What Made You Smile Today?

katteriinka

Guest SNSD4evah

baby cousin who never likes to interact with people besides his parents finally opened up to me. :).....finally. lol. since his birth.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest winterofdiscontent

A video I watched on Ellen today: A dog was trying to catch bubbles in the air and the baby sitting next to it was laughing hysterically.

Guest RYUUSEi

Staying up late and watching Cowboy Bebop on this Saturday night. Finally, a whole day to myself without getting dragged out to play with my roommates.

Guest leeseohae

I saw this handsome man with his equally charming baby. The scene with them playing looked so cute. I envy the man's wife/baby's mother.

So my History 151 course (at my community college I'm attending), we had this essay we had to write. We had to choose a person in history to write about, someone preferably from the 1500's. We had to decide whether we thought the person was a hero or a villan and write a whole essay convincing others on why that person was a hero or a villan. I was assigned to pick someone from a certain chapter from our textbook. I ended up choosing Mansa Musa (the King of the Mali empire of Africa a long time ago). Note that history isn't my main interest or anything (I'm taking this course because I need it.) So I pretty much killed myself over this essay. I got an 18 out of 20 points which is pretty high.

And then after that we were assigned in groups of 4. We were to choose someone's essay in our group, and then as a group we would make some changes to that person's essay to make it a little better. The rest of my group members chose my essay, which surprised me lol. Well fast-forward to now... and all the groups in our class were suppose to post all of our essays online for everyone to see. Whoever gets the most votes gets extra credit. Voting ends tomorrow, but to my surprise... right now my essay is in the lead with the most votes (it's kind of a landslide, with the lead I have lol). Which also surprises me.

I guess my point is, I'm happy because I've been pretty average in school (college included) my entire life. I mean right now I'm still going for my AA in Liberal Arts since I have no real interest in a certain career. But still nice to see that I can write good essays lol.

Guest ching22194

MGY and JKS attended the MSOAN press conference. I missed them both so i'm very happy to see them together again. Both look lovely and happy..

Archived