Hello again :P

Hye-Na and Dong-Chan's Hotel Scene :wub:

hotel1q.jpg

maid: agasshi is refusing to come home.

suh-jibsa can you try and bring her home

*dc goes to hn's hotel room*

hotel2.jpg

hn: how did you..

dc: what are you doing here? why arent you going home?

hn: leave

dc: go home

hn: what's it to you? it's up to me!

*dc forces his way in*

hotel3l.jpg

hn: suh dong chan! what do you think you're doing?

dc: where's your bag?

hn: get out

dc: i asked you where's your bag?

hn: get out now! leave!

dc: how about we both go now

hn: so you're not gonna leave? fine then!

hotel4.jpg

*hn calls the front desk*

hn: this is the front desk yes? there's a weirdo in my room, can you come and get--

*dc takes the phone from hn*

hn: hey!

dc: let's go home, i'll take you

hotel5.jpg

hn: i dont want to ever see you again so leave

dc: you really don't know why i sent you off like that? you really dont understand how i felt?

hn: i dont know and i dont want to know

dc: hyena

hn: fine, then let me ask you this one question. why do you think i asked you to run away with me?

dc: ...

hn: because i was bored? because i wanted to refresh myself? because i wanted to see the beach? no. if it meant that you would be next to me then i thought i could throw everything i had away. i even thought i could leave my grandfather behind for you. that's how much i liked you and that's how much i thought you would like me too. no matter what the circumstances, i thought you would never let go of my hand ever. that's how much i believed in you.

dc: hyena--

hn: but you... you sent me off to taeyoon-ssi ever so easily. that's what makes me frustrated, so much so that i can't stand the thought of it. you're too selfish and you're too much of a coward.

hotel6.jpg

dc: yeah, i'm a coward. people like you who have everything sure are lucky to experience such cool/charming love, since you people have so much to lose and so much to throw away. but people like me who have nothing to begin with.. I can only ever lose and throw away myself for you, and that's why i sent you to lee taeyoon-byunhosa. if that's what you call cowardly and foolish then yes, i think you're right.

dc: if we we're going to end this way, then we would have been better off when i was just by your side as a mere butler.

hn: suh dong chan..

dc: we were never meant to be together, we don't suit one another

hn: but that's not what i'm implying!

dc: i'll ask maid-Jo to bring a car over to pick you up, so stop worrying others and go back home

hotel7o.jpg

*dc leaves*

hn: i'm sorry.

dc: ...

hn: i did't say those things to hurt you.

that really wasnt what i was implying

hotel8.jpg

*dc thinks back to what hn has been saying all this while*

hn: it's because of you. i came here cos i worried about you and because i missed you

dc: why do you worry over a guy like me? / hn: because i like you, because i just like you

hn: you trust me right? if so then let's go

hn: as long as you're next to me, i thought i could throw everything i had away. that's just how much i liked you and thats how much i thought you liked me too. no matter what the circumstances, i thought you would never let go of my hand ever. that's how much i believed in you.

*dc runs back to hn's room*

(self explanatory from here ^^)

hotel9.jpg

:wub: !!! <3

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zanessa

OMO!!!

thanx Julia Ogata and thanx super much SMR i was wonderign what made her cry at the beach

aw and he kisses her cheek

the whole protective side of HN was beautiful he always protected her and now shes as much protective of him

he hides how much he loves her and wants to do whats rite even if it means loosing her

i cried when i saw him leaving her to marry her off to TY but she had to be true to her heart

i donr understan the language but love transends any language (heheh poetic arent i hehehhe!)

i love the hotel scene the passion and chemistry was bursting DC could not control his passion for HN any longer

love it it gave me goosebumps thanx all for the caps and links

OMO SMR R U AWSOME OR WHAT!

U JUST MADE MY WEEKEND (hehehe!)

SO THEY STILL SENT HIM TO TAKE HER HOME WOW AWSOME

NOT KNOWING HOW MUCH IT TOOK HIM TO LET HER GO WOW

AWSOME CANT WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK WE HAVE 3 EPI TO GO RITE!

Oh smr05, thank you SO much for translating the important parts. I've seen the unsubbed one, and eventhough I dont know a lick of what they're talking about but I cried along when they cried, so this was a big help!! Good that they've finally passed the misunderstanding parts, and nothing cant stop them now from being together. Unless the writers decide to add another twist [oh please god no!] Has the ratings out yet, guys?

Guest rasany

Thanks SMR05 for the translations to the 2 scenes, especially the hotel scene. I had a feeling it was an indepth and passionate conversation that dealt with the differences between HN and DC. Your translation shed a brighter light to understanding their anguish and pain of not being together. I am crying, just thinking about all that has transpired. I am so happy DC gave in to his feelings instead of holding it. HN and DC will be stronger together. (YSH and YEH are great together. I hope they get to work on another project in the near future. They play very well off each other and the chemistry is blazing hawt)!!!! Fighting

smr05, thanks for your translation.. i have not got the time to watch the past few episodes.. coming here is my only luxury... :P

thanks all for all the spoilers and caps... keep it going...

