JiYeon3.jpg

Name: 국지연 / Gook Ji Yun (Kook Ji Yeon)

Profession: Model, actress

Birthdate: 1984-Apr-17

Height: 167cm

Weight: 45kg

Star sign: Aries

Talent agency: Olive9

Education: Dongduk Woman's University (Major in Broadcasting & Entertainment)

TV SHOWS

scarletletter.th.jpg

The Scarlett Letter 주홍글씨 (MBC, 2010) as Jin Jin Joo

stillmarryme.th.jpg

The Woman Who Still Wants to Marry 아직도 결혼하고 싶은 여자 (MBC, 2010) as Se Na (cameo)

bbflowers.th.jpg

Boys Before Flowers 꽃보다 남자 (KBS2, 2009) as Ginger

OTHER IMAGES

profilegjylv6.th.jpg 0202nq5.th.jpg 0401rt7.th.jpg 2009011415451410011db8.th.jpg

gjy5.th.jpg gjy15.th.jpg gjy17.th.jpg gjy18.th.jpg

EXTERNAL LINKS

Official site

CYworld Page

Profile (nate)

‘꽃보다남자’ 악녀 국지연, 악녀못지 않은 인기!

2009011415451410011db8.jpg

꽃보다남자 악녀 국지연이 화제가 되고 있다. KBS 월화드라마 '꽃보다 남자'에 출연하고 있는 국지연이 주연 배우들 못지 않게 큰 관심을 얻고 있다.

국지연은 금잔디(구혜선)을 시기하면서 곤궁에 빠뜨리는 신화고의 악녀 3인방 리더 진저 역으로 출연하고 있다.

자신들이 좋아하는 F4를 위해서라면 물불을 가리지 않고 금잔디를 향한 온갖 이간질과 구박을 서슴치 않는 극중 모습과는 너무 다른 그녀의 모습이 또 다른 매력으로 다가온다.

이국적인 용모에 늘씬한 몸매를 자랑하는 그녀는 악녀 3인방의 리더 진저 역으로 출연하고 있다.

하지만 배역과는 달리 예쁜 외모로 눈길을 끌고 있다. 현재 국지연의 미니홈피에는 하루 3만명 이상의 팬들이 몰려들 정도로 폭발적인 관심을 끌고 있다.

한편, 국지연은 동덕여자대학교 방송연예과 출신으로 그동안 다수 광고 모델을 역임했으며 조성훈, 엠씨 더 맥스, 빅마마 뮤직비디오에 출연하기도 했다. (사진=국지연 미니홈피)

----

talking about her recent popularity in Boys Before Flowers

Images from BOF thread

jinsunmijt9.jpg jinsunmi2np1.jpg

gookjiy3gk2.jpg gookji4ti6.jpg

Gook Ji Yun: "There is a Reason Behind My Bullying"

jiyeon2pf2.jpg

This beautiful lady, Gook Ji Yun, who plays the leader of the evil trio “Jin Sun Mi” has been gaining popularity since the debut of “Boys Before Flowers“. And behind the scene, she tries to explain the reason for “bullying” Jan Di.

In the drama, the ultimate aim of Jin Hee (Gook Ji Yun) is to chase the poor Geum Jan Di (Goo Hye Sun), who barges into the school and mesmerizes her idols F4, out of ShinHwa College. Despite being named as the “evil trio”, Gook Ji Yun, however, attempts to plead for her character Jin Hee. She said: “There is a reason behind her bullying. In the beginning, it was due to her despise for Geum Jan D, but later on, she is really mad at Jan Di for stealing her F4.”

Gook Ji Yun continued: “Geum Jan Di likes both Goo Joon Pyo (Lee Min Ho) and Yoon Ji Hoo (Kim Hyun Joong) at the same time. Her actions will eventually throw the entire college into disarray.”

What she means is that, although what Jin Hee did was “evil” under the current circumstances, but people shouldn’t hate her for doing so. Gook Ji Yun is quick to add: “I will be torturing Geum Jan Di more as the story develops.”

Gook Ji Yun also expressed her liking for the role she is playing. In response to her sudden surge in popularity, she smiled and said: “Will playing as a ‘villian’ make me famous?” She however, became serious again and said: “Just like climbing a mountain, I hope to use a persevering attitude to play my role well.”

How many of you like her as well? I sure did though. She is fast to grab my attention with her beautiful appearance. And strangely I don’t hate her in the drama, but find the trio “comical” instead. And it seems like everyone in the drama, lead or not, is getting famous.

(credits to hanfever)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest lea11

Talk about the power of plastic surgery. Have you seen her 'before' photos??

20090123_GookJiYunBefore.jpg

Honestly, I'm losing faith in Korean celebrities' "beauty"... it pisses me off. And no, her english is terrible, I cringe everytime she says 'Oh my God' or anything English and trying to sound so sophisticated.

And her acting is quite cringeworthy, also. But I really don't like jandi's character(she's annoying as hell) so I'd rather go for Ginger's character.

Guest vietsoul

she is really pretty especially in the picture above, i like her character in BOF better than the one in the taiwan version.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest starrgazing

eventhough she's always bullying Geum Jan Di (BoF) i look at her she's so lovely and fashionista.

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived