[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

Guest mandapanda

i was watching ep 1 and i was wondering if one of the 3 servants guys was kihyun exmember of battle. lol i want to know if its him.. he left battle cause he wanted to act. he looks cute and really tall still ><

i watched it without subs but i'm liking the drama so far~~

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't checked out the messages boards myself, but according to the various news articles that have popped up after the show aired, they state that folks on the message boards are complaining of her lack of refinement in her speech, her bad pronunciations, her stiff way of talking and intonations as if she's reading straight out of a book, her awkward and frozen expressions, her awkward acting style, her being miscast in the role, etc. The general consensus of viewers seem to be that aside from the luxury accessories, brand name fashions, and her arrogant way of walking, there really isn't much that YEH is bringing to the role. Again, this is what the opinions from the message boards, not me.

I see. Oh well, I didn't see anything wrong but then again, as a non korean, I have no idea how her intonation and speech style is. I'm not too bothered. I found that in the first few episodes of Cofee Prince, she was a little rough around the edges too, but as the drama goes on, she gave the best performance.

Guest NoRefund

Wow, first off thanks for hooking us up with the OST - sounds amazing so far and YEH is gorgeous so far :P

I haven't ever read any of the Korean netizen boards or any of their blogs personally but from what I've heard wasn't she heavily criticized during the first couple episodes of Goong and CP for a lack of acting skills as well but eventually turned those opinions around as well? Although the first eps was kind of disappointing I'm looking at it from the perspective of still having to 'get into it' hehe. Thanks for the eps 2 preview as well!!

Oh, and to all those wondering about english subs I just checked the WithS2 site and it seems that this series is a planned project for them after they complete subbing for "Partner" which it looks like they're about halfway through. Please correct if I'm wrong on this info ^^

Guest mysticalz

thanx you. im so excited to see JIW :D

Take care of Agasshi Ep.1

credit: palradoo9

Part1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J7vxrW10bY

Part2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO8ZPp--nCA

btw did you know that part 3 and 5 are missing :huh: have any clue to where i could watch the whole episode?

Guest damifino

i was watching ep 1 and i was wondering if one of the 3 servants guys was kihyun exmember of battle. lol i want to know if its him.. he left battle cause he wanted to act. he looks cute and really tall still ><

I don't know if that's him, but I did hear that there is a Battle member in this drama.

Just checked on Daum and it states that Shin Ki Hyun plays the role of Lee Byung Hun.

Guest sasgrace

OH ? When I saw the trailers I felt something was wrong with this drama. I was a bit disappointed by that.Through the pics I was afraid TCOML was looking like BOF. But it's only the first episode. Wait and see.

Guest sjhwaiting

i watched it without subs but i'm liking the drama so far~~

Yes it's KiHyun the ex-member from Battle~ ^^

Im glad to see that he finally got some acting job, since that was the reason he left Battle.. ^^

KiHyun Fighting! ^^

And for the drama, I watched it without subs, so I didn't understand much, but I really like it~ ^^

Guest funky_frash

I tried watching it without subs,

it was too difficult. I SHALL TRY MY BEST-EST TO WAIT PATIENTLY. xDD

mmm, Im still crazy excited. xDD

Okay I jsut watched the episode. I loved how she kicked that first guys butt. I'm excited, it looks like a cross between BBF/Brilliant Legacy/ and something else that I can't think of right now.

YSH is soooo cute in this drama, I even like MCW and I usually can't stand her.

Guest dksldidksldi

netizens always bring up the " acting problems of yoon eun hye" since goong? and since when did that craze ever stop her dramas from hitting the number 1 ratings???? NEVER.. goong and coffee prince. it comes with popularity. they always have something to nitpick on just because. i do admit... koreans tend to be perfectionists with EVERYTHING.

Guest sweetie

Thanks everyone for the links, caps n summaries.

Thanks lots lyptika for the LQ link, very very helpful to me whose connection is hell slow.

well, i didnt know about yeh's intonation etc bcoz i cant understand a word but through expressions she did pretty well for me. yeah i agree, she always got bad reviews for the first few episodes of her dramas. i believe people will grow on her later. i'm liking the whole cast already. my only hope, MCW n JIW will not turn evil and will get paired up in the end esp MCW. this time, she needs her happy ending. i love her eui already.

LOL deeta, i agree with you. the first few minutes kept reminding me of junpyo too. her intro was so similar. even hyena's expressions kinda similar to him especially her arrogance in the way she talks. for a second there, i had this wish to see these two on screen together. i mean goojunpyo & kanghyena. haha! i miss junpyo now :P

btw, i like this episode. not bad for a first ep. pretty interesting n fast pace. one of the few times, i didnt fastforwarding when watching raw. i didnt expect to see hyena with the chicken, the airport scene already. i hope they maintain this pace till the end.

i'm already so used to the story of the poor girl getting the rich guy n have been liking it. i hope i will grow to like DC more than TY and able to root for him with hyena since he'll end up with her.

