[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Yodya

The female version of Gu Jun Pyo?? Can't wait!!!

Seem like everyone is focusing on the male-lead. So, this is what I made.

Just for fun. :P Press esc to see who you get. ;)

74579276.gif

I grabbed some names mentioned here. Sorry I can't put all of them. =]

It took me nth time to get Hyun Bin. LOL

Guest MariYEH

The female version of Gu Jun Pyo?? Can't wait!!!

Seem like everyone is focusing on the male-lead. So, this is what I made.

Just for fun. :P Press esc to see who you get. ;)

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/6679/74579276.gif

I grabbed some names mentioned here. Sorry I can't put all of them. =]

It took me nth time to get Hyun Bin. LOL

haha I got Hyun Bin on the first try and Lee Dong Wook on the second try. I love it.

Now only if it'd come true. :P

Lady Castle makes me giddy with excitement!

Guest ripgal

I got Lee Dong Wook! :w00t:

And he's one of my favs too.. how nice..

But I read that he's gonna film a new movie with Lee Yeo Won... so I guess he's temporarily out..

I'm hoping for someone like Lee Min Ki or Kang Ji Hwan..

edit:

I tried again, and I got Hyun Bin and Kim Jae Wook..hahah...just playin' for fun..XD

Guest smr05

omigosh yodya sis!! thats sooo coolies!!!!

u are one talented YEHwarrior :D

i got Hyunbin (first go baby!!) and Kim Jae Wook!!

haha that would be great if Hyunbin was the butler and KJW the rich other :D

btw, you know how we were assuming that LC may be broadcast by KBS after "That Man's Story"..

well i was on DCeune and it seems that time slot has already been filled in with Ji Jin Hee's next drama..

hmmms... this wait is driving my head in :(

oh, and i also read on DCeune that a couple of Japanese broadcasters have already started their bids on rights to LC :D

/edit: ok the above post has since been deleted, so maybe its either false or hush-hush .. ;)

Guest coowie

I suggest LEE MIN HO .

during the BAEKSANG Awards Night, EUN HYE said she wanted to meet or see LEE MIN HO. i think it would be fun seeing them together.

surely, the rating would soar!!!!!

Guest lualm

KBS is the only one that doesnt have dramas in the works.. there's no confirmed drama after The Slingshot or 6 Months... and both dramas are supposed to end in June.. and korean dramas usually start filming only a couple of months before they air so it's most likely that KBS will get this drama since it's the only one who has available air dates... Iris is in Sept though...

oh, thank you so so much for the recap of scheds as i've lost track of it already. if Iris is airing in September, then the slots from June to September should be just perfect for Lady Castle. Whaah, mbc and sbs are already fully booked, but never mind, kbs is A-okay in my book. :lol:

yodya, my first try was lee dong gun, 2nd is hyun bin... i like both guys... but sadly..... lee dong gun is off to serve and hyun bin is busy with friends... it would be nice if LDG can do a drama first before going to the army... hehehe

Yoon Eun Hye being the female version of Goo Jun Pyo... i'm excited on how shes going to play that for she is known for the cutesy type... though i don't doubt her talent and i know she will devote her whole time and effort to be submerged in the character, it will be really refreshing to see her play a different type of role... we will really see here YEH's maturity as a person and as an actress. :D

oh the waiting ...

Guest nence

Awesome. Thanks for sharing the news. I would love to see how Yoon Eun Hye would protray her character as a female goo jun pyo . It should be great since she's a wonderful actress. I was thinking and was kind of hoping maybe jang geun suk can play her leading man? LOL. just a thought. but personally I prefer an older guy for Yoon Eun Hye. :) can't wait till the final cast are reveal!

What a catchy way of putting it! YEH as the female Goo Jun Pyo! Hahaha! Wouldn't it be perfect then for Lee Min Ho to assume a poor man's role opposite Eun Hye? What a big transformation it would be! A must-watch if this happens!

i was thinking the same thing. :D they're both talented and their good looks will complement each other.

i will definitely watch this drama. even if it's not minho as the lead actor. (but still hoping that they will choose him. :lol: )

Guest an6eL

wah choi bo yoon syndrome ^^

female goo jun pyo, this drama is def. a must see

gah getting anxious on who the male leads are,

ps; i got wonbin on 1st try,

2nd: kang dong won

3rd; kim jae wook

4th: kim bum,

last time i try i got lee jun ki

happy with my first try thou...

if only he did get casted

Guest White Star

I got Lee Dong Wook....nice....i really have him mind as a possible lead also,....

Choi Bo Yoon seems like such an exciting character.

