[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

wow, i kinda hope its park hae jin.

i mean, HIS AWESOME!

saw quite a few of his works and his great. he was absolutely great in eoe.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ruishi

if choi bo yun is in her mid-30s in the story, they'd probably make eune look mature in some scenes.

does it follow the butler will be played by someone not so young? :huh:

if this is the case, then i'm rooting for....

lsj9.jpg:wub: :wub: :wub:

(in case the casting director is dropping in in soompi, please consider lee seo jin :P ! )

Guest smr05

if choi bo yun is in her mid-30s in the story, they'd probably make eune look mature in some scenes.

does it follow the butler will be played by someone not so young? :huh:

here's me silently hoping the butler will be played by someone not so young, keke ^^

i have a question...

if L.C is broadcast in say the latter half of the year but finishes early next year..

will it be included in the 2009 award events or the 2010 award events? or both?

Guest o-cha

i like LMH, but i would rather he play the supporting male lead, ie the rich guy rather than the butler, cos i always understood the role of the butler to be older or of the same age as YEH.

YEH is 25 in western years, and 26 in Korean years.

But in the actual drama, according to the newer articles, it seems Choi Bo-Yun will be in her early to mid 30's but the drama will also show the character in her late teens to early thirties..

lols, only 3 years ago, YEH was playing the role of a high schooler in her late teens ^^;

now 3 years later from then, she's playing a 30 year old hehe ^^

Ahhh thanks for this sis....so if she's supposed to be in her early 30s.....Can I still root for Jang Hyuk to be the butler? hahhahahaha...I know I know...I keep pushing for his name...lol ..And I think if LC will be broadcasted late this year to early 2010...most likely will be in contention for 2009 awards.

Since this is still a wish list.....I want Song Il Gook too...hehehe..

Agree on LMH..but I seriously doubt he'll be taking a supporting role..he's hot stuff right now...I'm sure he gets tons of leading role offers now

here's me silently hoping the butler will be played by someone not so young, keke ^^

i have a question...

if L.C is broadcast in say the latter half of the year but finishes early next year..

will it be included in the 2009 award events or the 2010 award events? or both?

Based on East Of Eden & Boys Before Flower experience, I think LC will be included in the 2009 award event, although (as if) LC didn't finish at that time yet.

As we've already been known, Song Seung Hun & Lee Min Hoo have got their awards although their drama has not been finished yet at that time too. (I hope YEH can nail her character in LC, so we can see her got more award. Hope it's Daesang this time :D )

Regarding to YEH character in LC will experience 3 different time (teens, 20ish & 30ish) could this be that LC will have long episode, like 30 or 40...? (but I doubt it).

And relating to this new development, don't you think the title "Lady Castle" should be changed, since it's not fit with the story line anymore IMO...

Anyway, just like you smr, I hope YEH counterpart in this drama will be older that her (but not so much older)

Guest te_400

hi everyone!!!

im rooting for hyun bin or won bin for the male lead for our dear YEH.... but whoever his leading man maybe i hope he will make a great chemistry with YEH.... im super excited to see yoon eun hye in our tv sceens soon, she is one of the best korean actress that i like (although im not a korean )....

more updates for LC pls... i really cant wait for this series, hope YEH will get an award for this

Guest te_400

hello... any updates regarding lady catle?... we are still waiting for the updates... i cant wait for this drama to start... YEH AJA AJA FIGHTING!!!

Guest smr05

^ none so far te_400, but hopefully YEH will give us some valuable tidbits at her Fanmeet today in Japan ^^

im hoping that the Japanese fans will keep prodding her for any info on LC (please please!!) :D

Guest smr05

not sure if this is bad news or good news or unrelated news (source)

but anyways, it seems Lee-Kim/Yigim Production has lost the legal battle against PSY regarding the pay dispute..

and the court has ruled for Yigim to pay PSY with approx. $310,000 in compensation..

i think maybe this is the reason behind the delay..

hopefully this will be just a small hindrance to the production company and the drama will finally go forth.

cos im pretty sure the biggest battle for them wasnt so much with PSY but with the broadcasters suspending them from airing their productions..

and we all know thats now been successfully resolved, so lets all just hope for the best yeah?

