_shin_

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MariYEH

Helloo~

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/4052/catsufm.jpg

(seems they updated it back to the original August airing date ^^)

The following info credit to dc-kbs, Naver (trans. by smr05)

본방정보: KBS2 (2009년 8월 방송예정) - Broadcast information: KBS2 (planned for broadcasting in August, 2009)

제작사: 이김프로덕션 - Producer: Yigim/LeeKim Production (What Happened in Bali, Money Warfare, Smile Again etc)

연출: 지영수 - Director: Ji YongSoo (Flowers for my Life, Oh Pilseung! Bong Soonyong, Hello God, Telecinema- Triangle)

작가: 윤은경 김은희 - Scriptwriters: Yoon EunKyung, Kim EunHee (Snow Queen, Sweet 18, Winter Sonata etc.)

윤은혜: 세자매중 둘째딸인 노유라역할. 궁전 같은 집에 살며 자기 밖에 모르는 도도한 공주. 철부지 재벌 상속녀이면서 한국판 페리스 힐튼. (나이: 20대중반)

Yoon Eun Hye: "Noh Yura", the 2nd daughter of a family of 3 girls. She is a cavalier princess who lives in a palace like mansion, and possesses an attitude of self-conceited arrogance. A spoilt and immature chaebol heiress, and can be seen as the Korean version of Paris Hilton. (Age: mid 20's)

윤상현: 빈털터리 남자인 태건역할. 돈을 노려 집사로 위장 취업한 나쁜남자 전직 제비 출신. (나이: 20대후반)

Yoon Sang Hyun: "Tae Gun", an ex-male gold-digger who is poor and broke. He is a bad guy who pretends to be a butler/house keeper in order to get his hands on the Noh family's fortune. (Age: late 20's)

서브남주: 미정. 귀공자이면서 엘리트출신 변호사. 윤은혜의 약혼자. 삼각관계 형성할 예정. (나이: 30대초반)

Second lead male: TBA. A wealthy heir and an elite lawyer. YEH's fiance. Most likely to be involved in a love triangle. (Age: Early 30's)

첫째언니: 미정. (30살정도)

Oldest daughter: TBA. (Age: around 30)

막내딸: 미정. (20대초반)

Youngest daughter: TBA. (Age: early 20's)

---------------------------------

if YSH (37) is indeed playing the butler, then i'm guessing that they're gonna have to change the age range for the butler and lawyer.

ie, reduce the lawyer's age, increase the butler's age.. tho i must admit YSH does look younger than his actual age ;)

unless they get a 40 year old to play the lawyer to level the age difference :blink:

either way.. LC FTW!!

/edit: ok my bad.. it's still "yet to be confirmed" on whether YSH will be playing the butler..

thanks for the update dongsaeng.

I have a feeling that Yoon Sang Hyun will not be playing the butler. I think

the butler role is still up in the air.

Maybe Yoon Sang Hyun will be the lawyer. Anyways he said he wasn't sure what

role they were going to give him yet.

i youtubed him the first thing i heard he was going to be in LC

and damn, hes a good singer (:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUro8ngrbf0&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_nFO0ZEMIg

edit_ topped a page :)

favorite: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woY-ecV52Yg...feature=related

I loved him in Queen of Housewives. "Taebong" so adorable and his voice is so sexy.

Def a very good actor.

:wub:

4998fa35adfa6.jpg

Guest EnDlEsS88

Im soo happy that Yoon Sang Hyun is the lead...i loved him ever since Marrying a Millionaire..im really happy that he is finalllly appreciated as a great actor...he is my main reason to watch lady castle...

thank u guyz 4 d updates..

:)

Guest riehae

hmmm... the lead male... not bad not bad...

I'm surely gonna look forward to this.

I can't wait to see some chemistry between the leads.

Been reading an article about LC, and they stated that YSH has been confirmed as "the butler" character

Yoon Eun Hye’s got herself a male lead

28 June 2009 by footdoc-shoelover

If you’re like me, you are counting down the days for the start of Yoon Eun Hye’s new drama, “Lady Castle”. Ms. Yoon is one of those actresses who I just love to watch on the screen. Even if she was the only star in the drama series, I would still be watching it. But further upping the anticipation is news that the male lead has finally been set in stone and it is none other than…

yoonsanghyun

If you haven’t watched “Queen of Housewives”, I wouldn’t necessarily recommend it except for the fact that I guarantee that all you girl readers will be swept away by the puppy eyes and alternating hilarious/sincere acting by “Taebong ee” aka Yoon Sang Hyun.

Yoon Sang Hyun has been on an unconventional path to stardom as the 35 year old has only been acting for the past four years. But with his latest role in the “Queen of Housewives”, the actor is quickly becoming a household name and a bona fide heartthrob for women of all ages. Yoon Sang Hyun will be playing the character of the poor live-in handyman who is looking to swindle the wealthy family of Yoon Eun Hye’s character. The writers for this series are the same ones who wrote “Winter Sonata” and “Sweet 18″ so you know if “Lady Castle” takes off, we might have another Yonsama on our hands.

The drama, “Partner”, has just started airing and I am already hoping that it will end soon so that “Lady Castle” can begin. I like Kim Dong Wook and Honey Lee but unfortunately the first episode bored me out of my mind and for me first impressions are everything. “Lady Castle” is set to start this coming August.

