♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest ♥Yoo-Bin♥

flower pot

lol, i love ur icon. haha, it would would be a shame to the world.

woahhhh

it's been so long since i came to this thread.

long time no see joondi-ers <3

ahh, i'm so lazy to update the first post & pm TheSnowQueen - xiaoshen.

i'll do it when i'm bothered.

-___-

i mean i have to go through more than 40 pages.

- mary

TheSnowQueen isn't active on Soompi anymore. her account is validating, and it says on her profile that she quit Soompi.

Guest susAmerica

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-y_ckrl2b0 dunno how u see it though, it might not be the same as what i think hehe.. its just an observation, nothing really confirmed. I just wondered if LMH was really nudging GHS ( bcoz she was leaning too comfortably) or he might not even be aware that he did that, with all the press and fans looking at them and talking to them :)

I am just visiting this thread. hope you do not mind. I saw the video. To me, it looks like LMH moved his arms away from her. She then perked up. They did have a late night the night before, I guess.

I am just visiting this thread. hope you do not mind. I saw the video. To me, it looks like LMH moved his arms away from her. She then perked up. They did have a late night the night before, I guess.

Hi...susAmerica . Nice to see you here too. Me also think Minho tried to distance himself a bit from Hye sun in the video. It's becoz they just realized they are so close with each other.

Guest F4fan

Absolutely not. She's wearing long sleeve white collar shirt in the cabin kiss.

I think she is talking about the drawing on GHS's t-shirt and comparing it to the cabin kiss scene. Not the actual shirts worn by GHS.

I noticed the shirt and how it resembled a manga kiss scene, specifically the HYD scarf scene.

Guest ml_87

Mino and Sun are toooo close! i say that not only due to what i saw in Taiwan trip but from their interview as well .

He knows her soooo well to realize that she sometimes drinks more than eating. cute!! :w00t:

He said she ate continuously in 8 hours and he had to stop her. why him, not anyone else? :rolleyes:

and it's really sweet when Mino say he would buy her eyemask/eyecream if she has wrinkles!! :sweatingbullets:

----------

recently, HS's style is very different to hers b4. ke ke :rolleyes:

I think she is talking about the drawing on GHS's t-shirt and comparing it to the cabin kiss scene. Not the actual shirts worn by GHS.

I noticed the shirt and how it resembled a manga kiss scene, specifically the HYD scarf scene.

OOpppssss....sorry. So it's me who misunderstand the sentence. Ha..ha..ha..if it's the case, yes. I'm agree. Maybe I should pay more attention to their shirts starting from today onwards.

EDIT

Thank Q keczianthei for the YT links.

http://showbiz.chinatimes.com/2009Cti/Chan...0300029,00.html

A9193-3.jpg

<It Started With a Kiss> will soon to have a Korean Version

After production company <Group 8> filmed <Goong> and <Boys Over Flowers>, both idol dramas became a huge hit. But chairman Song Bing Zhun revealed that he doesn’t like to do the same things twice, and that he would only use the same actors once. He has no plans of filming a sequel for <Boys Over Flowers> at the moment. He also revealed that he has already bought the rights to <It Started With A Kiss> and plans to start filming the Korean version in next year’s winter, but the cast has not been set.

well that kinda look like bad news

because i think

goo hye sun will be perfect role for kotoko aihara(cheerfull,high spirit,same heigt :D)

and lee min ho for irie naoki (tall,handsome,smart)

http://showbiz.chinatimes.com/2009Cti/Chan...0300029,00.html

A9193-3.jpg

<It Started With a Kiss> will soon to have a Korean Version

After production company <Group 8> filmed <Goong> and <Boys Over Flowers>, both idol dramas became a huge hit. But chairman Song Bing Zhun revealed that he doesn’t like to do the same things twice, and that he would only use the same actors once. He has no plans of filming a sequel for <Boys Over Flowers> at the moment. He also revealed that he has already bought the rights to <It Started With A Kiss> and plans to start filming the Korean version in next year’s winter, but the cast has not been set.

well that kinda look like bad news

because i think

goo hye sun will be perfect role for kotoko aihara(cheerfull,high spirit,same heigt :D)

and lee min ho for irie naoki (tall,handsome,smart)

Well..I don't really like Hye sun and F4 being casted again for drama produced by Group 8. The company actually doesn't quite exercised human rights ...they toutured their actors to work until they collapse. We can see that happened in BOF. The actors didn't have enough rest with timing to sleep just two or three hours a day.But I really love to see if Hye sun and Minho being casted again as a couple in a drama. And they can be a perfect sizzling couple if they are in a drama like 'It started with a kiss'. If Ariel and Joe can give their good perfomance in Taiwan' version....so Hye sun and Minho can do better in Korean adaptation.

