What Made You Smile Today?

katteriinka

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest YUNICA

..that i feel a lot better~ =)

and LOL, i will become an official aunt to my friend's soon-to-be born daughter. 06/06 baby.

am i a lil weird calling the baby Lily? xD

Guest dancee.ellx

dance practice today; so much fun!

and that.. we talked today. :) im glad i didnt lose a friend.

Guest Joanne <3

A tutor emailed me to remind me that he owed me a bag of Freddos and to remember to get them off him, else they'd melt. That made my day. :lol:

♥' hugs from cp, kris mark, kinh nguyen, matt clores, gabe bondoc ,and andrew garcia! i loved gabe's hug the best <3,

&i got autographs from them and i made them sign my shoe. i felt like a queen because they kneeled down to sign it LOLteehee,

i couldn't stop smiling @__________@.

Guest YUNICA

watching "my wife and kids" and the word "lipginity" xD

and my friends crazy but working idea! we're just . . . genius! muaha.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pandapple*

it didn't quite make me smile, more like rofl, but anyway, my sister said my voice sounded 'anal' instead of 'nasal' today!!! loooooool

Guest sunnyside

I was going through a dilemma to get something turned in on time. I called a friend to ask about it and the way he jokes about it makes it comforting.

When I'm going through something stressful and talk to someone, I find a lot more comforting when they joke about it over someone who try to sympathize and be serious about it.

Guest YUNICA

on the phone with my friend for two hours. lol, we talked like crazy. ;D

and i got the merchandise from the DBSK official fanclub, finally. wooot! and yeah, i'm seeing results. workout really does worth it.

Archived