Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest shinhdeplol

^

^ Thanks for the gifs ^^ Sohee doesnt have to act cute, she is naturally a cutie <3

Yeeun tweeted just now. The weather in NYC seems to put her in a good mood <3

great weather in NYC - wanna go central park!

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest valentino_rossi46

Mimi refers to herself ?

She tried so hard, came to a far far place then it's doesnt matter, she came home and now she thought it's matter ?

mimimimi0502 Mimi

I tried so hard~ and got so far~ but in the end~ It doesn't even matter~ awww it is stuck in my head hahaha good night muah!!

kristen_hoosier Kristen Van Hoosier

@mimimimi0502 In the end, it kind of does matter T.T

mimimimi0502 Mimi

@kristen_hoosier I think so too! but they said "it doesn't even matter" Irony or paradox? Haha

Guest Marilori

^Actually, I noticed that Yoobin and Lim were sporting much darker hair. And I'm guessing this video was shot after their trip to HK right? It might be for their comeback hopefully!

Guest adyaby

Lim tweeted to Claude ^^

WG_Lim   @ClaudeKelly Hey Claude!! I was listening to one of your songs~Hope you are well! See you soon:D

also... Jane & Lim are out tonight~!

JANEyjK  I'm at this secret spot with Lim and they are playing R&B songs like Neyo, Bruno Mars, Mario, R Kelly, Trey Songz! Love this place!!

Guest qoxie

HK's WTC MORE shopping mall has been hosting a "First PUCCA Showcase in Hong Kong 香港首個PUCCA潮流展" exhibit as part of their "PUCCA Love Easter Island PUCCA愛情復活島" retail campaign this month.

Part of the products on show include WG's (the tee shirts, if correct) & Korean designer Kwak Hyun Joo's fashion lines.

9XYj9l.jpg

DDhi1.jpg

Source: http://www.facebook.com/wtcmore.page

No in-store pics have surfaced online yet. Maybe the store banned shutterbugs.

But a local blogger took this snapshot of this display billboard (promoting the WG & Kwak Hyun Joo exhibits) at the mall's atrium.

yRoK9.jpg

Source: http://hk.myblog.yah...=-1&action=prev

"can someone please tell me why we cant have our own subfourm ?"

I often think that as well LOL. I'm pretty sure the girls will get one at some point, especially with their new stuff coming but a lot of the time I love coming into one thread, idk I like the feeling I'm not missing anything even though there's more pages, then again the sunye, yoobin & this thread are among the highest amount of pages for official threads (or thats the way I see it lol)

anyway. omg Yoobin's rap in M's honey has been stuck in my head the whole "I know YOU BEEN looking for a girl like YOOBIN" lololol it reminded me of her harry potter mc outfit hahaha<3

14dzssi.jpg

and those hong kong pics are so amazing!super fierce.

ps I want to reupload the 2008 song of the year win on youtube, is there any reason other than mnet content that it got deleted before? I still see some other mkmf videos....lol

Guest r1988

I think we're supposed to reach thread 3 first before getting our subforum

I dont think we need to reach thread 3 to have subforum b/c Big Bang & Shinee are still in their second thread and both of 2NE1 and beast are also still in their first thread which means their is no problem for us have our own subfourm

Guest bammie92

hey guys, it is just me or the Fantastics site still down? i can't log in in this past days. the site still down for maintenance?

Guest wonderr23

i love that this article refers to the Wondergirls as WORLD STARS. :D They totally deserve it!

위탄 아이돌 미션…“어떤 무대 선보일까?” 기대감↑

위탄, 아이돌, 미션

f1093a1d48192139ea5585ef7a32c53d.jpg

[sSTV l 신영은 인턴기자] ‘위탄’의 도전자들의 세 번째 미션 ‘신 한류 열풍의 주역, 아이돌’에 도전한다.

22일 MBC 드림센터에서 생방송으로 펼쳐지는 MBC ‘스타 오디션 위대한 탄생’(이하 위탄) 최종 8인이 도전할 생방송 무대 세 번째 미션은 ‘아이돌’로 도전자들은 자기만의 컬러로 아이돌의 노래를 재탄생 시켜야 한다.

이번 '위탄'의 아이돌 미션을 위해서 특별히 아이돌 선배 가수들이 도전자들의 스페셜 멘토로 나서 또 다른 볼거리를 제공할 전망이다. 또한 월드스타 보아, 비, 원더걸스가 최종 8인에게 응원메시지를 전달했다는 후문.

세 번째 미션에서 도전자 8인은 새로운 매력을 선보일 전망이다. 백청강은 ‘위탄’ 아이돌 미션에서 처음으로 댄스 퍼포먼스를 선보일 예정이며, 셰인은 피아노 없이 무대에 선다. 또한 김혜리는 댄스곡을 락 버전으로 편곡해 선보일 예정.

이밖에도 ‘위탄’ 도전자 정희주, 데이비드오, 이태권, 노지훈, 손진영은 ‘아이돌’ 미션을 자신만의 색깔로 소화할 것으로 알려졌다. 이에 이번 생방송 무대에서 탈락할 2명이 누구인지에 대한 시청자들의 관심이 뜨겁다.

한편, ‘아이돌’ 미션으로 진행되는 ‘위탄’ 최종 8인의 무대는 22일 오후 9시 55분부터 생방송으로 80분간 만나볼 수 있다.

[동영상-인터넷뉴스 No.1 SSTV|www.ahaTV.co.kr]

모바일로 생생연예현장 동영상보기 [sHOW,fimm+TV+뉴스와생활+SSTV]

"The birth of a great star" top 8 contestants will be receiving a special mission by their senior colleagues world stars BoA, Rain and Wondergirls which will be conveyed through a video message.

Source: http://sstv.freechal.com/index.html?page=news/flypage&cid=24&nid=105450

Archived