[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

hey guys... my first post here... gosh this thread is crazy active! haha it's already in the 56th page even though it just starter...

first off... _shin_ thanks for organizing the thread... I love the first post it's so organized and very complete... You really make it easier for us to access everything! Much appreciated _shin_...XOXO

anyway... I was able to catch the first episode via livestream using tvants (kbs2tvlive channel)... It went really smooth not much buffering but then probably 50 mins into the show it got stuck and stopped buffering... did anyone experience the same problem? what a bummer didn't get to see the ending of the episode... guys, keep me posted k? haha

as for first impressions: I loved, and I mean LOVED, YEH's spunk! I love how she delivers that bratty angst into her character... YSH's actually okay too... He's just as hysterical as he was in QOH... anyway what bums me is that I didn't get to see JIL in this episode... I wasn't able to watch the first few minutes and the last 15 minutes of the episode so maybe I missed it... anyhoooo I was really looking forward to see him (my first ever JIL series) because he looked really hot and very prince charming-y in the promo stills released... in any case the first episode was really fun and entertaining... looking forward to the next episode...

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tuesdhei

LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

YEH's new character is so great... she's so good! she can really portray any role....

VERY NICE FIRST EPISODE OF MFL!

...enjoyed it a lot with all the warriors and fans of the other cast of MFL!

can't wait to see the ratings tomorrow -- hmm i wonder...

Guest jdarcy

cute first episode...hope i am not breaking any rules by asking if anyone can PLEASE tell me if they recognize the brand of the aquamarine hoodie yoon eun hye is wearing home on the way from the community service...i am dying to know

Archived