FLAME!

Guest Yungeekun

Guest WingL

the twins' bday is a day before my graduation.. XDDDDD!!

um. wonder what activities they're doing this year =/

um. i dont think they did anything last year.. huh. =S

um. i really dont recall =O=''

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Yungeekun

they had a pic of their celebrating their birthday on FLAME WAVE last year, I think all they had was a cake and some drinks. About it. Usually they have a cake or something.

I don't know about what they will do this year because they might be busy doing something, not sure. I don't live in Japan lol. Whatever they do, hope they do it safe and they do it smart. Haha sounds like a mother.

Guest WingL

oh. um. i duno. just throw some cakes my beloved =)

i hope they enjoy themselves. i dont really care what they do. bring a few nice girls home =D but dont do it together... its. um. i dont want to imagine or get there....

sorry for going off track. so. anyways.

i am hoping to go back to japan this summer, thou it may not happen.. anyways. to see if i can "bump into the izakis by extreme luck".

yes of course... "accidently bumping into them". nothing on purpose.. or stalking related. =_____________,=!!!!!

Guest Yungeekun

I would hope to be able to bump into them, but I wouldn't know where they hang out.

I would love more than anything to be able to go to Japan. I don't know about this year and my mom thinks its too far away for me to travel. =_____=* I'm trying to convince her that it's okay, but she still nervous.

Guest *Mmeee

Yusuke and Hisato getting old now eh? So manly and mature! HAHA.... Yusuke will always be my first celebrity crush =)

Guest masanobu

Yusuke is soo cute!! but i still like hisato more;)--and they're turning 22 soon!! yeah. hahaha

Guest Yungeekun

Yusuke was my first Japanese crush. He's so cute! I can't believe with in a matter of days, they will both be 22. They are getting so much older.

The new version of 7/06 Junon will be released on May 23rd. Hopefully they should have some pics of them and them celebrating their b-day. Or they will probably show it on FLAME WAVE.

Guest WingL

yusuke is my first japanese crush as well!!!!

(ok. fine. kindaichi starring tsuyoshi was actually my first. but i didnt know back then! i was only 10!! yusuke is my actual first~~ *blush* )

i just think the izakis are growing more and more like nagase tomoya. esp yusuke. but is that just me? LOL.

just that the izakis obviously have nicer skin. and less .... "orthodox" than nagase. um. dont know how to explain that feeling. like. nagase's way overrated while izakis are way underrated. *struggles* anyways. maybe i will explain it further when i actually dont have APs tomorrow and when somebody yells at me for comparing nagase to izaki. =PPP

Guest MisZ UccHi

kyaa~~ haven't been here for a while!! Izaki twins birthday!! coming up!! YEEAY~~~~ can't wait!! I still remember in Factory Generation..when Kyohei and Yu mistaken wish them late... xD its cho funny!! XD

Guest WingL

^ oh! i saw that one too!! puahahahhahahahahahaaaaa.

that was a long time ago huh, u hv a good memory... XDDDDD!!

Guest MisZ UccHi

^ oh! i saw that one too!! puahahahhahahahahahaaaaa.

that was a long time ago huh, u hv a good memory... XDDDDD!!

because its one of my fav Factory Generation episodes!! XD cho funny..at the end..when they all were dancing round and round..like little kids.. XD funny and KAWAII! I realised Hisato can't stop laughing when he pretend to kick Yu.. XD its cho funny..and how YU and Kyohei sang happy birthday for them..XD

Guest Yungeekun

ahhh I love that episode of FG. Dancing to Celine Dion how lovely puahaha XD.

Here's a couple of offshot pics.

14506ix.jpg

14909uj.jpg

Here's a shot from Gocha Maze!

cnt0014160l4gw.jpg

credits:Gyao and FLAME BBS

Guest WingL

^ oh. was that song celine dion ....... *scilent*

anywayyyyys. FGs are memorable .............. <3<3<3

um. my fav fg. i really cant think of any. i guess i like all of the xmas FGs. =D~!!

Guest MisZ UccHi

kyaaa~~~ Yungeekun!!! that pictures are hilarious!! XD Lookie!!! Hisato's reaction..XD he just love to make that kind of face... :blink: but~cuTE!!! ah..I didn't know that it was Celine Dion's song... :blink: ^^"

MINNA!!!! IZAKI twins BIRTHDAY!!! TOMORROW!!! KYAAA~~~ And my maths test is tomorrow too.. :sweatingbullets: ganbatte..^^" hope Izaki twins spirit always with me!! XD YEAY~~~ can't wait... but~I'll just wish first...since its 4 hours here and 3 hours more in Japan..^^" I need to go now..early..but~its okay.. :phew: here goes..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IZAKI BROTHERS!!!

~ IZAKI HISATO (22 years old)

~ IZAKI YUSUKE (22 years old)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! may you both have a happy life!! and produce more songs for FLAME!!!! YEAY~~~ GANBATTE ne FLAME!!! I'll support FLAME till' the end!!!!! :w00t:

:sweatingbullets: i'm getting cho excited!!! :w00t:

Guest Yungeekun

Happy Birthday Izaki Twins!!

I hope they have a wonderful and fun birthday!! I got excited for them earlier. I still am. 22 years old! Getting so much older. I am going to bake some cupcakes. I'm gonna take some pics and post em later. ^^

Guest WingL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IZAKIS!!!

i wish them getting a new CD asap =)! (ok. this is more like a wish for me..... LOL)

i wish to see them in another movie soon too (ok. for me again)

i wish for them to come to canada (fine. this wish benifits me again. but hey, its also their dream to come and visit!!)

maaaa. i give up.

i just want them to be happy.

i wish yusuke to be a little less dark.

yet. not so, cause this would mean he would loose his character and become like hisa... XDDDDDDDD

<3 yusuke.. and hisato

Guest akirasberry

ahh happy birthday yusuke and hisa!!!!!

i had a math test as well :w00t: hope they are having a good time!

Guest MisZ UccHi

ah!! sugoii ne!! I can't wait to here news bout their activities during their birthday!!! XD YEEEAAAY~~~~ 22 years old already for the twins!! XD

Guest ikuZE

Happy 22nd birthday to Yusuke and Hisato!!

Hope they are both having a great celebration.. and hope yusuke finds a gf XD

please come out with something for us fans!!

Archived