Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

*Oh be still my heart...!~.*.i think DG grows more mature..and i'm always loving his looks..he's so blessed with those perfect profiles!!..somewhow he's beginning to look like some Bollywood hunk..but overall he's the MOST handsome man on Planet Earth.. :rolleyes:

Haha Wien my love..i was just wondering too..his birthday party will be held right after 7th March..because on that very day itself we are spending our special day together!! WOOOT!!..*puff!.. ends of dream..* :P ..but i am so planning it..the tickets are limited tho'..aish!!!!..

Hehe..everybody is in 'Bad Love' mood..me too..i am thinking how hot KSS is... ;)

Guest TY_KSW

Haha Wien my love..i was just wondering too..his birthday party will be held right after 7th March..because on that very day itself we are spending our special day together!! WOOOT!!..*puff!.. ends of dream..* :P ..but i am so planning it..the tickets are limited tho'..aish!!!!..

Hehe..everybody is in 'Bad Love' mood..me too..i am thinking how hot KSS is... ;)

Inez Jang is so lucky to have same BD with her hubby!

You may celebrate together in Seoul dear... remember to squeeze theman's flesh too! :lol:

Ay.. u are into KSS not KSW? nice to KSS fans because they said that they feel so lonely when they entered into BAD LOVE thread... :D

Jang Dong-gun - Kim Seung-woo entertainers baseball team win 19:8 against Japan

2008/01/12(Sat) 16:21

80346lxl6.jpg

Kim Seung-woo and "Hallyu star" has won in a baseball friendship match against Japanese professional baseball team Yomiuri Giants.

Source: http://contents.innolife.net

----------------------------------

i doubt it because Dong Gun is in NZ shooting film :phew: .. he could not spend time for a friendship match baseball ... Anyway.. Congrats to Playboy! :w00t:

Guest ruffluv109

dg's autograph at the new AI website.....nice to see him writing quite a long sentence in English...his English is vastly improving i guess... :blush:...and he wrote in chinese too!!! I wish i have his multilingual talent... :rolleyes:

newai.jpg

http://www.adonisifc.com

i doubt it because Dong Gun is in NZ shooting film :phew: .. he could not spend time for a friendship match baseball ... Anyway.. Congrats to Playboy! :w00t:

Yes mona, he did not join the match but he sent bestwishes to his teammates. There's a joke going around in korea that he should just throw the ball from NZ since he's such a great pitcher.... :blush:

dg's autograph at the new AI website.....nice to see him writing quite a long sentence in English...his English is vastly improving i guess... :blush: ...and he wrote in chinese too!!! I wish i have his multilingual talent... :rolleyes:

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/ruffluv4/newai.jpg

http://www.adonisifc.com

Dear Ruff.. we are all proud of being his fans.. being into such talent n handsome n kindhearted...

His handwritting is very nice tho.. tsk both Romanization n Chinese words.. :w00t:

Yes mona, he did not join the match but he sent bestwishes to his teammates. There's a joke going around in korea that he should just throw the ball from NZ since he's such a great pitcher.... :blush:

So, he wasn't in Guam together with the group? All the while I thought he's there to play. And he's still there in NZ shooting his movie. His stay there was quite long already as what expected because I thought he's only going to be there until December. Wondering when will the movie shoot be completed? :)

So, he wasn't in Guam together with the group? All the while I thought he's there to play. And he's still there in NZ shooting his movie. His stay there was quite long already as what expected because I thought he's only going to be there until December. Wondering when will the movie shoot be completed? :)

hahah.. Will... u jump from this thread to another like myself huh? so busy lah!

He just spent some days from Dec 27 to Jan 3 in Korea.. the rest time he spending in NZ shooting film.. The movie is about 60-70 completed... :rolleyes:

hahah.. Will... u jump from this thread to another like myself huh? so busy lah!

He just spent some days from Dec 27 to Jan 3 in Korea.. the rest time he spending in NZ shooting film.. The movie is about 60-70 completed... :rolleyes:

Hi TY - don't you know that I'm always at your back......I always follow where you are hahaha especially in the other thread (you know where this is) Ye, I read that he was in Korea for a while last x-mas season just to film a CF & went back to NZ right away to resume his shooting. So, he'll spend a little longer there, huh? But for sure, this will be completed before his b-day since he's going to spend his special day in Korea. :)

C U around TY.......... :)

woohoo...the FAPAI pic is delicious...

i love his hairstyle....., manly...

Is there any young executive like him out there?

If I have a Boss like him.., hmmm I wil spend 247 only to help him..kekkkk

hope this not posted yet, got fr New Thread 8thank's to Rubie

January 17, 2008

Jang Dong-gun's 13-years-old song had been recently released in Taiwan

2008115851sv7.jpg

A song which was sang by a Korean Wave star, Jang Dong-gun 13 years ago was recently released in Taiwan, rapidly becoming a huge hit. However, Jang Dong-gun's agency is not sure whether they should laugh or cry over it.

A spokesman from Jang Dong-gun's agency revealed in an interview on 14th that, "Jang Dong-gun sang a song with Panmeichun in Taiwan long time ago. And the record company in Taiwan just released that that song in an album without giving any notice to us". The agency is considering a countermeasure to meet the situation.

The recording company in Taiwan recently released the album once Jang Dong-gun became largely popular in Asia. A Chinese newspaper reported, "Recently the popularity of Jang Dong-gun have rapidly increased in Taiwan and the recording company who had the copyright of the song decided to release the album after 13 years of the song being initially recorded".

Highlight & transted by hancinema.net

Original article at http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=L...095896&iid=

woohoo...the FAPAI pic is delicious...

i love his hairstyle....., manly...

Is there any young executive like him out there?

If I have a Boss like him.., hmmm I wil spend 247 only to help him..kekkkk

heyhehey! taka a Q first lady... m sure that BOSS will have to deal with many assistants 247.. muahahha! :lol::w00t:

Guest ruffluv109

GIORDANO SPRING COLLECTION 2008

source: http://www.giordano.co.kr

credits: 007 (www.jangdonggun-club.com)

by007jangdonggun_giordano2008_01.jpg

by007jangdonggun_giordano2008_02.jpg

by007jangdonggun_giordano2008_03.jpg

by007jangdonggun_giordano2008_04.jpg

by007jangdonggun_giordano2008_05.jpg

by007jangdonggun_giordano2008_06.jpg

by007jangdonggun_giordano2008_07.jpg

by007jangdonggun_giordano2008_08.jpg

i like the pix for t-shirts, cardigan, shirts and accessory the most.....especially the t-shirts one, he looks seducingly hot, like he's wanting something from me...eheheh... :P:sweatingbullets:

by007jangdonggun_giordano2008_12.jpg

Yes CT Ruffie..i love that breathless look on T-Shirts, Shirts and Accessory too. Jang Dong Gun is truly and naturally a beautiful man..he was probably born on a fullmoon nite..with dazzling stars all around.. :rolleyes:

agree with you ladies.. all his pix of Gio above are superb .. the one T-shirt is the best!

his killing soulful eyes, mesmerizing lips and a die-hard nose ! :w00t: