Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest Namderful

Just wondering.. but the Wonder Girls CD (w/ autograph) has not been released yet right? The one they were selling like, a year ago?

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest YW1801

LOL, I thought the post on the previous page was the pre-order for their new album.

Didn't read it right and went to buy the album. Then I realized I just spent $35 on an old album. lolol :sweatingbullets:

Oh, well. That's life, I guess. -_-

Guest adyaby

they're everywhere... because they're awesome like that!!! wink.gif

Wonder Girls' Nobody playing at New York fashion show

cr. wonderholic.cafe24.com & n3ssachanWG@YT 

btw... hiiii~ everyone! i haven't introduced myself properly here sweatingbullets.gif

my name is Adriana (but u can call me Ady if u want) and i'm from Mexico smile.gif

WG was the group who brought me to the k-pop world!! lool~ 

i've been a Wonderful for 2 years now ^^ i hope we get along well :)

my english is not perfect so sorry for any mistakes  tongue.gif

Guest jcsmark

^

^

Did you order the album for 14.99 labeled "Wonder Girls Debut CD - Pre-Order w/Autograph"? The one posted on the previous page by *bluebutterfly* should be the new album coming out in June :)

@adyaby Nice to meet you!!

Sohee from MBC Korean Festival in Thailand

20110312thailandmbc50th.jpg

Credit as tagged

Guest YW1801

^

^

Did you order the album for 14.99 labeled "Wonder Girls Debut CD - Pre-Order w/Autograph"? The one posted on the previous page by *bluebutterfly* should be the new album coming out in June :)

Yeah, that's the one I bought.

Sh!t, the thread is moving so fast... I like it.

To contribute to this ever so lively Wonder Girls thread, I'll give props to all who posted great info, Pics, creative art works etc.. and also to those who shared their thoughts & opinions.

Wooot let's keep it moving, cause this thread is going to explode when they officially have their comeback.

That's right Wonder Girls = World Singer.

Guest wonderr23

yay...i'm in heaven~ haha This is a dream come true..to see the thread back and alive again. Thanks for uploading and translating those fanaccounts qoxie! What would this thread do without you? i don't even want to think about that possibility <_<

Anyways the girls are so gorgeous and all smiley. But mandu looks a little fatigued(is she wearing Sunye's jacket?lol). Yubin's fashion statement is really unique. I love that she kept it rather simple and neat. She's so kind and humble to push the luggage herself. aww...kind Yubin unnie. The girls can really depend on her. :D yay i liked that fanaccount about Sunye brushing Yenny's hair..lol PDA much? And it's really nice to see Hyerim being so kind to the fans. She always smile and waves to them. Nice girl. :)

Good luck with the rehearsals and performance girls..

are they going to broadcast this China Mobile concert online? I want to watch it. XD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW there's a survey on an entertainment portal site called EZday about idols who have the best vocals. Our ninja min is at 10th place. Err not complaining about her position but i'm just a little curious why there's no Yenny in the list? <_< The participants as well..hmmm i think this is more of a popularity vote than talent. hmmph But anyways..might as well post it since we have Sunye in the list.

Top ten female vocalists according to a survey by EZday

1. IU

2. Taeyeon

3. Seo Inyeong

4. Lee Haeri(davichi)

5. Park Bom

6. Jea(Brown Eyed Girls)

7. Luna(fx)

8. Hyorin(Sista)

9. Narsha(Brown Eyed Girls)

10. Sunye(Wondergirls)

Participants for this poll are:

24% are males 280 people

76% are females 876 people

20s (17%/208 people)

30s (39%/458 people)

40s (27%/316 people)

Am not translating since there's no further description/mention of Sunye. Just her place.LOL

Source:http://www.sisafocus.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=47693

Guest wonderfulalways

hii guys :)

i've been reading posts in this thread for a while...

thank you guys for providing our girls' news!

i've been trying to post comments on the thread, but i just dont know why i couldn't post them.

not quite new to soompi but not a new wonderful though. 

Guest yubin4ever

super duper fancam ^^

Wonder Girls in Beijing by JYPCNF

they're always so nice *quoted image*

cr: @JYPCNF & chimin1111@YT

Thank you SO MUCH for this fan cam. I think this might be the longest and closest fan cam I have ever seen of our girls at the airport and i loved every second of it lol. Sohee is finally not wearing mostly black, Yenny is wearing more Yellow since she went blond smart choice btw and Lim was just so freaking adorable waving and smiling at the fans. With her friendliness at the airport and her recent twitter updates, she is quickly taking over Yenny's place as queen of fanservice lol. Im just joking though.

With all these new pictures and articles about the girls new album, I just got my second burst of energy waiting for this album. I am so happy Lim said its going to be energetic because energetic means faster and faster means catchier. Am i right? lol

Just one question..I was on a kpop forum and a poster mentioned Wonder Girls had a performance of Irony that was in the rain, and that shortly after Sohee fainted. I have never heard of this happening or this performance. I was wondering does anyone know anything about that? Or have that performance? I have been searching and couldn't find.

P.S.-What the heck is up with the new website and "Fantastics" lolol. Is it an upgraded term for Wonderful? lol. Fantastic Girls? lol I dont know. Im just sleepy.

If you can help me with my question, thanks in advance

Guest qoxie

WG is mentioned for another entertainment awards event in China come mid-April.

LyaBo.jpg

m8lTGl.jpg

Source: http://blog.sina.com...6b0100q3uh.html

15th Channel [V] CMA Awards ceremony

Date April 15, 2011

Sponsors: Chengdu International Culture Association, Chengdu Media Group, STAR Media

15th Channel [V] CMA Awards participants: [1st name list]

15th Channel [V] CMA Awards recipients & guest performers: [2nd name list]

15th Channel [V] CMA Awards broadcasters: STAR TV, Sichuan TV, Channel [V], Chengdu TV News Channel, Chengdu TV Arts Channel, Hong Kong's ATV.

15th Channel [V] CMA Awards live webcast: Sohu, Tencent, Netease Entertainment, Baidu Entertainment, Sina Entertainment, Phoenix (ifeng.com).

Sina has also published the nominee list.

Not sure if they will add a 5th name to the Hallyu & Western awards.

It also says the 'Most popular Hallyu male star(s)' & 'Most popular Kpop artiste(s)' will perform.

(They mistranslated the above 2 awards in English. The other pair is correct.)

PaU4x.jpg

Source: http://ent.sina.com....463251728.shtml

Guest i.said.goodbye

has this been shared?

Which idols do the middle-aged ladies love the most?

< Idol members >

1. Yoona (SNSD)

2. Jo Kwon (2AM0

3. Yuri (SNSD)

4. Leeteuk (Super Junior)

5. Nichkhun (2PM)

6. Daesung (Big Bang)

7. TOP (Big Bang)

8. Ga-In (Brown Eyed Girls)

9. Shindong (Super Junior)

10. Seohyun (SNSD)

11. Sunny (SNSD)

12. Taeyeon (SNSD)

13. IU

14. Minho (SHINee)

15. Goo Hara (KARA)

16. Boram (T-ara)

17. Nicole (KARA)

18. U-know Yunho (TVXQ)

19. Park Gyuri (KARA)

20. Kahi (After School)

21. Jessica (SNSD)

22. Seungri (Big Bang)

23. Changmin (TVXQ)

24. Sohee (Wonder Girls)

25. Taecyeon (2PM)

26. UEE (After School)

27. Taeyang (Big Bang)

28. Heechul (Super Junior)

Sohee star power still going strong! <3333333333333333

Guest qoxie

Weilunangel went to the venue during lunchtime & took these pics.

She was a former soompier, as I recall.

Didn't specify whether it was the concert venue or the press conference (or something).

If it is the former, then I don't think the crowd will be 90,000.

The environs look more like a showcase event (as I posted), akin to the Sony Ericsson ones WG did in Southeast Asia last year.

JqMe6.jpg

1K3BA.jpg

Cr: as tagged

- - - - - - -

my2wonder -- I just PM'd you the URL links. Check the 'New Messages' link at the top of this webpage.

Guest YW1801

^

Yup you ordered the new album :)

Oh, cool. Thanks! :lol:

Stevie Wonder was on American Idol the other night, he's so legendary.

Can't wait to see what he contributes to WG's new album!! :w00t:

Guest wonderfulalways

yay...i'm in heaven~ haha This is a dream come true..to see the thread back and alive again. Thanks for uploading  and translating those fanaccounts qoxie! What would this thread do without you? i don't even want to think about that possibility  <_<

Anyways the girls are so gorgeous and all smiley. But mandu looks a little fatigued(is she wearing Sunye's jacket?lol). Yubin's fashion statement is really unique. I love that she kept it rather simple and neat. She's so kind and humble to push the luggage herself. aww...kind Yubin unnie. The girls can really depend on her. :D yay i liked that fanaccount about Sunye brushing Yenny's hair..lol PDA much? And it's really nice to see Hyerim being so kind to the fans. She always smile and waves to them. Nice girl. :)

Good luck with the rehearsals and performance girls..

are they going to broadcast this China Mobile concert online? I want to watch it. XD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW there's a survey on an entertainment portal site called EZday about idols who have the best vocals. Our ninja min is at 10th place. Err not complaining about her position but i'm just a little curious why there's no Yenny in the list?  <_<  The participants as well..hmmm i think this is more of a popularity vote than talent. hmmph But anyways..might as well post it since we have Sunye in the list.

Top ten female vocalists according to a survey by EZday

1. IU

2. Taeyeon

3. Seo Inyeong

4. Lee Haeri(davichi)

5. Park Bom

6. Jea(Brown Eyed Girls)

7. Luna(fx)

8. Hyorin(Sista)

9. Narsha(Brown Eyed Girls)

10. Sunye(Wondergirls)

Participants for this poll are:

24% are males 280 people

76% are females 876 people

20s (17%/208 people)

30s (39%/458 people)

40s (27%/316 people)

Am not translating since there's no further description/mention of Sunye. Just her place.LOL

Source:http://www.sisafocus...tml?idxno=47693

i think the poll is pretty inaccurate. 

the ppl just vote for their bias (nothing wrong with that) but not look at their skills.

i personally think Lee Haeri (Davichi) can top those ppl. idk.

and im pretty sure sunye shouldn't be at the 10th place, thats too low for her

but thanks for sharing the info!

this thread quite active ^^ maybe cuz the girls almost comeback ....!!!~cant wait

^cutie limmie ,lim always update her twitter i love it

fancam from china airport 's so close jealous those fans

90,000 audiencs at the concert ...wow huge huge

Archived