Guest marieisyodely

The highlight for me was definitely the three bodyguards..I found their facial expressions hilarious :lol:

vlcsnap-8013307.png

vlcsnap-8017400.png

vlcsnap8018545.png

vlcsnap-8021324.png

But then again, I'm biased since I'm Battle fan, and really happy to see Kihyun again ;)

lol.gif

I've been uploading the show to Mediafire. It should be done in a few minutes! Done.

Edit:

Episode 01 on Mediafire

아가씨를 부탁해.E01.090819.HDTV.XviD-Ental.avi

646,9 mb

Join with HJsplit or Ajoiner.

001 // 002 // 003 // 004 // 005 // 006 // 007

...or folder link

Guest tuesdhei

i just re-watch the first epi again... which reminds me O-CHA where are you deongseng O-CHA?

this is like watching O-CHA's fanfic ONE MAN...... not exactly the same just similar in a way...

KJK the bodyguard ; YSH the butler

HB the BF ; JIL the soon to be or just the other guy

...woosh i'm getting goosebumps again -- love it! love it! can't really wait for the next episode...

anyway, been checkin around if there's any sign for the rating or recaps or feedbacks -- a-huh too early i guess probably a bit more on the daytime... so excited... gosh!

GOOD MORNING & GOOD NIGHT to ALL!!!

yehgif.gif

siggy yodya

Guest sakura_dubai

i saw episode one live .. not all of it because many people interfered and wanted me to do things.. so i left the screen for couple of times.. however, I liked it overall.. it's a nice drama.. The first episode is kinda expected but i still like it.

I wonder though why koeran viewers complained so much.. i mean, this is just ep 1, they cant judge right away.. There is no feelings to put on.. being arrogant is her style right now.. but failing in luv will show us another side of her. I just feel that korean viewers are searching for mistakes.. or in other words, they are creating mistakes that others can't agree with. What they said might effect the overall acting performance of Yoon Eun Hye because she will try to put more in her acting, maybe pretend more or such just to make sure such comments wont appear again, when i think it's just fine.

It's tooooooo early to judge, and I really like the drama. I'm sure the rating will go up higher when we see more episodes of this drama :)

Guest SHA_YJ

Hmmm, I have yet to watch the first episode, the screencaps and the plotline is pretty interesting to me. But I have yet to catch it. Korean netizens are really harsh aren't they, although first impressions are the most important one, that's why dramas have more episodes to change people's mind. I hope it's really a big hit than a miss, especially when YEH is casted in it.

Though without a doubt if there is a two year cap then there might be bits and pieces out of place, but I'm sure it's not bad to the point that kor nets say that they miscasted her. YEH also said that she had put a lot of effort in these years to brush up her acting skills. She never disappointed me before, hope this is not the first time too.

Thanks for posting the ost (: Ish going to download it, yes. (:

Guest HoshikoLove

The highlight for me was definitely the three bodyguards..I found their facial expressions hilarious :lol:

img] vlcsnap-8013307.png

img] vlcsnap-8017400.png

img]http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/7602/vlcsnap8018545.png

img] vlcsnap-8021324.png

But then again, I'm biased since I'm Battle fan, and really happy to see Kihyun again ;)

img] lol.gif

I've been uploading the show to Mediafire. It should be done in a few minutes! Done.

Edit:

Episode 01 on Mediafire

아가씨를 부탁해.E01.090819.HDTV.XviD-Ental.avi

646,9 mb

Join with HJsplit or Ajoiner.

001 // 002 // 003 // 004 // 005 // 006 // 007

...or folder link

HAHAHA! Omg, I can't wait to watch this! When I saw the preview I new these three were going to be funny! Thanks for the pictures!

Guest Fresh02

I'm a big, big YEH fan and to be honest I wasn't impressed with the first episode. I also thought the way she was speaking seemed too forced and artificial. But I will also wait and see. I'm sure it will get better - YEH's been 3 for 3 so she won't let us down.

The main premise of MFL is almost identical to The Vineyard Man. You have the spoiled, obnoxious girl who has an inheritance. Then she meets the plain joe kind of guy who drives a truck. They get into trouble and fight at the police station. Then you have the surprise forced proximity to the dismay of the girl. (Forced proximity is a HUGE cliche in Korean dramas anyway). That forced proximity leads to romance and the girl maturing. And then there's the relatives trying to get the inheritance. Add in the dashing "ideal" man who is the girl's "first" love interest until she realizes she loves the plain joe.

I suspect the low point in the main relationship before the happy ending will come when Hye Na finds out the guy was originally after her money.

This time around they're setting up the whole story a lot faster though. TVM took a few episodes to set things up but that actually made her character development through the drama more meaningful and significant. I hope it's the same with MFL. She's super spoiled right now, but will probably change as the drama progresses.

Btw, thanks cute girl for the torrent links; it's always much appreciated.

P.S. That little puppy wobbling around was adorable!

Archived