[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

Guest TaroTard

love-monster - It was originally called Lady Castle, but they did not like the name so they changed it to 'Take Care of the Young Lady' the English title is known as 'My Fair Lady'

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_arief

they should stick to lady-castle or find another name instead of "My Fair Lady"

There's already a korean drama starring Kim Hee Sun (2004 ??) titled My Fair Lady.

Guest love-monster

There's already a korean drama starring Kim Hee Sun (2004 ??) titled My Fair Lady.

Not to mention Fox's My Fair Lady with Audrey Hepburn

When does ep 9 come out?

thanks tarotard for the info n__n

edit: yikes, I topped a page with nothing useful to say :/ sorry

I LOVEEEEE MOON CHAE WONNNNNNNNNNNN

she's sooooooo good at acting

First shining inheritance,

then this?

she better get lead next drama >__<

I LOVE HER AHH!

sHe's so hilarious

I'm only on episode 6

I almost peed laughing when she tricked them into digging cow manure, and then got into a cat fight with YEH. ahahaha omg. best ever.

I love moon chae won ;___;

Also that guy who plays the lawyer...

I swear he looks exactly like jihoon oppa o_____o

Sorry to cut your post, but :lol: I'm starting to adore her too. Perhaps, I'll do an expose on her on my blog - she deserves it, if not a leading role. :P

As for TY/JIW? He may resemble JiHoon in his aura, but I think physical looks aren't that similar. I have to ask since I'm such a EJ-shipper now, but are you seeing the natural chemistry between EJ and TY? I hope I'm not always in the minority with my thoughts, though I should be used to it by now. :rolleyes:

Out of consideration for everyone who avoids spoilers, please put spoiler tags or provide warnings prior to the spoilers? Unless this thread, or members, gets special bys from the moderator, I believe it's one of Soompi's rules. Appreciate it. :)

OMIGOSH!

Major major MAJOR SPOILERS for Ep. 10!!

Click here: http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/6901/viewimageul.jpg

i'm not sure if this has already been mentioned here before, but I once read at the MFL-naver cafe that the "real" reason for the name change from <Lady Castle> to <Take Care of Agasshi> was not so much for the reason that KBS wanted to use Korean-worded titles, but more so due to the fact that the original script writer had been replaced and with the replacement came changes to the original synopsis (note: YEH had said yes to the original synopsis) hence with these changes in the story, they had to come up with a new title to avoid possible "copyright" issues.. and Yigim already has enough on their plate regarding legal matters. The title <My Fair Lady> is just the english title which will only be used when selling the rights to the drama overseas.

MFL tonight ^^ wOoot!

Guest love-monster

Sorry to cut your post, but :lol: I'm starting to adore her too. Perhaps, I'll do an expose on her on my blog - she deserves it, if not a leading role. :P

As for TY/JIW? He may resemble JiHoon in his aura, but I think physical looks aren't that similar. I have to ask since I'm such a EJ-shipper now, but are you seeing the natural chemistry between EJ and TY? I hope I'm not always in the minority with my thoughts, though I should be used to it by now. :rolleyes:

Out of consideration for everyone who avoids spoilers, please put spoiler tags or provide warnings prior to the spoilers? Unless this thread, or members, gets special bys from the moderator, I believe it's one of Soompi's rules. Appreciate it. :)

YES YES YES YES YES!!!

I am totally rooting for EJ to end up with someone. Because her character is so so so awesome, and MCW didn't end up with anybody in brilliant legacy : P lolol. But I really, really, really like EJ's character in this drama. It's so funny and awesome XD Isn't scared of nobody! Love that attitude : D

I feell ike there are a lot of hints/foreshadowing that it will happen.... who knows? But idk, Ive noticed that drama writers tend to avoid that because it just looks like the two losers (in love, that is) compensate and go for each other :x you know?

omg, the spoiler picture o____________________o; CANNOT WAIT!!

Guest kapeadik

Hi all!

I think I'm one of those guilty of forgetting the spoiler thing-o...my sincere apologies! Got too excited and just felt had to join in in the throwing of hypotheticals that it totally slipped my mind. Sorry, won't happen again! I know it's late and already spoiled some yet to be shown scenes for others by trying to second-guess the scriptwriters, but better late than never...already proofread and edited my previous posts. Sorry, thread readers and (most especially) moderator (whoever you may be, sir/ma'am...had no intention whatsoever to drag your good person into this...)! Peace! :)

Moving on....9 more hours till airing woohoo! Please don't let it rain tonight on my part of the world... or live streaming will be next to impossible! :o

Go, go, go MFL!

smr05, thanks for the spoilers. OMG, just when I thought there was going to be a kiss between HN and DC. Now this. OMO. Wow, I am speechless. All these wonderful scenes, the scriptwriter is trying to kill us!!! LOL. So much drama, so much intense emotions. It began as a subtle and nice ride. Then, BAM! Out of nowhere, we get hit on the left and we get hit on the right. I am enjoying this spectacular ride. Can't wait!!! Arrgh.

Guest kapeadik

...it just looks like the two losers (in love, that is) compensate and go for each other :x you know?

(Sorry for cutting your post, love-monster!) That was such a refreshingly honest way to brand the other two leads...the would-be losers in love haha. Let's just keep our fingers crossed that everyone's happy with the ending...though I seriously doubt it hehe. Let's all continue enjoying the drama...all remaining 8 episodes of it! :)

im a MAC user. how can i stream it live?

ive tried KBS ABLE link.. but, it doesnt work for it somehow..

theres nothing in the middle of the page.. just blank..

HELP!

I'm not sure about MAC user.This is how you watch it live.

But usually the streaming is very bad, buffering all the time in every methods.

Online Live Streaming (no subtitles)

- http://able.kbs.co.kr/live/index.html

- mms://211.233.90.220/kbslive_2TV (use media player)

- mms://kbslive.nefficient.co.kr/kbslive_2tv (use media player)

- http://www.tvforus.com/southkorea.htm (KBS2)

- download and install TvAnts, DL

*credits to tuesdhei

Dong chan is <3 indeed or should i say Yoon Sang hyun..i should have been out of this world to not notice him before MFL..just by watching MFL he is in my top favourite list besides Lee Dong wook

cant wait for episode 9 omg it seems so long for wednesday to come..MFL <3<3

everybody is finally falling in love with Dong Chan a.k.a. Yoon Sang Hyun. I first realized he was good looking when I watched "Marrying A Millionaire." He was really HANDSOME and YOUNG then.

wow the spoilers r awsome thanx again smr

dying to see MFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the kiss wow

thanx all

they r all sooo great !!!!!!!!!!!!

ok so when r KH and TY going to have their moment just wondering(hehehe)

Archived