Guest -kazutoshi-

*dc runs back to hn's room*

(self explanatory from here ^^)

%7Boption%7Dhotel9.jpg%7Boption%7D

Sorry for cutting your post, sis.

self explanatory from here?

Was there a butler in the room helping them close the door? jk

You're the best, smr sis. Thanks for the translations of both scenes.

This drama is very good so far. I like how they shot some of the scenes using a shallow depth of field effect, to make things around the actors out of focus. Beautiful drama.

I hope the drama ends well.

I'm with you Fresh, two more episodes then we'll be waiting for YEH again. Damn, I hate that feeling.

Thanks everyone for sharing. Thanks holden for the 720p MU links.

Guest danick

Hello again :P

Hye-Na and Dong-Chan's Hotel Scene :wub:

hn: because i was bored? because i wanted to refresh myself? because i wanted to see the beach? no. if it meant that you would be next to me then i thought i could throw everything i had away. i even thought i could leave my grandfather behind for you. that's how much i liked you and that's how much i thought you would like me too. no matter what the circumstances, i thought you would never let go of my hand ever. that's how much i believed in you.

dc: yeah, i'm a coward. people like you who have everything sure are lucky to experience such cool/charming love, since you people have so much to lose and so much to throw away. but people like me who have nothing to begin with.. I can only ever lose and throw away myself for you, and that's why i sent you to lee taeyoon-byunhosa. if that's what you call cowardly and foolish then yes, i think you're right.

I knew it! You were going to post this translation and that was why I am going in and out of this thread the whole morning. Woot! I can't breathe, I can't breathe --- homping around GDragon's style.

THANK YOU.

Such great actors. I felt the emotions. Wow! YEH and YSH are loved!

But as much as I was so deeply touched by their conversation, I was more affected by SMR05's self explanatory part :P The PD will be on my hitlist if by next episode they jump immediately to another scene and not finishing what they started in that last scene.

Going back to I can't breathe, I can't breathe, I can't breath no more.

Hello~~

There are 2 more episodes left..Can't wait to see the final episode..

Last night i re-watching MFL on KBS World..

I was kinda surprised that my mom suddenly joined me to watch the drama..

After she watched the drama she said that the butler should know his position..

He deserves to love someone but not HN..The butler should not interfere TY and HN..They belong to each other..

(I think my mom doesn't like DC's character :D )

I was kinda surprised my mom said that..

But any way, thx everybody for the goodies..

Ilwoo ssi FIGHTING!!!

^ lols ilwoo_aein sis :P

that's exactly what my mum said as well ^^

i think our mother's are too realistic hehe :P

thanks for the ratings rie_hino, i expected a little lower than that since STS aired it's final episode..

hehe pleasantly suprised to see its still number 2 in the time slot and top 10 overall :D

lols! kaz bro!

it's self explanatory in that the door knob was the main character of the scene :P

hey it even managed to score the ending screen shot so props to the knob ^^

and yes :( our wait.. is beginning yet again...

thanks all for the download links and goodies!!

Guest rie_hino

smr05 ur welcome.. i always wake up in the early morning to update MFL rating.. :P

yup, since SITS has its last ep aired last night, i dont surprise about the rating, at least MFL didnt drop until one digit

btw, i remember that u knew the conversation between YEh and YSH at con.press that made u, finally, change interest from JIW-YEh pairing to YSh-YEh (if im not wrong :rolleyes: ). im really curious..

could u translate it?? if u dont mind.. :P

coz i really love this YOONS :D

thx, btw

Thanx for posting bts pics, ilwoo_aein, LOL at the 2nd pic, the man's expression! So he's the cupid behind the 'hm-that's-weird-the-door-closed-by-itself' scene :lol::lol:

thanks for the btw pics ilwoo_aein!

lols at pic number 2 and... omo.. the last pic.. why did they seat YEH there?!?

cute avatars of our YoonYoon couple:

viewimagee.gifviewimagefp.gif

(credit: dcmfl)

rie_hino, sure ill have to dig it up somewhere in my hdd ^^

give me a few hours tho :P

Just watching episode 14...

The ending really killing me... I keep imagine what happen behind the door... :blush:

2 more episode to go...

Thanks for translation smr05...

All the time i think DC thinking that he love HN more so it ok if he suffer as long HN happy... and live as Kang HN... Someone that not suit with him at all... So he keep the boundary between them even how much he want her... But the hotel room confession make he realize that HN love him more so that confession really made him make a move... So no more boundary around them cuz they want the same things... each other!

I guess they will fight till the end to be together... :D

Guest facing

smr what do you mean by self-explanation??? haha :D

And the avartar is so cute :wub:

ilwoo_aein thanks for BTS photo. I love the last photo. EH is so natural and scared in that one. ^^

Thanks everyone for all goodies.

By the way episode 14 was finish subbing at vikii, if anyone haven't watch it.

**edit** Another thing is tomorrow is our HyeNa birthday. woohhhhhh

I wish there'll be a pic spam from the set celebrate with her co-stars :D

Archived