Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which song is your favourite? (Name only one)

Hmm, it's kind of hard to say because it changes from time to time. It can be 'So Hot' for a week then 'Irony' after. But right now I have to say it's 'Nobody'. I've listened to the song more than 200 times and still haven't grown tired of it.

-Edit- with some Nobody pictures to make the post less 'spammish' x_x

2ajnhpl.jpg

2819fn8.jpg

2po8enp.jpg

200811272150331138_1.jpg

Guest ll_borderline

this baby is born to be a leader....:)

1218465293_1112.jpg

her partner in crime! lol

i dunno why i keep on laughing at this gif!

whats up with me! lol

ebb0a5ed959cebb288eb8f84ec9588ed95b.gif

the cute and sexy yet dorky YuBinyong!

121638606647153800.gif

funny UFO replies from MiSo... lol

untitled-12.jpg

lolololololove them!

cute 2ye hip bump!

36.gif

aish these two... lol

cr.cutegiurl

VOTE FOR MIN SUNYE ---- NEW POLL -- SOMETHING ABOUT WHO IS THE BEST FEMALE CELEBRITY FRESHMAN OR SOMETHING (CAN SOMEONE TRANSLATE!!)

she is second right now..its really easy to vote, just select her and click on the orange button below.

1남규리 (46795 | 41.5%) Namgyuri (46,795 | 41.5%)

2선예 (46047 | 40.9%) Seonye (46,047 | 40.9%)

3 윤아 (16313 | 14.5%) Yoon Ah (16313 | 14.5%)

4 정민주 (2045 | 1.8%) Jeongminju (2045 | 1.8%)

5 수영 (1047 | 0.9%) Swimming (1047 | 0.9%)

http://64.233.189.101/translate_c?hl=en&am...U97n6QkwsnjQn4A

lol..she is always on some poll!!

cr ;wonderholic

ll_borderline

ahh..adorable!!..yebakkiE!

baby sunye!!

and their hip bump!!..2YE really is official!

Guest jyung01

I thought i'll contribute ^^

Here are some gifs i found @ crunchyroll in the wonder girls section ^^

sohee.gifmbcgif5xx2.gif4-3.gif

Clap Clap Clap ^^:

1zdudfsjpg.gif

And because im a yoobiniee biased :rolleyes: :

yoobin.gif2chajd3.gif

hello wonderfuls. this is my first ever post on soompi. i've always been a silent reader & wonderful and this time, i want to express how much i like wonder girls. they're the first ever group that i liked when i first got into kpop. i think that they're very talented, charismatic, and down-to-earth which makes them really appealing to people. i'm so glad that even though the girls are on a break, i'm still able to get news about them through you guys and you always keep this thread going. keep up the good work! i miss the girls already!! let's all continue supporting them until their comeback.

i actually first found out about them in youtube then i got into soompi because of my sister and then finally, i saw coolsmurf's blog. hehe.

although the girls rose to their popularity because of their hit dance songs like tell me, so hot, and nobody, i really like their ballad songs especially 'i tried' and 'this time'. but if i have to choose, it would be 'i tried'. hehe. that's all for now. :D

please continue updating wonderfuls! we all appreciate it. thank you! :D

Guest ll_borderline

oh gosh i feel so bad after seeing some of the pictures...

their nose are so red and they all got runny nose!

2YeAhn is caught wiping their runny nose...

f0003682_4972ffb7cc324.jpg

f0003682_4972f50140b16.jpg

f0003682_4972f51a146fd.jpg

i hope the girls wont get sick.

their hands turn red too!

sunmi cant do anything to endure the cold but to fist her hands.

f0003682_4972fb9d1f52c.jpg

f0003682_4972f5041adec.jpg

edit: all i can do is remember sunmi's song to lighten up everything....