Guest .dcpro02

omg i cant wait for eunhye's return to the screen!! shes an amazing actress, when i first knew she was gona start acting after babyvox disbanded i honestly just thought shes just another pretty face who wouldnt be able to act BUT omg shes so good :o loved her to bits in goong and omg wat a versatile actress she proved to be by taking on a tomboyish role in coffeeprince ;) thumbs up to her mans ! shes so talented and looks gorgeous all the time :lol:

hmmm i wonder who the male lead will be.. the info provided seems to suggest leeseungki, kangdongwon? yays~ both such good eye candy and love kangdongwon's acting! just started on brilliant legacy and omg lsg can act!!! keke but hm if joojihoon was the male star it'd be a goong's leads united?! woohoo~

well hope the cast gets confirmed soon keke cant wait for this!

thanks for sharing info~

Guest riehae

Gosh, I'm getting impatient waiting for this drama.

But I'll try giving it more time since it seems to need a lot of that.

Can't wait to see YEH on the small screen again . Eventhough I'm not very fond of her personnally, I gave her full credit for her acting in Coffee prince. I see her as someone who is very commited towards her job. Thumbs up!

I think Hyun Bin can be her best male lead in Lady Castle.

Guest o-cha

thanks for the update on Lee Kim Production smr sis...we can only hope it's for the better. This way maybe Lee Kim Production can go forward with Lady Castle.

seema : Hyun Bin would be great..but the only downside is he is currently filming another drama called Friends which is supposed to air this year. It's a bit unlikely he'd immediately jump into Lady Castle filming so soon after that.

Guest xx-outsider-xx

Personally, I don't think YEH is a stellar actress. By that i mean it's nothing award-winning. But it's very fortunate that she got roles that fit her and she's hardworking and shows effort in her acting. Plus, her dramas themselves are fun and interesting on their own, whether she's one of the cast or not. So it's really a combination of luck and good personal effort, whereby some really great actresses didn't have the luck factor.

Having said that, I'm really interested to see her performance in this one. I'm curious to see how far she will take this role. I hope the script is good, which will be a bonus to her, coz no matter how good her effort will be, bad script is bad script and that's going to ruin everything.

and like some, I do wish somehow that the lead male is an underdog and not some famous A-list star. With YEH's popularity leading the drama, I do hope this can give a chance for some new faces to be recognized. It is sad sometimes that talented actors go under the radar simply because the dramas they are in are not famous enough or don't have many viewers and of course, sometimes the story is just bad people don't want to tune in etc. etc.

Anyways, good luck to LC!

Guest MariYEH

Personally, I don't think YEH is a stellar actress. By that i mean it's nothing award-winning. But it's very fortunate that she got roles that fit her and she's hardworking and shows effort in her acting. Plus, her dramas themselves are fun and interesting on their own, whether she's one of the cast or not. So it's really a combination of luck and good personal effort, whereby some really great actresses didn't have the luck factor.

She must be one VERY lucky lady for winning all those award then. Best New Actress, Top Excellence Award, Grimme Best Actress Award and Baeksang Best Actress Award.

I think first time can be considered good luck, second time may be considered charm, but

by the 3rd time it's undeniably skill. ;)

She must be one VERY lucky lady for winning all those award then. Best New Actress, Top Excellence Award, Grimme Best Actress Award and Baeksang Best Actress Award.

I think first time can be considered good luck, second time may be considered charm, but

by the 3rd time it's undeniably skill. ;)

I really like the word you said. YEH deserved all those awards. She's just not workaholic but clever enough to choose her projects to be. If you all noticed in Vineyard man, she dare to take the role eventhough she has to tan her beautiful skin while shooting the drama. Also in Coffee Prince, she's really brutal in acting like a tomboy. Being acting in harsh and rough environment, it's not every actress can do. YEH absolutely is one in a few all rounder actress. She really can deliver in what acting she has. Besides YEH, I think Goo Hye Sun and Sung Yuri can be put into the legacy.

Guest lovelylil819

I agree with 'xx|outsider|xx'. YEH's is very clever when picking her projects. She picks roles that make everyone fall in love with her, including me. :P However, YEH's acting has room for improvement. I'm excited to see her in a different role. YEH and Lady Castle fighting!

Guest Happy_Day

Wow!! I hope it's ParkHaeJin because he can do both the gentle/poor role and the evil/selfish role - so that would be great for this character. Is anyone actually being seriously considered, or is this just our wishing here?

Archived