Guest de Jarje

Unexpected it would be him played the leading man...but..not bad also...

I watched 3 dads 1 mom, winter bird..he was quite catching my eye...although not drooling over him..hahaha...

I also heard Queen of housewives made him looks awesome..so..yah... no probs...

After all, the leading lady is YEH.... that's the matter...

love her...can't wait for this drama.... i hope its a great story and refreshing....

I'm not too fond with the script writes or PD thing ... sometimes they made a good story, sometimes they just dont...

I really need to revise my previous statement above.....haha...i currently watching Queen of Housewives coz recommended and curious about the story and what people said about Yoon sang hyun in here...and Gosh....they are absolutely correct, Yoon Sang Hyun is soooooo good looking.....i adore him right now...wakaka... drool over him too.....

His character are like older Gyo Jun Pyo in some ways... and why on earth i never realized that he looks more manly with his mustache....

I love Yoon Sang Hyun...^ ^

and i hope he is the man lead....who will ended up with YEH....

I need to google him more..haha...

I can't wait for this drama! I'm so used to EunHye getting the role as this innocent and frail girl, but this character will take her up to a new level!

And I think SangHyun would make the perfect male lead. He has this sexy scruffy look. Totally fit his character~

Guest lilpirate

im really glad ysh is gonna star alongside yeh. i just watched queen of housewives last month and i was rooting for him (instead of oh ji ho) all the way haha. & yes, he sang very well in that queen of housewives. cant wait to catch this drama :D

Guest smr05

Helloo~ :D

From the YEHouse-Soompi thread:

LC Update:

‘태봉이’ 윤상현, 윤은혜 남자됐다 ‘레이디캐슬’ 집사 캐스팅확정

'Taebongie' Yoon Sang Hyun becomes Yoon Eun Hye's man, confirmed as house keeper role in "Lady Castle"

- YSH has been cast as a bludger who pretends to be a house keeper in order to get his hands on the family fortune

- one rep revealed that "although we have cast YSH, we have yet to cast the male role playing YEH's other love interest who will complete the love triangle"

- regarding the commencement of the shoot, the rep stated that "it looks like we will be starting the shoot in mid July"

Artwork by talented miss yodya @YEHouse :D

lcee.jpg

Guest de Jarje

I got the "FEEL" by looking at that picture alone...hahaha...

YEH gorgeous as ever, YSH at the back looks so cool....

Aah...i really lookig forward to this drama.... please filming soon.....

Guest smr05

this is the official lineup for the wed-thurs 10:00pm time slot:

수목 밤 10시

KBS2: 파트너 Partner - 레이디 캐슬(8월 19일) Lady Castle (19th Aug) - 추노(10월) Chuno

MBC: 트리플 Triple - 혼(8월 5일) Soul (5th Aug) - 맨땅에 헤딩(9월 초) Football drama (Early Sept) -절대그이

SBS: 시티홀 City Hall - 태양을 삼켜라(7월 8일) Swallow the Sun (8th July) - 미남이시네요(9월) You are Handsome (Sept - depends on STS)

(credit: dckbs)

^ the underlined ones are the dramas that will have episodes competing with LC ^^

de Jarje, hehe me too!!

Guest Yodya

i youtubed him the first thing i heard he was going to be in LC

and damn, hes a good singer (:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUro8ngrbf0&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_nFO0ZEMIg

favorite: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woY-ecV52Yg...feature=related

Thanks for the links crazy_korean.

OMGEEEE this man sure has got talents! I want to cut my tongue for saying I wanted a bigger name for his role.

I'm really looking forwards to seeing him with YEH now.

Artwork by talented miss yodya @YEHouse :D

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/6731/lcee.jpg

You apparently made me blushed smr dear. :blush:

And thanks for the info.

Soul is horror, right? Since they might have different groups of audiences I won't worry about it. ^^

eh~ LC will have to compete with Swallow The Sun and Sung Yuri? Hmmm interesting.

(But I do have a feeling that LC will hit the ratings. okay I'm biased ~sue me. lol)

Can't seem to find any threads on the other two. nvm.

LC fighting!!!!

lcee2.jpg

Guest White Star

although jung il woo is more fitted as the lawyer.....but according to the "star status" meter..... i think he will likely to be the main male lead

Very happy with the casting ......Lady castle fighting!!!!

+WS+

Guest Yodya

waaaaaaaaaaahhh!!! I'd love to see Woo Jong Il in LC. He's cute!!!

Love him from Unstoppable High Kick. kekeke *finger cross*

But regarding his age (born 1987), it seems he suits the butler role better(?)

Anyway I'm happy with whatever role he will be in. Waiting praying for the confirmation.

smr sis ~ haha sure.

Guest MariYEH

The 2nd male lead is might be:

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=20...1&outlink=1

Jung Il Woo.

/edit: yodya, blush all u like cos you know your miss talented yehshop-er :P

sis, if you dont mind im gonna post your other LC-PS's on dckbs okies??

It seems both sides are denying the confirmation

Yigim says he's just one of the several candidates that they are considering. http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=L...;aid=0002124639

Archived