Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

Guest janecokie1430293059

Jang Dong Gun's mansion in Gapyeong built for Go So Young's parents

by Do Hyelim - STAR N NEWS

tr6o.jpg

It was found out that Jang Dong Gun and Go So Young's mansion in Gapyeong was built for Go So Young's parents.

On September 26th, an official of SM C&C told that it is not true that Jang Dong Gun and Go So Young are moving to Gapyeong.

He said, "The mansion was built for Go So Young's parents, and her parents will be residing there."  So far, people were saying that Jang Dong Gun and Go So Young will be residing at the mansion.

The entire property of the mansion is 1,322m2, has three flowers on overground, and one basement floor.  It is said that the property was bought for 400 million KRW.

The mansion is waiting to get the outer wall and interior designing done, and prominent constructor Kwak Hee Soo directed the entire construction.

Meanwhile, Jang Dong Gun and Go So Young got married back in May 2010, and they have been residing at Heukseok-dong, Seoul.  However, they moved to Samsung-dong in 2011.

Source: http://en.starnews.com

Guest amri28

You're welcome @mylove999! And yes, @janecokie is right. I don't think he has recorded it since it's been so long since the last time he recorded an album or CD. Actually it has only a few lines so I don't think it's a song at all. Maybe you can call it a jingle for the SKT CF. The only song he recorded recently was "More Than Me", an OST from his last year's Kdrama, AGD. You can only download it if you can find the site wherein you can convert his youtube clips including his CF's to mp3. I forgot what site was that. If I can find it soon, I will post it here. He even has a version of Culture Club's "Karma Chameleon". It was also uploaded in youtube.

Oh thanks my sweetie @janecokie! Hugs and kisses to you, too! Take care and God bless!

:D

Guest amri28

Thanks @amri28 & @janecokie

I love AGD drama and love "More Than Me" too :) I have seen this drama many many times since I knew it... hehe...

I has converted the song from SKT CF to mp3 already and set it as my alarm tone every morning. Unfortunately, it is only 29 seconds, not a full song :)

Nice day everybody! :)

Oh good for you @mylove999! It wasn't really a song that's why it's short. Twas used in his SKT CF, wherein he was in a bathtub reading a mag with his own photo on it. Just a 30 sec CF, right? Have you seen the making of it? It's also uploaded in youtube. I like it much better than the CF itself. It has version 1 and 2 I think.

Anyway, enjoy drooling/ ogling at our ever handsome JDG! ;)

Guest amri28

Oh I almost forgot, it's JDG's son's birthday today! Happy, happy 3rd birthday Min Joon/ Jun Hyeok! I wish you the best of everything and that you'll grow up as handsome and as great as your dad! ;)

Guest janecokie1430293059

S.M. C&C:
Dong Gun to be on the cover of the first issue of 'The Celebrity'.  Check it out! ;-)

vwk8.jpg
Source: Facebook/smcncactors

Guest amri28

S.M. C&C:

Dong Gun to be on the cover of the first issue of 'The Celebrity'.  Check it out! ;-)

Source: Facebook/smcncactors

Oh that's great news @janecokie! JDG always has this "reputation" to be the first to grace a TV program or a magazine! He really has that strong appeal and attraction to people most especially to the female fans! No wonder he always comes first to the minds of individuals when they launch new programs or magazines. In 2008, when PJH show was launched, he was his first guest. And it received a high rating so much more than JWS guest appearance! Well that's the drawing

power of JDG's charisma! :x

Thanks for sharing your nice photos of him @janecokie! Love them all :x :D