[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

kapeadik...i can't concentrate to my work too after i've seen the spoiler

i'm really curious what happen next after their intense dialog scene at gigolo bar

i prefer a deep-longing liplock and it should initiated by HN

if they become a couple then it'll be awkward if DC is still being HN's butler

or maybe they choose to do it backstreet...seems more complicated :P

and i don't think harabuji will approve their relationship easily

ooh...can't wait for eps 9-10!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

smr05, i think i cant work now till tomolo.... after reading your spoiler... :lol:

JuliaOgata... hie hie.. i like your idea... after DC said.. what you want from me.. .HN should just kiss him straight!!! and end there... for episode 10.. good?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

haha!! i did warn you all!! :P

yods sis, that is adorable! and thanks for the banners.. hehe i'm using the Hye-Chan water spray one ^^

btw, in ep. 08, while Maid Jun and Butler Jang were talking about the severity of Grandpa's illness, remember how they spotted a figure eavesdropping and running away?

Here's a screeny:

^ don't you think he looks like one of the butler trio's?

kinda looks like either Woosung (the main one) or Dong Gun (the stocky guy with black hair)

MFL tmr!! finally!! :D

smr05... i noticed that one too

but when i re-run eps 8 again, the trio butlers got in to the house right after maid jun told them to go back to work

a couple seconds afterward butler jang met maid jun and talked about grandpa's health

the eavesdropper was hidden under the tree across the house

so, it'll nullified the possibility that one of trio butlers as the suspect

but who knows :)

i also remember that director kang (su min's father) ever told his wife that he had a spy inside HN castle

Guest magarine

Yodya thanks for beautiful banner.

And the spolier smr05, thank you :)

I want HN to pull DC and kiss him straight too, hehe. It's long enough for our waiting. ^^

Guest TaroTard

Yodya - ZOMG that is just too cute! ^0^

I am getting so eager to watch ep 9... if that scene is at the end of 10 I think it's gonna kill me haha... but I suppose it would make sense :/ I'm sure HN is gonna be a bit huffy first.

Gosh I love this show so much ^^;

Team Butler - Fighting!

I'm disbelieving it!! So anticipating!! Haven't felt this way for a few months already!!

OBoy anybody would be able to see it with their eyes that HN's falling for DC.

Wouldn't a deep hot kiss be greatly appreciated?

That should appear somewhere in Ep14 or so. At least towards the end.

ARGH tomorrow come faster!!!

btw, in ep. 08, while Maid Jun and Butler Jang were talking about the severity of Grandpa's illness, remember how they spotted a figure eavesdropping and running away?

Here's a screeny:

^ don't you think he looks like one of the butler trio's?

kinda looks like either Woosung (the main one) or Dong Gun (the stocky guy with black hair)

Zero down to 3 person with the 'penguin' outfit....hehehe

Guest fatlouie85

Ahnyong!!!

Thanks for all the pics, info, banners, etc! :D tt was really an intense moment between DC & HN...both YEH & YSH really acted v well B) i just hope it will happen in ep 9, or in the beginning of ep 10 @ least haha...i think maybe HN will most prob give DC a slap 1st or push him away....den run out crying & DC give chase den the 2 of them hug haha or maybe someone inform TY tt HN is @ the club & TY came & saw all tt & gave DC a punch...wat do u guys think?

Geez...the media should get a life, really! wat has Yigim's decision to cancel gt anything to do wif YEH? :angry: its ridiculous!! I'm actually rather surprise...& disappointed wif them, its like they suddenly went brainless & can't think logically....bt on the other hand, the neitizens surprise me too :rolleyes: i tot they will b the one putting the blame, really can't tell wat the neitizens think sometimes...phew!

MLF FIGHTING!!! ITS'S TMR! :lol:

Guest kapeadik

I'm putting my money on Dong Gun being the greedy uncle's spy. Aside from the eavesdropper's silhouette looking a lot like him, he's the only musketeer that hasn't been engaged on anything worthwhile hence, no ample screen-time yet. :PWoo Sung is the go-to guy of the head butler (always on the tail of and ready to pounce on DC if need be), while Byung Hun keeps himself occupied with one of the maids. ;) Besides, the writers have to use Dong Gun some time, unfortunately though, even for sinister ends. You'll notice too that he shares the same springy-on-top wavy hair as the uncle...they probably share the same hair stylist...I'm kidding...I'm kidding! Ah, JDG! Why do you have to be the mole?! :((getting ahead of myself again :lol:)

Ahnyong!!!

