[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

^ hehehe deJarje, i was thinking the same thing.. well kind of..

judging from the pic..

Taeyoon likes Hyena (cos he's holding her wrist)

but Hyena likes Dongchan (cos she's holding his wrist)

and Dongchan likes... Taeyoon ^^ (cos he's looking at him, tho i cant see his expression ^^)

but then again, Hyena is somewhat attracted to Taeyoon cos she's looking at him..

lols, this is fun ^^

(btw, deJarje, don't forget to remove the %7Boption%7D tags :D )

D-1 'til Ep. 03!!

/edit: thank you for the subs withs2!! :D

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest symphonee.

thanks for the subs withs2! considering you guys have so many projects on hand, i'm surprised to see this up so fast <3

Spoiler :D

Dongchan sets up a scenario with the mob, where they harass Hyena and Dongchan comes to the rescue...

However! the setup doesnt go according to Dongchan's plans, when Taeyoon comes to Hyena's rescue ^^

(credit: dc-mfl)

Guest jqn826

Hi guys not sure of anyone have asked this before, but will anyone be eng subbing or know any site that will be subbing the Happy Together episode with YEH and the rest of MFL cast? Please let me know, I really like to know what happen between MC yoo and YEH. Thanks so much.

Guest sittie2009

ep 3 well be tom.....hyeheyyyyyyyyyyyyy miss all the cast of MFL...SMR WHAT SPOILER IS THAT.....THANKS TO ALL THOSE SCREEN CAPS......MFL FIGHTING...........

@Amaryllis thankyooou for sharing! ^^

Il woo said both girls were beautiful, but weren't his type. :lol: It was funny how he mentioned Eunhye saying the same on a different interview, about him and Sanghyun. ;) I'm surprise the "slap butt" scene was all Sang Hyun's doing!! hahaha, very hilarious! He gotten too much in character, but the director liked it. :D

Thanks for sharing, and subbing.

----

The Cast are sooo close! I like that...

a whole heap of BTS pics ^^ (mostly Dong Chan and Eui Joo)

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=ladyc...1066&page=1

sittie, u know how in the ep 3 preview it mentioned DC's plans to make Hyena fall in love with him, and how he schemes with those loan shark gangsters to create a scene where they harass Hyena.. well lets just say his plans dont go according to his wishes, thanks to a certain somebody who gets in the way ^^

I know I'm behind, but I just watched the first two episodes. I'm actually a bit bored, but I'll try to stick it out to see if things improve. The fact that Ilwoo is here now makes it a lot better. His smile is BLINDING and my GOD he is attractive! I can't believe he's only a year older than me!

Can't wait to see more of him! And despite not being a YEH warrior, I think that she is very pretty as an heiress. (:

Guest cherriesense

The little boy reminds me of goo jun pyo (coz of the curly hair)..

their characters are almost the same.. hahaha.. he is the small version..

Guest butwal

cant wait for tomorrow...well so far im liking the drama...honestly speaking YEH's character/ acting is overshadowed by YSH..he is really a good actor..being YEH's fan and having watched all her previous drama i bet she will improve and keep improving like what she did in CP...and i hope this drama will be hit like CP...so far im liking all the characters..i keep imagining YEH and YSH falling in love in drama hehe...everyone is favoring illwoo with YEH but for me YEH and YSH all the way...

Guest de Jarje

^ hehehe deJarje, i was thinking the same thing.. well kind of..

judging from the pic..

Taeyoon likes Hyena (cos he's holding her wrist)

but Hyena likes Dongchan (cos she's holding his wrist)

and Dongchan likes... Taeyoon ^^ (cos he's looking at him, tho i cant see his expression ^^)

but then again, Hyena is somewhat attracted to Taeyoon cos she's looking at him..

lols, this is fun ^^

(btw, deJarje, don't forget to remove the %7Boption%7D tags :D )

D-1 'til Ep. 03!!

/edit: thank you for the subs withs2!! :D

mianheyoooo, i forget to remove the (img) tag.... ^ ^;;;;

smr05, u cracked me up.... Dong Chan likes Tae Yoon...? :lol: :lol: u know what..actually i want to write this at first, but i cancel it..but read your post really made me laugh out of my chair....

We have a same thoughts..wakaka.. :D

@Amaryllis thankyooou for sharing! ^^

Il woo said both girls were beautiful, but weren't his type. :lol: It was funny how he mentioned Eunhye saying the same on a different interview, about him and Sanghyun. ;) I'm surprise the "slap butt" scene was all Sang Hyun's doing!! hahaha, very hilarious! He gotten too much in character, but the director liked it. :D

Thanks for sharing, and subbing.

----

The Cast are sooo close! I like that...

Slap Butt scene is Sang Hyun's intention ? Wakaka...naughty naughty Sang Hyun... :lol: but it was so gooooddd...

I love that scene...haha...

the director like it, viewers love it, I believe Sang Hyun also happily doing it.... :P ....maybe not for Eun Hye tough....^ ^;;;

The little boy reminds me of goo jun pyo (coz of the curly hair)..

their characters are almost the same.. hahaha.. he is the small version..

Hye Na is known as Go Jun Pyo's female version...

Sang Hyun also known as Go Jun Pyo older version in Queen of wives....

and now WSH as lil Go Jun Pyo....

Wow, sure we do a lot types of Go Jun Pyo....mix together in MFL...

cant wait for tomorrow...well so far im liking the drama...honestly speaking YEH's character/ acting is overshadowed by YSH..he is really a good actor..being YEH's fan and having watched all her previous drama i bet she will improve and keep improving like what she did in CP...and i hope this drama will be hit like CP..so far im liking all the characters..i keep imagining YEH and YSH falling in love in drama hehe...everyone is favoring illwoo with YEH but for me YEH and YSH all the way...

U are not alone, butwal....!! :P

me too...haha... as far i like TY ( for his extremely cute smile ), but I am still Hye-Chan shipper... :lol: :lol:

Love Sang Hyun as Sang Hyun and love him as Dong Chan too....

Guest NoRefund

Nice! Thanks With S2 - Listed as a future project so I've been getting my Korean buddies to translate for me haha :P

It's Tuesday.. can't wait, so close to eps 3!

Thanks for keeping spoilers hidden! :)

I finally watched the first episode, and while it was a bit underwhelming, the end was so good and I'm really excited to see the main cast work together! I'm gonna wait to watch Episode 2 so I can watch it with withs2 subs, but I'm really looking forward to the introduction of Jung Il Woo's character! (I also just found out Jung Il Woo is younger than me in real life lol boo hoo :( )

Anyways, I can't resist anything with Yoon Eun Hye, so I'm constantly checking my twitter lol...I follow Withs2 so that I know as soon as they release their subs :)

I look forward to chatting with you all!

Guest butwal

Thanks for keeping spoilers hidden! :)

I finally watched the first episode, and while it was a bit underwhelming, the end was so good and I'm really excited to see the main cast work together! I'm gonna wait to watch Episode 2 so I can watch it with withs2 subs, but I'm really looking forward to the introduction of Jung Il Woo's character! (I also just found out Jung Il Woo is younger than me in real life lol boo hoo :( )

Anyways, I can't resist anything with Yoon Eun Hye, so I'm constantly checking my twitter lol...I follow Withs2 so that I know as soon as they release their subs :)

I look forward to chatting with you all!

NO both ep 1 and 2 are already out in mysoju.com or viikii.net.. you might want to check it out..wow i topped the page lol

Archived