Guest smr05

YEH as "Choi Bo-Yun" in Lady Castle.. keke ^^

Choi Bo-Yun - sexy and sophisticated

200902190000271yune.jpg

Eating an oyster.. cos thats what wealthy people eat :sweatingbullets:

200902201503083181.jpg

She's a princess in her own little world..

normalsasasasasas.jpg

And even owns her own little horse..

normal26561297ng5.jpg

and of course owns a Zipel fridge.. lols..

image2zwo.jpg

rich beech with an attitude problem, before she met Mr Butler

848a890e4b4ed7f937d1221.jpg

rich beech with less of an attitude problem, after she meets Mr Butler

eh1346.jpg

lols.. i was a little bored, hope u enjoyed it tho :D

(credit as labeled and to all the YEH-pic uploaders at AF Gallery ^^)

Guest White Star

^ I like That.....

MY version of Choi Bo Yoon....is bratty princess with an edge.....not just snobby but smart...and wouldn't afraid to get her hands dirty....(kinda like blair + serena in gossip girl)

Every Heiress should have a yatch

2hhoff5.jpg

young....and rebellious

11901958532007octcosmop.jpg

First love with the butler

2cqmc0y.gif

heartbroken when realize he's after her money

82250987.gif

maybe....in the end....a disney princess ending...

88971596.gif

Guest o-cha

I like it! Biatchy Princess Choi Bo Yoon....definitely a different role from what we've seen YEH in before.

Now if only they will decide the rest of the cast...hehehe

Guest o-cha

hehe ^^ its fun reading everyone's hopeful males for YEH's partner :D

ocha onni! haha as soon as i saw your ID, i immediately thought - "i bet you onni's first preference is gonna be Jang Hyuk, and somewhere on the list will be CTH" hehe..

and i was right!! :P btw, onni when's Ja Myung Go ending? any time soon? haha impatient much?

while weve been busy thinking up hopeful male leads, we kinda forgot about the "other" guy :sweatingbullets:

the guy who's gonna be playing the rich man also eye-ing the inheritance but ending up falling for the woman...

i was thinking maybe:

- Lee Minki (puhaha! sorry im just being mean..)

- Yoo Gun

- Jae Hee (is he in/entering MS?)

- Shin Dong Wook

i recently rewatched a few episodes of "Hello God" & "Oh Pilsung..." and my gosh i have complete faith in the director ^^

theres a sence of poignancy in his shots and scenes.. it all flows well and theres hardly ever any unnecessary time fillers, ie man sitting on chair pondering with camera moving in at all directions and differing speeds etc etc..

during intense scenes and/or dialogue you can feel the strength of the shots and the overall scene production.. his only problem i guess is that he's unlucky in the ratings department, minus "Oh Pilsun.." which did well.

on the other hand tho.. i personally feel a little 'meh' towards the script writers (i think im alone here, this is just my own opinion, so dont bash me cos i ouch easily hehe :sweatingbullets:), cos im not a fan of their over dramatised, repetitive, tear forcing bruhaha where they use an illness/accident/death as an excuse for closure... BUT they are lucky in the ratings department ^^.. so put together, they should do quite well hehe :D

anyways! back to waiting patiently and refreshing naver every couple of seconds :D

Hahahaha smr you betcha...I'm in love with Jang Hyuk..and I think he's a good actor. My preference is for YEH to act with guys that are older than him. Judging from the character description of the lead male character I can't picture a younger guy (early 20s).

Wahahahah that's meaaaan.....letting LMK star with YEH only to have his character dumped at the end....

Ohh yeah I love Hello God..it was such a great drama both story and directing wise. And I love Flowers For My Life too...so yeah I have faith in the PD. The writers I agree with you..none of those dramas they penned impressed me much.

The reason why I even consider CTH is well...he plays the dorky guy perfectly...seriously loveable dork = Cha Tae Hyun hands down.

The other guy..the rich guy...hmmmm.... I like your choice of Yoo Gun. Hey we all need a hunky eye candy :lol:.

Ja Myung Go ain't doing hot in the ratings so I doubt they'll get an extension...which is why I'm hoping Lady Castle can be the follow up to Ja Myung Go. However I'll be perfectly content if this drama lands on KBS. I would prefer she not do another MBC drama...

Guest Yodya

Thank you, _shin_, for the news!!! :D

I'm very hyper now!! hehe

YEH as "Choi Bo-Yun" in Lady Castle.. keke ^^

MY version of Choi Bo Yoon....is bratty princess with an edge.....not just snobby but smart...and wouldn't afraid to get her hands dirty....(kinda like blair + serena in gossip girl)

Apologize for cutting your posts.

I like both!!!! :w00t: :w00t:

I envy who got Hyun Bin at the first try. :P

Every time I tried I got Song Seung Hoon or So Ji Sub. But I like them both. So, I'm happy with it. LOL

smr, thanks haha. I don't have any info to share so I feel like I have to share something. =]

michibangs, that's sad though. I think I should cut Binnie off from my wishy listy. :tears:

Anyway! I think I should share this as well. ;)

69061701.jpg

Archived