[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

im kinda confused on hyena and suah's relationship

on the front page it said that suah is her cousin. i was assuming first cousin.

but in the subs on viikii it says that suah is hyena's grandfather's cousin's 2nd wife's daughter.

hehe yeah, kinda confusing but Suah is Hyena's distant cousin.. but cousin nonetheless.

Suah's father calls Hyena's grandfather, uncle or "큰 아버지" - which is what the son calls his father's older brother.

(edit) i just watched the ep on viikii and it seems they missed a son somewhere a long there..

so Suah is Hyena's granfather's > cousin's > 2nd wife's > son's > daughter ^^

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest facing

Episode 5: Dongchan gets attacked by Hyena

Hyena is furious over DC and his kissing incident, so in a fit of rage, Hyena raids his room and attacks DC, knocking him out. On the following morning, due to the aches and bruises all over his face and body, DC turns up late to the butler's meeting, where he is met with death stares from Manager Jang.

Meanwhile, Suah, who disappoves of Hyena's presense in the the company embarasses Hyena in front of Taeyoon when they are eating. Claiming that Hyena spends her days loafing around doing nothing at work.

Dongchan, who doesn't want Hyena to lose face in front of Taeyoon makes up a lie, saying that 'our lady is currently working on a grand project'.

Due to DC's lie, the board of directors takes interest in Hyena's upcoming project, leaving Hyena dazed, to which she orders DC to 'come up with a project idea since your lying lead us here'.

Hahaha poor DC. So finally HN is going to work with something??

For Suah, I think she might be a distant cousin, as look at her status in this drama. hehe

Guest shelter

YEH fans dont mind constructive criticisms. We dont just FAWN over YEH, infact if you go to our thread you'll see that on the first episode of MFL her fans have voiced out what they didn't like, some even voiced it out here.

I think the defensive mode stems from the fact that some critique about her is no longer constructive, some are beginning to sound borderline malicious. This thread has started to become an opportunity to blame everything on Yoon Eun Hye. Or overpraising some actresses/actors who haven't done anything extraordinary to warrant such merit, just to use it as a chance to bring another artiste down.

It is not a one man/woman show. The success of a drama and the responsibility of generating chemistry should not solely lay on her shoulders. The script, the directing the teamwork and cooperation of all actors and their performance is important as well.

^^ maybe you just over think, most of the posts here just to discuss about the drama (acting, story line,...blah blah), I don't see there are people try to criticize YEH, blame her or take her down (the reason why I like soompi ^^)

why we are watching this show that early? we're here because we're interested in at least one of the 4 casts, huh? (like me: that 3: JIW, YEH, MCW) because we love them, know their potential (means they can act even more ) then we expect too much so we become hard (strict) on this drama

I think YEH and MCW are the only 2 acting naturally till now, JIW and YSH are not good enough, but YEH still lacking that calls "bad, means, self-centered girl" as introduced, it's not YEH's fault, also the PD, script writer,.. blah blah faults, too

I also hope this drama will be successful, it would be a great coming back of YEH, and aslo open more chance to JIW and MCW (you know how they good in ROI and POTW ^^),

looking forward to the next eps that I can see more deep side of the characters, more surprise of the storyline

forgive for my bad english :P

@Kgrl: keep discussing on this drama, your posts are very interesting ^^

does anybody know where I can download episode 1 and 2 with S2 sub. I tried to dowload the raw and the S2 sub then I also dowload the codex for the sub to appear in the video but it did not work for me. So PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME. i GIVE YOU MY ABSOLUTE GRATITUDE :D:D:D:D:D:D

I wish it's Wednesday oredy, reading all the spoilers making me so giddy. Call me a sadist, but I always enjoyed parts where HN torturing DC around.. :lol: . It's like their thing..

oh for heaven's sake! can we stop quoting comments and nit picking at each and every little minor useless friggen detail!!

if u have an issue with that person's post just PM them! (/edit: lols.. guideline 101: PM!!!)

not all of us have to know about it.. so please, just lets enjoy this drama!

for the amount of discussion this drama brings, you'd think it would be on its 10th episode or something.

ezbc, make sure you have the exact same name for both the vid and sub.

eg:

tcoa.E03.090826.HDTV.XviD-Ental.avi

tcoa.E03.090826.HDTV.XviD-Ental.srt

hope this helps.

facing sis, i read on dc-mfl that hyena opens her own shopping mall of some kind..

maybe this what ends up being her grand project ;)

MFL in D-2!!

