(both red and black) it's like they're a couple already.

hi! yeah sure we've noticed! but on promotions their stylist do have color scheming and matching clothes like when they were in Japan and same here in Taiwan..during this show regardless of the clothes..they really look like a couple ok or atleast "close friend"clapclap.gif

ok here you go! hawaiian.giffrom my MINSUN VAULT!

link: MINHO so Handsome Interview~lol

edit: i hope i gave you the correct link since theres no eng.sub..

439872zev6untzyt.gif

~♥MINSUN MOVIE POSTER PARODY♥~

image1ujh.jpg

image2ppr.jpg

image3lea.jpg

image4ngz.jpg

image5inh.jpg

image6f.jpg

image7i.jpg

daum