Guest szac

After this Taiwan trip I do hope <Group 8> could see the popularity of our MinSun and reconsider to use MinSun again...

Both of them are perfect for this role, I can't find another suitable couple in Korea to act in this drama and maybe this time Jandi's brother could also cast as Min Ho's brother( irie naoki 's brother) it would be great just kidding....

I do agree with seema, Minsun couple could do better in Korean adaptation:D

I agree with you seema,szac I hope producers in korea see what greater things lies ahead if this two would team up again, but it is so unlikely to happen,,,, :angry: maybe their TF now specially minho has gone up to heavens :lol: and if group 8 still uses BOF's PD..no thanks we MINSUN are so much deprived and is put in a lot of heartaches and we've been through hell from disappointments!

6e23a2f8967a3e79252df2f.jpg

1b0e36173611e174f2de324.jpg

97b27232ee789f66ac4b5f4.jpg

feada00eb757a3c8ab6457b.jpg

1ea3c910a2271f35b9127bb.jpg

2396a0c3a1b28a3e0ef477b.jpg

baidu

ml 87 thanks! ;)

Mino and Sun are toooo close! i say that not only due to what i saw in Taiwan trip but from their interview as well .

He knows her soooo well to realize that she sometimes drinks more than eating. cute!! :w00t:

He said she ate continuously in 8 hours and he had to stop her. why him, not anyone else? :rolleyes:

and it's really sweet when Mino say he would buy her eyemask/eyecream if she has wrinkles!! :sweatingbullets:

----------

recently, HS's style is very different to hers b4. ke ke :rolleyes:

Don't you think that they have a secret telepathy between them? They knew each other really well. I'm just waiting for their interview when they can finish each other sentence while being interviewed.

Guest shaz

speaking of telepathy, the chinese fans in Hyesun's Baidu are kind of curious about the clip of Hyesun in the airport after returning from Taiwan. She had peeked through the glass door and then stood up to sms and immediately, the fans concluded that she was warning Minho about the crowd cos he came out after her. Haha. It can't be confirmed though coz the YTN clip was in Korean and it's not clear if the news clip talked about the same thing. But wouldnt it be nice to know that they are so close that way? Looking out for each other...

As for Minsun to be casted again in the same project, chances are very slim for now. Unless, it's for a movie... :D

like how Lee Donggun & Han Jihye were casted in My Boyfriend is Type B after they starred in Sweet Bride of 18.

Hello everyone!!!

Just checked LMH's thread and read the news about "ISWAK"- Korean Version is in progress!!! WOW

I can totally see them as Kotoko and Irie!!!

As I read it right they are planning to film it at the end of next year. That would be enough time for the both of them to go on other projects and then team up again! :rolleyes:

How can we voice out our opinion/wish?!

I would subscribe everything! :D

They're gonna reach ratings in the 40s, 50s

speaking of telepathy, the chinese fans in Hyesun's Baidu are kind of curious about the clip of Hyesun in the airport after returning from Taiwan. She had peeked through the glass door and then stood up to sms and immediately, the fans concluded that she was warning Minho about the crowd cos he came out after her. Haha. It can't be confirmed though coz the YTN clip was in Korean and it's not clear if the news clip talked about the same thing. But wouldnt it be nice to know that they are so close that way? Looking out for each other...

As for Minsun to be casted again in the same project, chances are very slim for now. Unless, it's for a movie... :D

like how Lee Donggun & Han Jihye were casted in My Boyfriend is Type B after they starred in Sweet Bride of 18.

I think minho went out first...GHS and her staff i guess was waiting for their ride home as ive seen her assistant using somewhat of a walkie talkie,,,,if you saw the video clip, when minho entered the car i think he was holding on to a cellphone..hmmm maybe texting his lady love that im already in the car,,so take care so and so forth! hahaha of course i just made that up B) or could be anybody his parents,,same w/ hyesun she is texting and i saw a glimpse of that mysterious smirk of her...who knows right?