Thanks for all the pics, info, banners, etc! :D tt was really an intense moment between DC & HN...both YEH & YSH really acted v well B) i just hope it will happen in ep 9, or in the beginning of ep 10 @ least haha...i think maybe HN will most prob give DC a slap 1st or push him away....den run out crying & DC give chase den the 2 of them hug haha or maybe someone inform TY tt HN is @ the club & TY came & saw all tt & gave DC a punch...wat do u guys think?

Wow, fatlouie! You seriously gave that some thought...complete with scene sequences and all! You can give the writers a run for their money! :) Apparently, everyone's on the same boat right now...we're all going :wacko:! Oh puh-leaze! Make it Wednesday already! :lol:

Guest de Jarje

Oh my gwatttt...please someone kick me to heaven now...wakaka...

smr, u poisoned me already with the spoiler...i'm dead...^ ^

I really can't wait to watch epi 9 right now..i wish today is Wed alr..and i live in Korea... ( so envy u guys who can watch it tomorrow....)

The scene is so intense...it gave me whole goosebumps...

my gwat..they are soooo close....

DC's eyes...really i can't take no more...it's darn gorgeous...and melts me away...

will they have a 1st kiss on this epi ? ooooooOOOOoooooo......

Guest de Jarje

I just saved the preview on my phone....will watch it when i go to sleep so i can dream of them continue the scene..hahahaha.... * i really need to breath in and out...*

I'm getting dizzy with all the excitement..haha...

Guest TaroTard

Kapeadik - I also think it's Dong Gun, it really does look like his hair from the shadows, when I saw it in the ep and they were like who is it, I could see he was in a penguin suit and the only one with hair like that is Dong Gun... also what you said about him not having anything real to do so far supports it... guess we will just have to wait and see

I do believe this spy is what will inevitably catch HN and DC out ... it was so random that photos of them together were taken right in ep 4 but so far nothing has come of it. The only pics to appear were ones of her and TY...

I just saved the preview on my phone....will watch it when i go to sleep so i can dream of them continue the scene..hahahaha.... * i really need to breath in and out...*

I'm getting dizzy with all the excitement..haha...

Hahaha, I got the same feeling as yours since I got to see the clip :D

and thanks for the nice mv.

But as smr05 said she did warn us all ^^

Kapeadik, you made a good point there. I think when DC-HN officially begin to be a couple.

This Dong Gun guy is going to be a big problem for them.

fatlouie85, nice idea :)I was too busy keeping them kiss here, hehe

annyeong~

2009091506541327379648.jpg

credit dcmfl

omo the spoiler!!

kiss...no kiss....kiss....no kiss...

thanks smr onni for the spoiler and trans!

thanks yo onni for the banner!!

i have a feeling that the spy is dong gun...

thanks all for the goodies!

later~

MFL ITS a FIGHTING~

Guest sittie2009

AHHHHH tomorrow . is another ep again.....so kiss was coming mmmmm...cant wait love this drama very much....thanks guys, smr love the spoiler hmmmm can't sleep keep imagining those scene....

Guest love-monster

edit: yikes, I topped a page with nothing useful to say :/ sorry

I LOVEEEEE MOON CHAE WONNNNNNNNNNNN

she's sooooooo good at acting

First shining inheritance,

then this?

she better get lead next drama >__<

I LOVE HER AHH!

sHe's so hilarious

I'm only on episode 6

I almost peed laughing when she tricked them into digging cow manure, and then got into a cat fight with YEH. ahahaha omg. best ever.

I love moon chae won ;___;

Also that guy who plays the lawyer...

I swear he looks exactly like jihoon oppa o_____o

kay enough spasm.

I have a question:

Is this called Lady Castle or Take Care of Young Miss?

Because viikii says lady castle, but mysoju and the poster says Take care of young miss (agasshi bootakhae)

Archived