♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest flower pot

wow, ths flower_pot for yR caps. this BTS drives me crazy :D

but i think it's Sun looked at Mino for a while that made him NG :))

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/5659/61719808.png

-------

and i didnt hear Mino call HS noona B)

It was just not caught on camera but i think it's Minho that was staring at her... After all, it was Hyesun who covered her face afterwards consciously once the director called out CUT...

FLOWERPOT!sisterrr i love your signature analyzations and matching screen caps! we were actually waiting for it! the vids are not quite complete w/out it! :lol:

MINSUN love is revealing on its own..."marking his territory" :P FP that was awesome..ill sleep soundly tonight..

Ok... here i am once again with my caps and analyzations of Chapter 10's BTS...

And without fail MNET has completed my Sunday once again...

GEEZ! MinSun is really driving me crazy with their stares that are full of meaning that only them can decode and the smiles that just seem to come out of nowhere...

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img23.imageshack.us/img23/5659/61719808.png[/g]

I think they NG-ed on this one because the painting fell. Well, THAT plus minho-stare.

Guest honeypia

Hyesun is such a lucky lucky lucky girl!!!!!! Mygosh. to be stared like that... it's good she's well and alive!!! wahahahaha. They left me breatheless with their interactions!! Now how can we still think objectively after these bts?? LOL!!!

Guest bratchick24

Woooooo! I already signed up the petition for 'We Got Married' couple. Haha

I really miss them after the drama, Boys Over Flowers has ended.

I wish Lee Min Ho and Goo Hye Sun will be dating soon. They're really cute together! :D

Guest webby

i think minho pulled hyesun up from the ground or so from the preview of next week's BTS.

when minho applied the oil on jung shilchang... it's as if he's applying it on a puppy, the way his finger goes back and forth his neck... lol...

no wonder hyesun didn't want it applied on her.. esp in front of the video camera...

Guest scents
;) You can see the sweetness of the pair, and I envy Jan Di for having Jun Pyo. I love Jun Pyo very much, wishing I am Jan Di. I like the red skirt of Jan Di, very pretty and cool.

Woooooo! I already signed up the petition for 'We Got Married' couple. Haha

I really miss them after the drama, Boys Over Flowers has ended.

I wish Lee Min Ho and Goo Hye Sun will be dating soon. They're really cute together! :D

is it? wow... thats a good idea too... :D

Please excuse me if I asked something stupid..... :unsure:

i just read some posts in baidu, some of them are discussing the white T-shirt again

As all we knew that minsun got the same white T-shirt, does anyone already find it out for the brand name or came from? minho worn it after came back from sydney and after a month we found that hyesun worn it out too.

Guest justiiine

i really really love the way that junpyo looks at jandi in all of their scenes together. i mean, the way he looks at her -- you can really see that he loves her. awww. i wish i had that (:

Guest ml_87

i think minho pulled hyesun up from the ground or so from the preview of next week's BTS.

when minho applied the oil on jung shilchang... it's as if he's applying it on a puppy, the way his finger goes back and forth his neck... lol...

no wonder hyesun didn't want it applied on her.. esp in front of the video camera...

too close ryt :rolleyes: ? i think Sun didnt know what it was so she asked him. but, later, when the camera turned other way, she let him rub the oil on her neck :P

i just read some posts in baidu, some of them are discussing the white T-shirt again

As all we knew that minsun got the same white T-shirt, does anyone already find it out for the brand name or came from? minho worn it after came back from sydney and after a month we found that hyesun worn it out too.

i think we must ask for the help of a sydney fan :D

i really really love the way that junpyo looks at jandi in all of their scenes together. i mean, the way he looks at her -- you can really see that he loves her. awww. i wish i had that (:

he really cant takes his eyes from her.... if i was her... i would faint..

As for now...we doesn't know specifically about the identical white T shirt. But we are very confirm that the same man face printed on it. For me ...this identical wearing is more than coinsidence. Out of many T shirts in this world ....why Hye sun has to buy the same T shirt and wear it on her special events. Is it something we called 'fate'....both of them have the same taste in life, same goals , same rhythm .

For me...all their interactions in the BOF bts are flirting. Some can say those actions just for promotion. Just for the sake of the drama. But why some other romantic comedy korean dramas didn't have this kind of treatment. Just look at Brilliant legacy...the hottest drama for this time being.....there's no trace of flirtatious between the leads. All the leads are doing great and adapt themselves well to their roles onscreen. And offscreen, they didn't have any intimacy to be considered beyond friend.

Guest ml_87

Yes, instead of translating the whole thing, I will just translate the HS and MH parts.

(Re oil scene)

MH: Let me put this on you.

HS: What ? What is it?

MH: When you are tired and you put this on, you become more alert. It is an oil. (I guess it is an essential oil. I may have heard him say peppermint in the beginning.)

HS: (sniffing the oil with suspicion and a male voice that is not MH is asking her whether she likes it and whether it is making her alert)

He is being a swindler. (She means MH)

(RE couple competition scene)

MH falls while holding HS.

MH: I lose, I was pretending it is not hard. (laughing) I thought I was going to die. I can't do it anymore.

HS at first hits MH as you see, and she looks sad and mad. :P

ke ke. ths our angel, sus_america. :D