Recent Jeon Hye Bin (drama, Movie, Kids, Friends)

(SNSD, Minwoo, Andy, FTTS Messages)
Hey guys! Remember the Loveletter sexy queen mascot? She's been getting her celebrity life back on track after her accident and long break. She's trying hard to break out from the 'variety show sexy teenage image' and is now promoting a new more mature look.

bin186ux8.jpg090508sadhz0.jpg

Bin also opened a clothing line called Intiara. Here are some messages she got from fellow celeberity friends (this was actually a while ago, but I wanted to share):

SNSD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3e8DSIIYLg&feature=related

"Hello! This is SNSD! Congrats on opening Intiara!! Please continute on showing everyone your skills and you know, give SNSD some pretty clothes ^^. Congrats!!"

Minwoo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MogDqw-QNYw...feature=related

"She has finally created an uproar (usually not a good connotation but since theyre close = joke). The lovable, someone I personally adore so much, my dongseng (little sister) hye bin has opened a online fashion mall called intiara. Firstly, congratulations! And because I have opened a online fashion mall before I can say the most important thing is to constantly resupply and upgrade with better and newer clothes. Hye bin's style…she actually models and to match everybody's style she will provide pretty clothes that can also be great gifts I believe…therefore I will ask for everyone's love and attention on her behalf. And hye bin ah once you earn lots and lots of money call oppa (wink wink). Byee~~"

(credits: Clover Love @ Bin Thread)

Solbi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0SBDMdveCY...feature=related

"Hello this is solbi ^_^ . Yes, Jeon hye bin shi has opened an online shopping mall called in tiara. She has a really really pretty face and a really really pretty body and lately has done really well in acting. Congratulations for the opening of your shopping mall. I hope everyone stops by a lot and spreads the word so that it becomes a big hit and popular. Jeon hye bin shi congratulations for in tiara and I hope it becomes a big hit! Fighting!"

Fly To The Sky

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EegLq4xOx1g&feature=related

"Brian: Hello this is fly to the sky. We sincerely congratulate you for your opening of Intiara and I am sure through in tiara many ladies can go online and buy lots of pretty clothes.

Hwanhee: Us too… join in…

Brian: are we?

Hwanhee: look around!

Brian: yes look around as well

Hwanhee: and (I think) cheer you on a lot or gather lots of costumers? (not sure)

Brian: And because its hye bin shi that is doing this I really hope it does well even more (Hwanhee just keeps says yes, yes haha brian does all the talking).

Brian: And everyone through in tiara…uhh lots of clothes.. And not just personal shopping, gifts, are available to see and buy. I have heard that there are pretty clothes so I will ask for your interest and love etc.

Hwanhee:

Yes..uh..Congratulations and Hye bin shi fighting.

Both: Thank you."

Andy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb3MqyIYH6A...feature=related

"Hello this is Andy. I hear Jeon hye bin shi has opened a home shopping mall called in tiara, so I hope everyone goes to it a lot and buys lots and lots of clothes. And Andy would actually love to buy stuff as well ^_^ ;; but since she says theyre only selling lady's clothes *Ahem* NEXT time if it sells guy's clothes I will without a doubt go and buy! I ask for everyone's love for in tiara thank you!"

Park Jung Ah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p10YmR3_mg...feature=related

"Hello this is bak jung ah. Usually known as a fashion-jjang (if anybody doesn't kno wut this is just ask), I hear jeon hye bin shi will open a fashion mall soon and it is called in tiara. Really~~ our pretty hye bin shi wears pretty clothes and is really knowledgeable about fashion and so I believe she will do a great job with this online mall. So I will ask everyone to please shower your love on in tiara and me…talk to hye bin shi about prices a little bit cheaper xP for me… shop there and wear them. So our hye bin I sincerely congratulate you and (there is no audio from here L)"

INTIARA CLOTHES:

intiara570kf2.jpg

intiara215yu2.jpg

intiara595od9.jpg

intiara47wr5.jpg

3091rq0.jpg

More HERE

In Drama "Scale of Providence"

scaleofprovidence5kz7.jpg

scaleofprovidence6kd1.jpg

Movie HAMLET Promotion

20081209144100357qd4ky9.jpg

20081209150426249b61509hb1.jpg

20081209144518191b61454uy5.jpg

With SNSD and Bae Suel Gi

wsnsd3sv6.jpg

wsnsdsg2.jpg

bsgnbinby9jc1.jpg

2008 MKMF

mkmf2tg9.jpg

mkmf3ab8.jpg

Instyle Photoshoot

instylemu5.jpg

Random Self-Camera

110608oc2.jpg

bincy052608su3.jpg

cy110320081lk0.jpg

binsitting042608lb6.jpg

110308wb0.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA

WITH HER MOM-

bincy060608as5.jpg

Make a Wish and Love Request

makeawishfh7.jpg

682262df907cc200632798dwo6.jpg

9cc20fd907df49fa39012f9vs0.jpg

Credits: JEON HYE BIN THREAD and Bin's Cyworld

Guest lovemochi

i personally LOVE her style<3

TT__________TT i would buy her entire clothes line. LOL <3

hope she's successful! i miss seeing her in the music industry~ but her acting career is steadedly growing<3

Guest plumblossoms

She's back~ What accident? :blink: I was wondering what she's been up to. Thank you for the major spammage <3 I can't wait to see her in the drama!

Guest SleepiiDreamer

she is so gorgeous! i think she's so... freaking beautiful. lmao.

thank you for the wonderful pictures! it's great to see her back again!

and i've visited intiara. :] its really cute, the stuff there.

Guest maydx93

wow....she's even prettier than before....she looks better without a lot of make up!! She looks a lot more approachable and human now...compared to before. :D

Guest hamdainvincible

OH, i miss her so much!

She has short hair now?!

The pics of her& BSK really make me miss them. T__T

They should come back soon. (; Thanks for sharing.

Guest kassuma

i'm gonna check out the site and plan to get some stuff but do they do international delivery?

very glad to see all her close frens supporting my fave girl

Archived