[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mysticalz

is taeyoon gonna be with the girl acted as Seung Mi in SH?? :rolleyes:

i hope not coz im shipping for HY and TY...love those two together. hot couple :blush:

Guest irienad

Anyone knows where to watch this w/ Eng sub beside Viikii (Mysoju is using Viikii too :( ).

I appreciate all the ppl who have done the subbing in Viikii but it's annoying to see those comments

on the top of the screen during the drama. Thanks

You can actually turn the discussion off. Browse you cursor anywhere on the screen and click on the "Discussion" to turn it off.

Guest genuinescence

Just wondering, but is there a youtube link/account that uploads my fair lady?

i can't seem to find any haha

Guest hisociety

So i just started watching this drama today... and a little bit into the first episode they talk about how YEH is like *most famous celeb youngest heiress*

then theres this one part where they make a fake People magazine cover with YEH on it and instead of people it said Poople. it made me laugh a bit. im so easily amused =\

anyway drama seems ok so far :)

great ost

Guest mysticalz

Just wondering, but is there a youtube link/account that uploads my fair lady?

i can't seem to find any haha

if you want to watch ep 3 raw....click here

Episode 3youtube is the source of trhe video.hope this helps :lol:

Guest AlSaeedi

Available on Clubbox

http://clubbox.co.kr/moviesamo

My Fair Lady - 03 (090826) [665.0MB]

File renamed in clubbox to 아가C를부탁해

hii there.. thanks a LOT for posting this link.. since ma connection is bad enough to dl direct or via torrent i

usually use clubbox..

i`ve been looking all over clubboxes links for ep1 & 2.. but they seemed to got deleted..

u have any idea where i can find them..?? i`ll be very grateful :)

p.s: sorry if it was mentioned before ><

Following on from 13infamyss's post ^^

AGB:

National - 6th // 14.3 (2nd in the time slot)

Seoul - 6th // 14.9

tho, it's on a decline from Ep1's ratings, hopefully it will pick up with tmr's episode ^^

the preview looked very promising!!

MFL Fighting!! :D

Guest mysticalz

Last night's rating:

TNS

Nationwide/Rank

16.4/#4

Seoul

16.9/#5

We're seeing improvements! :D

They're ranked first place in the 9:55pm show.

thats good .MFL fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!even thought its not #1. this episode has higher ratings that its close competitor Swallow the Sun's rating in Seoul 15.3% #7 Nationwide 14.8% #6 :P

Guest mab2007

Guys, Do you know where I can watch Happy Together in w/c they were the guests?...I'm looking for the eng sub..please post it for me! if it's already posted, share the link to me..pls! :)

Guest Kui4eva

I like the casting for this drama, but the way the show is going right now is not very good. I hope future episodes will be better. I like the leading actor. He's very handsome. He reminds me of Takuya Kimura.

Moon Chae Won Promises More Smiles in My Fair Lady

August 26th, 2009 // by javabeans

I know it seems like most of the attention for My Fair Lady is squarely focused on the three main leads, leaving out fourth wheel Moon Chae-won, but she’s not really being overlooked in the greater scheme of things. (I do think her presence in the story is markedly less important than the other three, however, which makes her more of a second-tier character thus far.) Here’s an interview with the rising star:

“I want to show my smile more often”

This is a golden time for Moon Chae-won — dramas, advertisements. She has to smile broadly at the feeling that she’s hitting one home run after another.

Following the popular SBS Brilliant Legacy, which drew in ratings surpassing 40%, her recent drama My Fair Lady also feels like it’s headed for success. Furthermore, she is pleased to be acting the character of “Yeo Eui-joo,” which is a role that suits her perfectly.

She says, “The Eui-joo character is like a blood sister to the drama’s main character Seo Dong-chan (Yoon Sang-hyun). She’s the one friend or younger sibling everyone ought to have, who has a bright personality even as she is also tenacious. She’s similar to me.” Until now, she’s mostly played calm, composed characters in dramas like SBS’s Painter of the Wind and Brilliant Legacy, and there are big expectations for her to show a cheery personality that viewers sympathize with. That’s why she chose to do another drama right after Brilliant Legacy ended, without taking a break.

Moon Chae-won says, “So far, I’ve played characters who have been hurt a lot, so I haven’t been able to smile much. This time, Eui-joo is a bright girl who I think will be able to laugh a lot. I’d like to show my smiling expression often.” When she filmed Painter of the Wind and Brilliant Legacy, whenever the cameras were turned away from her, she was always laughing loudly and chatting with her co-stars like Moon Geun-young and Han Hyo-joo, but she was never able to show that side onscreen.

In My Fair Lady, she comes out as an aspiring shoe designer. Perhaps it’s because Moon is actually majoring in art at university that she explains with confidence, “I feel familiar with the profession. I think I’ll be able to act naturally in the scenes when I am sketching and designing.”

She is also being treated as something of a “blue chip” in dramas and now also advertisements. Following Brilliant Legacy, it was dermatological cosmetics line Dr. Jart. With her selection as model for womenswear brand Sally, she is poised to become the next-generation CF queen. Moon Chae-won is enjoying herself to the fullest: “This summer, I’m either shooting for a drama or an advertisement every day without rest. Last weekend I didn’t have to film for the drama so I shot an ad instead. I can’t even think of taking some personal time. Thanks to that, I’m not even aware of the summer heat and I’m passing the time busily.”

Via Sports Seoul

credit: dramabeans

Archived