[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

Guest MariYEH

source: http://www.dramabeans.com/2009/08/press-co...r-my-fair-lady/

Press conference day for My Fair Lady

have seen a lot — and I mean A LOT — of good-looking casts in my day. But holy hot %^&*@# dayummm the cast of My Fair Lady is amazingly attractive.

(Isn’t it a curious thing? Sometimes you’ll get a drama full of good-looking actors who sometimes come across flat in personality… whereas Yoon Eun-hye, Moon Chae-won, Yoon Sang-hyun, and Jung Il-woo are all so charismatic it makes me really anticipate how they will all come together onscreen.)

And how gorgeous do they look? Exhibits A and B: http://www.dramabeans.com/2009/08/press-co...r-my-fair-lady/

The drama, which is now one week from its premiere, held its production press conference on August 13 at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Seoul.

Not only do they look great, it’s good to see them looking friendly and happy as they interact together. And, of course, Yoon Eun-hye is mad stylin

Yoon Sang-hyun may be the oldest in the cast, but he still has his brand of mischievous little-boy charm.

Jung Il-woo, I love you. Moon Chae-won’s clothes are rather overshadowed by Yoon Eun-hye’s fab ensemble, but she’s still looking lovely.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ibeova

thank you for the press conference photos...

and YEH is beautiful.

Can't wait to see this drama. Thanks for all the pics and news.

Guest bubblyvan

hello everyone!

wow the photos on the presscon are already out ** wooot** the cast look all gorgeous

YEH is pretty as ever! captivating :D

HSY looks old compared with the rest of the cast but his presence is pleasing to the eyes

JIW wow dazzlingly beautiful :lol:

thanks for the goodies everyone! more to come!!!!

thank you ALLL so much for the picspammage!!!

Entertainment Relay was also there at the press con, so we'll be able to see a lengthy coverage and interview this coming Saturday!!

woot!!

Guest viola501

Thanx all for the crazy picspammage :lol:

This is exactly why I luv Soompi-ers :D hehe

From the all-leads pic, It's the first time I realize how skinny YEH is

I mean MCW isn't fat herself but she seems chubby standing next to Eunhye

Hope YEH takes care of her health well, we wouldnt want her to fell ill like during CP era ^^;

Guest lucky_moon

I just posted the torrent link for Happy Together Season3 on it's thread & it seems the guests are the drama's cast..

check here the screencaps.. :)

ht110.jpg

Oh my!! So many updates!! What a way to start my morning coffee here :o:o For a triangle who are supposed to play love rivals, the boys look so close goofying around together. :lol: I guess we're gonna see YEH with her hair ups a lot in the drama, then. Though I kinda wish she'd her hair down for the press con

Guest xprinessx824

Another preview is out!!!

My Fair Lady

2 minutes preview

Thanks to credit: nok@YEH thread

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the preview. The drama looks great. I can't waiting for August 19. Of course I have to wait for the sub. I will try to wait until the sub comes all out to watch it. It will be difficult but I will try.

Archived