"my hands are cold~ kong! my feet are cold~ kong because of the cold winter wind~ kong! kong!"

sunmi's infamous song mtv wonder girls season 3! lol

Guest sgtkixuraz

thanks for all of the pictures~

i hope they aren't sick!! but they have more time to rest now since they're on a break.

btw does anyone have the rest of the pictures from this shoot?

so11042.jpg

Guest roseseraphix

roseseraphix: It's "奇迹女孩" :]

thx~! xD 奇迹女孩 fighting!

nobody is still as addicting as tell me~ i want nobody nobody but you~

Guest goldenGAZE

Thanks for all the Winter fest pictures. The girls look like they have less make up on and it suites them. All naturally stunning. Sun Mi's hair is soo cute.

Lemme answer some questions.

Which song is your favourite?

Too many. I love 'move' (feat.Minwoo) since Sun Mi's rap is hot. Plus i love 'I wanna' since all of their vocals are amazing, and also Irony. Sorry i said more than one. Ok i pick Irony since i love the beat soo much ^^.

How did you find out about wonder girls?

I remember it was thorough Youtube. I had a little bit of a JRock phase *shivers* but i realized that it wasn't the genre for me so i tried looking for other artist on youtube. I got in to Big Bang first but i also saw lots of related videos and posts about a group named wonder girls. Then i came across a video of someone dancing to WG's Tell me. Before i knew it i had watched soo many videos of people dancing to tell me and eventually researched the artist. This lead to Coolsmurfs wonderland which i followed for months before finally joining Soompi (i remember whenever i googled something about WG's i'd always get linked back to Soompi and since i wasn't i member i couldn't get in. Got me so frustrated so finally i joined and stalked the WG's thread as a silent reader for a super long time). Wonder girls were the first girl group i liked. Till this day i still adore them.

i totally forgot that it winter in korea too blahh , anyway the girls look SO cold

really i also hope they don't caught a bad cold for it.

i terribly miss them...

i would like to suggest bout the first page(not the title).. will the first page includes all shows, performances, awards, schedules from the beginning to their upcomming schedules...

Can we make it like super junior soompi forum first page?? its awesome coz it have all the information a fan wants to know.. even the site where to download videos, cyworld and minihompy site, site where to buy goodies..

for a fan like me, that cant read all the post here since the page move so fast.. it'll be helpful to find a link or a summary of the recent updates of the girls in the first page.. hope this thread management would reconsider..

i know its a hardwork but awesome members will surely help bout the information we need to fill the first page..

another question, where can we buy wonder girls goodies?? like jewelries, clothes, and other stuffs.. i want to own wonder girls goodies.. cant find them in yesasia and dvdheaven.. multiply site would be love..

thank you.. if there's anything wrong with my post please tell me.. i dont want to contribute bad things to this thread.. thanks a lot..

I'm sure the first page will includes the things you have say , but im not sure about having an update

schedules.

& if you want to buy the girls goodies you can go to spectacle! (wonder girls international forum)

there you can find where to buy it

Volleyball Stars Does ‘Nobody’ 090118

rh8r34.jpg

"2008~2009 ‘NH Nonghyup Pro Volleyball’ V-League All-Star game was held at Jangchung Gymnasium this afternoon.

Source: Photoro

Credits: Sunmijjang.wordpress.com"

Guest babblebuffet

Which song is your favourite?

Sorry Heart and Saying I Love You

How did you find out about wonder girls?

First heard of them when HeeChul danced to it in EHB but i didn't pay attention cos i thought they were some group from the 80s. I started paying attention to them because of the Dream Concert 2008 fiasco. Their songs are really catchy and i like the fact that I don't really prefer any member over the rest. Try as I may, i just can't pick a favourite member!

Guest blazeee

I would really like to see the girls taking part in acting..I've seen SunYe acting and I do think that she could pursue that line too.

I loved the mini skit that Wonder Girls took part in last year. Some pictures from there, I thought these two had good chemistry.

w622ho1276tu8.jpg

w632ho1276rl9.jpg

pictures are from daum.

Guest monmoon

RANK THE GIRLS ACCORDING TO THESE PICTURES! (lmao..by the way the one with blond hair in Hyun-Ah)

jyp6hx4.jpg

SunYe

YuBin

SunMi

YeEun

SoHee

HyunAh

credit wonderholic for this picture.

Archived