Lee Min Jung 이민정

the girl who!

Guest adikkeluangman

Sorry to butt in but according to the timeline, LBH case happen when LMJ is in overseas. I guess for the Milan photo-shoot.
Be strong LMJ.

Guest soompigalz

@girlwho, yeah thats exactly what our concern is. Her well being. Whether BH will be prove guilty or not, MJ will still be hurt. I still want to believe him and put my last hope in, as theres def somethin fishy bout those female offender, but the downside is, thing like this happen again its like telling us that hes not learning from his past mistake.
Gosh im so worried now T_T
Please lets thing solve nice and safely.

adikkeluangman said: Sorry to butt in but according to the timeline, LBH case happen when LMJ is in overseas. I guess for the Milan photo-shoot.
Be strong LMJ.

soompigalz said:
@girlwho, yeah thats exactly what our concern is. Her well being. Whether BH will be prove guilty or not, MJ will still be hurt. I still want to believe him and put my last hope in, as theres def somethin fishy bout those female offender, but the downside is, thing like this happen again its like telling us that hes not learning from his past mistake.

Guest soompigalz

the girl who! said: soompigalz said:

soompigalz said: the girl who! said: soompigalz said:

Guest soompigalz

the girl who! said: soompigalz said: the girl who! said: soompigalz said:

aww :(( What's this another blackmailing...
Our Min Jung will be so affected by this...and i already saw some negative comments in facebook :( i hope this will be solve fast and clearly.. and i hope BH and MJ already talked about this...

Min Jung, Be strong!!

The following two links give you a very accurate translation of how Korean netizens respond to LBH's scandal..
http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2014/09/follow-up-lee-byung-hun.html

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2014/09/two-women-threaten-lee-byung-hun-with.html

It has been a long time since I visited this thread. 
I was literally in tears when I read the news. I was not shocked, but I was shocked that it happened so soon--just one year after the marriage. My heart aches for Min Jung. I don't think that she isn't aware of what's going on with LBH's personal life, prior to  AND after the marriage. And I don't care about what LBH's fans will have to say to defend their idol. JUST READ KOREAN NETIZENS' COMMENTS ON LBH'S  SCANDAL--NOBODY BUYS HIS POSITION AND NODBOY IS SURPRISED THAT HE IS IN ANOTHER SCANDAL--TIME AND AGAIN. 
For those who defend LBH, just THINK ABOUT what you would do if your hubby invited two women in the house and left some video evidence the women think they can threaten your husband with such a big sum of money? You think it's some innocent video that they just randomly chat and say "cheese" as Korean netizens mock LBH's official position?
What LBH did is a total disrespect to his wife. And guess what? With his power and money, he will get away with his misbehaviors again. Even LMJ feels betrayed, she will have to say that she believes in her husband in order to keep his "face" intact. 
But how about MJ's dignity and feeling as a wife ? This is MJ's thread. Please try to put yourself in MJ's shoes--not that man's!
I wonder how MJ's late grandfather would feel about this. I am just speechless and heartbroken. I know that entertainment business is all about image-making. But then, to do something without consideration for MJ's image and position as your wife is just totally selfish. Don't try to convince me that LBH is an international superstar. I live in the United States for more than 15 years and no American around me heard about him--they are not interested in finding out who that Asian actor is from GI JOE.  Before everything else, you have to be a nice and responsible person fulfilling your marital commitment. 
Take care. Chinggu. 

Guest adikkeluangman

Although maybe LBH fans come here to read the updates, but please don't go to LBH thread to bash him or provoke his fans too. Please be sensible for both fans sake.
Anyway, I'm still not sleeping and searching for stuff on Daum and Naver. Lee Min Jung name still trending at least top 3 for the past few hours on the real-time search and entertainment chart. :(

class="story-title" itemprop="name" style="font-family: 'Playfair Display', serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 49.20000076293945px; -webkit-backface-visibility: hidden; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; width: 620px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Byung Hun’s sexual conversation with Da Hee leakshttp://www.hellokpop.com/news/lee-byung-huns-sexual-conversation-da-hee-leaks/