[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't sleep i'm waiting for some news about episode 15..i want to see the bed scene....hehehe..

Lucky for you guys who watch it online....

wow many of us down there...all are waiting for the bed scene ...

Guest sakura_dubai

ommmmmmmg~ i just saw the pics on this page !! by mistake >_<

ommmmmmmmmmmmg~~~ this is kinda toooo much xD

when i saw the photos.. i was like "huuuuuuuuuh????"

I didn't expect it to end like that.. i mean... it would have been better if it happened kinda late..

anyway~~ XD i'm downloading to watch it all ^^ thanx cute girl~

Guest butwal

damn i cant wait to watch episode 15..missed it online because of my class..now after seeing those bed scene and kiss scene gift i seriously cant wait....i will watch this ep without subtitle by this evening by hook or by crook..even if i have to wait till midnight..n the worst thing is i have to wake up early for tomorrow's lesson..but oh well i can sleep less to watch YEH's drama afterall im her fan..

Guest sakura_dubai

There is a bed scene but it looks like one of those lovey-dovey type scenes, though they do toil around a little. ;)

That is so lame that she's just trying on the wedding dress and from the episode 16 preview, it seems like a sad ending is still in play. If DC and HN don't end up together... what's the point? :(

Episode 16 Preview

thanks for the preview.. i will be watching ep 15 tonight~ ;)

ah... i can sense the sad ending somewhere in my heart...

the feeling that they might not end up being together is always around..

i just hope they will be together somehow in the very end~

Guest viola501

Eventhough I went OMGing after watching the bed scenes and extra angle of kissing scenes, I agreed with everyone here, what's the point of all of those if in the end we wont have happy ending? Is the harabuji still against their relationship? God, I hope we're gonna see another preview beside the one where DC ignores her <_<

Archived