Bright

Guest sweetgirl_121

Guest xradiostatic

i knew they'd get some more fans after jaejoong mentioned bright in an interview. he has good taste. XD

i love their new single - "Feelin' you" is great.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't been active in Soompi lately!

Anyway yes STILL... is a very nice song (: What makes it even more nicer is the fact that MEG composed and wrote the lyrics for it (:

I just discovered this band after seeing a MV on Youtube.

I love those girls seriously. I really recommend all their ballads. Especially "Missin' U" and their live version of "Orange".

They have amazing voices. I wish i knew them before.

My recommendations :

- Kotoba ni dekinakute

- Theme of bright 1 & 2

- Tears

- Missin' U

- I'll be there

- Tegami

- Brightest star

Guest h2obubbli

These girls are quite amazing, their tunes are very catchy and nice to the ear.

Im addicted to tegami ft. K atm. lol alot of them are fans of BoA, i rekon one of them sounds similar to BoA aswel

Guest mmveelee

wow! MEG wrote and composed "Still"?!

that is awesome! I love that song, it's soo good!

Prob. why she sang so much in that song, for once she has lots of lines.

I wish people would pay more attention to them though, they're not very popular. :(

• 4 weeks later...
Guest albeitalways

So I was watching random DBSK clips and I was liek whoa whoa wait didyoureallysaidthat!? when Yoochun mentioned this group. O.O

Makes sense, they're both handled by avex (although different units) but seriously, I'm begging Max Matsuura better consider a collab between these two.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LazyAzian

BRIGHT's going to release a new Winter single which is still untitled but you can hear a preview and view the full lyrics on their official website here.

There's also a new song from them called "I Like That" but I don't know if it's part of their Winter single or a different release but it's used in a commercial here.

• 2 weeks later...

1 of the girl has really deep voice, dont kno her name

you mean Nagi?

BRIGHT's going to release a new Winter single which is still untitled but you can hear a preview and view the full lyrics on their official website here.

There's also a new song from them called "I Like That" but I don't know if it's part of their Winter single or a different release but it's used in a commercial here.

wow! I'm loving both songs... I wonder when are they going to release them...

we need more BRIGHT love...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived