What Made You Smile Today?

katteriinka

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest skyline_7

haha, at lunch, people were selling lollipops and i bought a watermelon flavored one =]

i wanted a mango one too =[

Guest pga pga

Ma Father When He Gave Me Money Out of No Where :mellow::mellow: He Said " Take This Ma Darlin " LOL Sometimes You Just Dont Need To Ask 4 Money & Beg :lol::lol::lol::lol: , I Smilied Like A Babo

Guest x__h a ll e n`

it's corny... but seeing my favorite stars online (koff BoA). >>

Lmao xD same heree .. but with DBSK [x

I saw plenty of hot guys at a restaurant. also when a hot guy got out of the car and was like looking at my direction.

i forgot to add my grades too!!! my teacher gave me a mark update and I was so impressed cause I worked so hard just to achieve that mark.

Guest busagiboo

Everything about my day made me smile today. My play project is finally over and my death scene made my English teacher cry, and I won both badminton games against two schools today.

Guest simplicity90

south park and that i got into my first choice school for college even though i have to take a fall program i still transfer in the spring! :]

Archived