:lol::D:)

Guest MariYEH

I feel the urge to quote :P but because I wanna leave this thread peacefully I'll just use the pm button for everyone's sake. Dont wanna get accused of being a frustrated diehard fan who jumps at anyone's throat just for voicing out my opinion yah know?! :P

thanks smr05 for ep 5 preview....

hehehe I knew DC won't get off easily ... hmmmm? I wonder what project DC will cook up... we're in for hilarious wed-thurs can't wait!!! Taeyoon & HyeNa might just end up together w/ his help. Yipeee!!

His plans are working against him because TaeYoon & HyeNa ends up spending more time together.

it's getting to be more exciting.

Will he be able to pay up his loan?

Who will HyeNa end up w/?

What happened to Junsu?

Will Eujioo end up w/ DC?

So many questions, need to remind myself to take it one episode at a time......

1 day to go y'all..

MFL fighting!!!!

---------------------

NOW!! for some discussion about the DRAMA!

Episode 5: Dongchan gets attacked by Hyena

Hyena is furious over DC and his kissing incident, so in a fit of rage, Hyena raids his room and attacks DC, knocking him out. On the following morning, due to the aches and bruises all over his face and body, DC turns up late to the butler's meeting, where he is met with death stares from Manager Jang.

Meanwhile, Suah, who disappoves of Hyena's presense in the the company embarasses Hyena in front of Taeyoon when they are eating. Claiming that Hyena spends her days loafing around doing nothing at work.

Dongchan, who doesn't want Hyena to lose face in front of Taeyoon makes up a lie, saying that 'our lady is currently working on a grand project'.

Due to DC's lie, the board of directors takes interest in Hyena's upcoming project, leaving Hyena dazed, to which she orders DC to 'come up with a project idea since your lying lead us here'.

------------

wow... interesting one... i guess dongchan and hyena must work hand...

and theeenn... love love love is in the air..

cant wait till ep.5!

Guest nasi_tambah2

Do I miss Han torrent link for episode 4?.... :unsure: It has been quite some time,

Don't they provide Han Torrent link anymore? I just curious about it because it also happen to 'Tamra, The Island' latest episode, only Ental torrent link is available. :(

Hopefully nobody offended by this question...

Guest TaroTard

So far I've been pretty happy with the acting actually... I think TY has been a little stiff but I'm pretty able to look past that and believe it's how his character has been written...

If HN gets with TY I really won't like this drama, how dull. Her relationship with DC is so much more fun... oh and I too like seeing him get tortured :P I guess I am a bit sadistic haha.

I feel really sorry for YSH he's a good actor and he's not really a bad looking guy, but it seems JIW has a lot more fans and he's quite a bit younger and a lot of people are commenting on that ^^;;;;

Anyway that's my opinion, I shall wait and see how the series pans out, I am happy with a 16 ep series too... my fave series are all 16 eps anything longer than 20 feels too long for me and I usually don't bother ^^;;; Boys Before Flowers was a stretch for me at 24 XD I think that's the longest Kdrama I ever watched :ooo

Do I miss Han torrent link for episode 4?.... :unsure: It has been quite some time,

Don't they provide Han Torrent link anymore? I just curious about it because it also happen to 'Tamra, The Island' latest episode, only Ental torrent link is available. :(

Hopefully nobody offended by this question...

here you go:

http://d-addicts.net/torrents/take%20care%...y%20e04.torrent

Size: 1.35GB

credit d-addicts

hope that it is what you're looking for :)

thanks for the preview vid lovelyfan!! :D

lols at the final few scenes! poor TY lols, but its so nice seeing DC say sweet words to Hye-Na..

man im undecided.. i like both DC and TY for Hyena ^^

Archived